Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 532533534535536 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canadienne_1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2020 at 10:58pm
Thanks Guys!

I hope you all get your papers too.
bushra1122 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushra1122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2020 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by Canadienne_1991 Canadienne_1991 wrote:

<span style=": rgb248, 248, 248; color: rgb26, 26, 26; font-family: -apple-system, MacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Fira Sans", "Droid Sans", "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">My mom has been granted a PR status today - Received a COPR letter along with a request to send a copy of the letter and one photo that meets the PR card specifications.</span><p -xf-p="1" style="-sizing: border-; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-top: 0px; color: rgb26, 26, 26; font-family: -apple-system, MacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Fira Sans", "Droid Sans", "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif; font-size: 14px; : rgb248, 248, 248;"><br style="-sizing: border-;">

<p -xf-p="1" style="-sizing: border-; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-top: 0px; color: rgb26, 26, 26; font-family: -apple-system, MacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Fira Sans", "Droid Sans", "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif; font-size: 14px; : rgb248, 248, 248;">Couriered the photo and a copy of her COPR letter a few hours ago. 

Congratulations to you and your mother!
Godblessus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godblessus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 9:29am
Hi everyone

Hope you are all well and staying safe.

Do I need to get my visitor visa extended until my H and C
Is pending ?

Thanks
Megabates View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Megabates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 2:05pm
Hi guys. Hope so you are doing well. :)

I am out of status since 2018, Jun. I applied for H&C this year, January. Still out of status. I do not know can I apply for any visa, anything? My ID is expired soon, so, I can not get new ID without any status here.

Also, Government send me email for my incomes. Since I do not work, I don't have what to report (and I didn't know I should) - what should I do, and how? I never did tax by myself.

Any clues and experiences?
boldon View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 8:45am
Originally posted by Megabates Megabates wrote:

Hi guys. Hope so you are doing well. :)

I am out of status since 2018, Jun. I applied for H&C this year, January. Still out of status. I do not know can I apply for any visa, anything? My ID is expired soon, so, I can not get new ID without any status here.

Also, Government send me email for my incomes. Since I do not work, I don't have what to report (and I didn't know I should) - what should I do, and how? I never did tax by myself.

Any clues and experiences?

first off - get a driver's license - you just have to take a written test. that will take care of the ID part.

for proof of income, if you are not working, you have to show proof as to how you are supporting yourself and your family (ie bank statements showing savings, etc). if you do not have a big fat savings account, the people who are helping you and your family with day to day living - they will need to write a support letter and show proof of ability to continuously support. 

good luck!
PirateZee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PirateZee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2020 at 10:57pm
On 11 June 2020 my app status turn into In process; It was Application Received only
When I click on In Process; I notice recently there is third row

3. We started processing your application on July 30, 2020.

So how you guys count In Process time? from status (application received / In process ) or from 3. sentence.  

Feltrinella View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2020 at 12:07am
Processing time starts with App received.
Congrats!
Megabates View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Megabates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2020 at 2:17am
Originally posted by boldon boldon wrote:

first off - get a driver's license - you just have to take a written test. that will take care of the ID part.

Without work permit or work visa, out of status, I can get driver license? Are you sure? :D

for proof of income, if you are not working, you have to show proof as to how you are supporting yourself and your family (ie bank statements showing savings, etc). if you do not have a big fat savings account, the people who are helping you and your family with day to day living - they will need to write a support letter and show proof of ability to continuously support.

Understand. So you think it is not good idea to sent null income? I need some proof from friends who help me? I don't want to risk, but to be sure what is the best. I emailed to few friends who had similar situation as myself, but they didn't respond me yet.

good luck!

Tnx for info bro.
< defer="" ="https://static.cloudflareinsights.com/beacon.min.js" -cf-beacon=""rayId":"5bd622dd3b051392","version":"2020.7.0","si":10">
boldon View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2020 at 4:05pm
Hi - i think you should read what the requirements are in your province. i know that you can get them if you have a valid visitor visa but not sure if you are out of status.

for your other question, the whole point of IRCC asking for proof of income is they want to know how you are supporting yourself and your family. and what the likelihood of you asking for government assistance once you get PR. if you are unable to provide this evidence, your application will most likely be refused. i am not sure what your grounds for applying H&C is, but generally H&C applications should include letters from friends and family to show establishment in canada. these letters should also note if they are providing any level of support to you and your family

PirateZee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PirateZee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2020 at 12:52am
Originally posted by Feltrinella Feltrinella wrote:

Processing time starts with App received.
Congrats!

So my application is in process from 11 June or 30 July ??
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 532533534535536 570>
  Share Topic