Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 552553554555556 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AiramV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2020 at 4:14pm
Yeah. Too long...
boldon View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2020 at 9:20am
Originally posted by AiramV AiramV wrote:

Cammy I really hope and pray your application will move to process soon. Ours moved after 31 months...

Cammy and AiramV - i know it is long but just letting you know we got AIP 40 months after we submitted our application. in between, we did not get any updates at all. after 36 months  of nothing, we asked our MP for assistance and i read in the GCMS notes that it actually has an impact on moving things along. 4 months after the MP followed up, we got AIP, then things are faster after that. 4 months after AIP, we got our PR cards. 

also, trudeau and the minister for immigration announced yesterday that they will be giving pathways and prioritizing in land PR applications, including asylum seekers. i hope this includes H&C applicants who have significant ties to canada and have been here for quite a while 
Cammy86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cammy86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2020 at 9:33am
@Bolton thanks for the info. I hope it includes us and we'll get an update soon. I'm now on hold for the call centre even tho they barely have any info.
Cammy86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cammy86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2020 at 10:14am
The csr I spoke with was really nice and helpful. He said on November 2nd my officer started to check my eligibility. So I might hear something soon because November 26th will make me 28 months since my application was received. I'm feeling abit satisfied that I heard that because from what I understand how they work, my file might have been passed on to the next officer for AIP finalization. I'll keep you guys updated.

Edited by Cammy86 - 13 Nov 2020 at 10:15am
AiramV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AiramV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2020 at 10:46am
Thank you boldon.

Cammy86, great news! in another forum they said that they called immigration and officer said there are around 50 apps from 2018 and they are trying to finish all before the end of the year. There is about 6 of us on forums that are waiting from 2018. I really hope that is the case.
Cammy86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cammy86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2020 at 1:29pm
The wait stresses me a little bit but I can't do nothing but wait. I like to hear when something is being done because it makes me feel confident that they remembers my application and I will get an answer soon.
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2020 at 2:24pm
CAMMY86 I dream that you got approved I went on the form and see where you said you got approved, God already released it in the spirit for you, is just to get the call now. I know it is coming I don't miss when I dream anything don't be surprise when you got that call.
Cammy86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cammy86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2020 at 2:29pm
Baby g, thanks 😊. God will release it in the name of Jesus.
Sgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2020 at 2:24pm
My application was in process since August. Since yesterday we started processing is written. Usually how long it takes to see a final decision?
Cammy86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cammy86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2020 at 1:50pm
@Sgirl, the time to final decision is undetermine. I have seen processing since April 2020 and up to now I haven't received any other update.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 552553554555556 570>
  Share Topic