Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 542543544545546 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PirateZee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2020 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by boldon boldon wrote:

Piratezee - congratulations again - have you previously submitted a police certificate from your home country?

if yes, you may be able to request exemption from this requirement

if not, you may want to let IRCC know that getting this may delay your application and you may need beyond 60 days to complete all your requirements
Thanks
Already provided all documents except police certificate. 
No we didn't submit previously; we already applied hope to got them soon. I hope once we submit PC soon they will make decision. What you think? 

Edited by PirateZee - 03 Sep 2020 at 5:01pm
bushra1122 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushra1122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2020 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by PirateZee PirateZee wrote:

Piratezee - congratulations again - have you previously submitted a police certificate from your home country?

if yes, you may be able to request exemption from this requirement

if not, you may want to let IRCC know that getting this may delay your application and you may need beyond 60 days to complete all your requirements
Thanks
Already provided all documents except police certificate. 
No we didn't submit previously; we already applied hope to got them soon. I hope once we submit PC soon they will make decision. What you think? 

Once you submit the PC it shouldn't be long to get your CoPR. For my father it took about 2 months and 3 weeks to submit all the required documents. The last thing we submitted by his passport pages and exactly a week from that date he got his CoPR.
Godblessus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godblessus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 3:00pm
Hello everyone,
Can someone please answer my question?
I submitted my h and c application in April and got an email about the acknowledgement of receipt on 11th of August along with a letter for biometrics. May I ask you guys that can biometrics be asked before the processing of the application starts ?
Thanks in advance
boldon View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2020 at 9:09am
Originally posted by Godblessus Godblessus wrote:

Hello everyone,
I submitted my h and c application in April and got an email about the acknowledgement of receipt on 11th of August along with a letter for biometrics. May I ask you guys that can biometrics be asked before the processing of the application starts ?
Thanks in advance

yep asking for biometrics is standard for any type of application
Godblessus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godblessus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2020 at 12:26pm

Originally posted by Godblessus Godblessus wrote:

Hello everyone,
Thanks in advance

yep asking for biometrics is standard for any
type of application

Thanks for your reply
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 12:29pm
Airamv any news?
AiramV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AiramV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2020 at 10:23am
Originally posted by baby g baby g wrote:

Airamv any news?

Hi baby g, no news yet... I am planning to order second gcms notes..
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2020 at 10:33am
Airamv you should see more information this time. I still can't see when my APPLICATION started in PROCESS, I'm just trying to be patient it really hard tho.
bushra1122 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushra1122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2020 at 4:32pm
My father's PR card was mailed out today. His timeline

Application Date: March 5, 2018
Acknowledgment of Receipt: March 14, 2018
Approval in Principle: October 24, 2019
Passport/Medical Request: March 6, 2020
CoPR: May 27, 2020
PR Card Mailed: September 15, 2020

FYI: Dad's PR card file was linked to my GCKey account and if there's any update on a file you get an e-mail notification. However, I didn't. I randomly logged in today and saw the update.
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2020 at 5:03pm
Finally bushra1122 your dad Journey as come to and end now congratulations well deserved PR.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 542543544545546 570>
  Share Topic