Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 487488489490491 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DELROYSEH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2020 at 2:45pm
Hey guys I need some info for a friend, she's facing deportation Jun 30, 2020, at this point she have no application in, but she's planning and getting married so she can have something to show,

Question: Do you think getting married will stop the deportation for her and 2 children?
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2020 at 5:35pm
DELROYSEH his your kids Canadian born kids? did she get refuse of previous APPLICATION?
DELROYSEH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DELROYSEH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2020 at 7:20pm
Is not me my friend,she apply for H&c over 2 years now and get refuse,no the children are not Canadian
Nisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2020 at 9:46pm
Hi Feltrinella , I want to know did u applied yourself or by lawyer .I applied by Lawyer and i don't have AOR yet .it become 24 month .I don't know whether they send or not because they r not giving me anything so that i can see my app on line .
Feltrinella View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2020 at 10:17pm
@Nisha - applied via lawyer. AOR was sent directly to him after 6 weeks. He forgot to send it to us but after we followed up he remembered.

You can check application using your unique client number. If you ever applied for any kind of visa or immigration paper, you should have received this unique client number.
Feltrinella View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2020 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by DELROYSEH DELROYSEH wrote:

Hey guys I need some info for a friend, she's facing deportation Jun 30, 2020, at this point she have no application in, but she's planning and getting married so she can have something to show,

Question: Do you think getting married will stop the deportation for her and 2 children?

Sorry to disappoint but marriage to Canadian does not suspend deportation.
My spouse is under removal order and having me as « Canadian » does not help him. The only thing CBsA could do for us is give us PRRa application to buy time for HC. He is inadmissible due to misrepresentation so I cannot sponsor him.
AK123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AK123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2020 at 1:34am
Thanks Boldon, for your replay i think your file and min are with the same officer.

Hopefully you will get update soon with positive answer once this happen everting will move so fast to get the PR since you past the date line.

Keep us update with your file.
AK
AK123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AK123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2020 at 2:01am
Hi Boldon, Do you know anyone from the previous guys has the same scenario? 
AK
HandC2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HandC2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2020 at 5:43pm
Hello folks! 

What happened to the forum? It was cut short and is very current. Any idea of what happened here?

UdayA
DELROYSEH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DELROYSEH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2020 at 8:24pm
Yea I noticed that as well 🤔🤔🤔
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 487488489490491 570>
  Share Topic