Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 498499500501502 570>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 2:20pm
This Corona is likely slowing down removals (due to travel disruptions), but will also likely slow down HC processing times.
not sure whether to get excited at the first one or to get upset with the second one.
bushra1122 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushra1122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by baby g baby g wrote:

do you guys know if immigration officer working now? are all APPLICATION is stuck for now.

My dad's CBSA officer called today. He usually goes in at the end of the month to do the mandatory sign in but due to COVID-19 she had him just speak with her on the phone as verification.

I did ask her and she said things have slowed down at IRCC because everyone is working from home. They're not closed, but to expect delays now.
Feltrinella View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2020 at 6:09am
Has anybody added a newborn to support HC application (best interest of child)?
Our son was finally born on Monday so we have to send his birth certificate to support his dad's HC application.
Apparently it takes 8 weeks to get it. Wow.
Canadienne_1991 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canadienne_1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2020 at 7:34am
Yeah. The birth certificate won’t be made available to you right away and when it does, you can certainly send it to IRCC using its web form.

Again, BIOC elements will be considered but since the child is a new born they will be evaluated against the BIOC he left behind in his native county.

At the end of the day, it all comes down to fairness.

Edited by Canadienne_1991 - 01 Apr 2020 at 7:34am
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2020 at 1:08pm
Yes did send in my new born birth certificate when he was about two months old.
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2020 at 1:16pm
thanks baby g. Did you do it via web form?
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2020 at 8:27pm
It was my lawyer that did it she just ask me to carried the birth certificate to her, so she send it to them.
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2020 at 10:41am
Thank you baby g!
Ciribiri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciribiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2020 at 5:33pm
They finally started processing My 2018 April application last month !
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2020 at 7:13pm
Ciribiri that is good news to know finally that they start PROCESSING your APPLICATION, I hope my mine will start soon too.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 498499500501502 570>
  Share Topic