Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 550551552553554 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cammy86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 8:00am
@AiramV, have you gotten any correspondence from them at all? I haven't.
PirateZee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PirateZee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 8:15pm
Submitted all required documents last week monday; today got CoPR in email.Hug
Thanks all of you for sharing, caring and support.Clap 

baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 9:33pm
Congratulations on your PR, how long after you got your second letter it take you to submit are those documents that was required??
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 9:36pm
I got my second letter on the 19 of October and I send in everything Friday the 30th I did my medical from last week Tuesday.
PirateZee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PirateZee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 9:48pm
Second letter was issued next day after AIP. Was give 60 days to submit all required documents; it took while to obtain police certificate from back home; almost 60 days. 
I submit rest of documents and wrote a message that we are obtaining certificate might take some time. Finally submit police certificate last week monday and got CoPR today.
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 10:15pm
You got 60 days I only got 30days to submit all my required documents but I had submit police record with my APPLICATION when I applied.
PirateZee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PirateZee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 11:55pm
They give me 7 days to send forms 
60 days for rest of documents. They were willing to give me an extra 60 days to submit police certificate; I believe as long to send them email and tell them you need more time it will be ok with them
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 12:15am
PirateZee I send everything already I didn't get that 7days I got 30 days to send everything in but I make it before the 30days because it the 19 of November I got the second letter.
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 12:16am
Sorry October not November
AiramV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AiramV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by Cammy86 Cammy86 wrote:

@AiramV, have you gotten any correspondence from them at all? I haven't.

Back in Feb biometrics request, that's all.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 550551552553554 570>
  Share Topic