Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afimiko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2012 at 12:09pm
Hey Guys,

Any onehas an idea if they will , ever, pay my kids the canadian child tax money ? They are all born here but we never qualified because of our status...  I know that they will start receiviong it once we have the PR on hands but will they back pay ??? Is it retroactive ???

Afimiko
Nov 07:H&C received by Vegreville
Jan 08 :transferred to Etobicoke
June 10: request updated FORMS & ppt
Feb 11:AIP rcvd
Apr 11:medical,police & fees.
Feb 14:DM,approved,
Feb 28th: Landed in Etobicoke
susan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2012 at 9:35am
I just wanted to update my status and tell you guys that my application has been complete.... I wish you guys all the best
daniel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2012 at 1:48pm
Hello Susan,

Congratulations. Have you gotten your PR card now? Please can you paste your time line for every body to see the duration your H&C application took since you submitt it? thanks.

Daniel
susan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2012 at 3:51pm
Hi Daniel my landing interview will be this week...

My timeline is as follow
Application recieve August 2009
AIP recieve Sept 2011
Medical recieve October 2011
Work permit  February 2012
Application complete February 2012

So in my case it took exactly 2.5 yrs to complete each case are different
daniel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2012 at 5:15pm
Congratulations once more and Good luck.

Daniel
Rsidney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rsidney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2012 at 7:17pm
Hi Susan,

Congratulations!!!!! Our time line is almost the same. Only that my application was received in April 09.

Go figure CIC my AIP was in 2010 less than one year after. Now I'm waiting for the interview letter.
God bless you! ;)

Sid
susan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2012 at 8:34pm
Yes our timeline is almost the same. I wish you guys all the best and all the waiting will end one day
karand View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 7:45am

iam posting my question in h&c section.can someone please answer my question.i have applied  my parents under h&c class and have got approval for application from cic vancouver office and now cic have saked for medical,figerprints and criminal verification.can someone please tell me whats next are they going to conduct interview or directly pr will be issued and how long cic is going to take.thanks.

afimiko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afimiko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 11:00am
Hey Congratulations SUSAN !!!    Finally !!!

How did the landing interview go ?  Did they ask you a lot of questions ???

Afimiko
afimiko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afimiko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 11:02am
Hello Karand,

Having your parent aplication approved from Vancouver is a very good thing, if you are not located in that area...

Once you submit all the requested papers and do the medicals, CIC will initiate a background check on your parents and if everything is fine, then the landing interview.

Afimiko
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 570>
  Share Topic