Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 492493494495496 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HandC2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2020 at 3:12pm
Hello Feltrinela,

Thank you so much. Just a reminder, I was never under any PRRA outstanding nor removal order? I was out of status from April 2014 until I applied for H&C in January 2018 and until now that my AIP was approved.

I never any received any letter from CBSA about removal orders nor did I apply for PRRA at any point in time. I am just so very grateful to God for keeping me safe until this time period, and strongly believe He will see me through the end of this PR issue and onward citizenship in Canada.

How are you and your spouse doing about His case with CBSA?
UdayA
Feltrinella View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2020 at 4:14pm
Hi HandC2000, thank you for confirming!
it is a blessing you don't have to deal with PRRA!
no updates for my spouse here. HC is still not in process and PRRA has not been rejected yet.
CBSA has not been bothering us and I hope they leave us in peace for another few weeks, since we are expecting our child any day now. I don't want to deal with that now.
Sgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 1:38pm
Hi guys. The same agent, office deals with h&c and prra?
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2020 at 11:58am
CAMMY86 any news on your APPLICATION is it in PROCESS yet? Can you order gcms and your APPLICATION is not in PROCESS?
HandC2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HandC2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 11:50am
Hello guys,

I want to apply for Open Work Permit and I am out of status. I have a few questions here.

1. Do I need to include any evidence of financial/self support?

2. What do I need to include aside the forms?

Please anyone can respond with answers as soon as possible.

Thank you.
UdayA
Strong_mom View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 5:49pm
Hi HandC2000, Congratulations... Yes I have status when I applied for OWP... but I think you can still apply even if you dont have status. I did paper application and it was almost 3 months when I received it
HandC2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HandC2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 8:02pm
Hi Strong-mom,

My question was this:

1. Did you include any evidence of financial support when you applied?

2. What other documents did you include when you applied?

Thank you.
UdayA
HandC2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HandC2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 9:04pm
Hi Strong-mom,

My question was this:

1. Did you include any evidence of financial support when you applied?

2. What other documents did you include when you applied?

3. Do I have to pay $155.00 + $100.00 Open Work Permit fee?

Thank you.
UdayA
Strong_mom View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 11:01pm
Hello Handc2000, I dont know whats happening in this forum, it always doesnt allow me to post or I cant even read your pm... anyway hope this reply will be posted
as per your question #1, yes I did I provide my partners paystub #2, just passport and the letter of the AIP was attached... 3, yes I have paid $255 in total... actually after AIP processing becomes fast, after few weeks i got the AIP landing appointment email come... I diodnt really used OWP... but youll never know how long it will be so you better apply so you can now work and have a status.

Edited by Strong_mom - 13 Mar 2020 at 12:37am
Cammy86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cammy86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2020 at 12:24am
@baby. You can still order the gcms notes. I ordered mine and there wasn't any updates. It's almost 20 months now.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 492493494495496 570>
  Share Topic