Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 473474475476477 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AK123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 2:17am
 Hi @boldon.thansk for your replay hope everything will go soon please keep posted.

And Congratulation Napo2 finally some one from 2017 has get some good news please keep as posted as well.

AK
boldon View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 12:12pm
Hi Napo, yes it was only approx month between my AIP(Oct 22) and my landing interview(Nov 25) and I had done my police certificates and sent them with my application. I had also paid my RPRF with my application. I did my medicals a few days after they requested for them(Nov 7) after AIP and they received it a week after(Nov 14) I had done it. I then got email re: landing interview on Nov 19. Hope that timeline helps.

I had also applied for a work permit after AIP but I requested for them to withdraw it today because I don't need it now I'm a PR.[/QUOTE]

Hi Oudsoleil - somehow i missed this - congratulations on being a landed immigrant!

your case is very interesting as it seems extremely expedited (ie medicals 2 weeks after AIP and then landing interview within one month after AIP). 

i am sure you have posted previously but can i bother you again to post your timeline and what your basis for H&C is? 

also, why did you pay RPRF with your application? did IRCC ask for it upfront?

thanks and congratulations again!
Napo2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Napo2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by AK123 AK123 wrote:

Hi @boldon.thansk for your replay hope everything will go soon please keep posted.

And Congratulation Napo2 finally some one from 2017 has get some good news please keep as posted as well.

Thanks man. Just waiting for the request to do my medicals.
cco
Napo2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Napo2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 12:18pm
[/QUOTE]

Hi Boldon, i also included my RPRF with my application to make the process faster, because once you get AIP, they'll still ask you for it.

Edited by Napo2 - 11 Dec 2019 at 12:43pm
cco
Nisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 6:37pm
Hi Boldon, I just want ro ask does the timeline given by cic meets or not .It s say 31 month and my application already became 21 month no update yet .

Feltrinella View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 8:57pm
Friends on PRRA - any news?
Has been almost 6 months since application, and praying our officer has booked a super long vacation to buy us more time for HC :-(
oudsoleil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oudsoleil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by boldon boldon wrote:

Hi Napo, yes it was only approx month between my AIP(Oct 22) and my landing interview(Nov 25) and I had done my police certificates and sent them with my application. I had also paid my RPRF with my application. I did my medicals a few days after they requested for them(Nov 7) after AIP and they received it a week after(Nov 14) I had done it. I then got email re: landing interview on Nov 19. Hope that timeline helps.

I had also applied for a work permit after AIP but I requested for them to withdraw it today because I don't need it now I'm a PR.

Hi Oudsoleil - somehow i missed this - congratulations on being a landed immigrant!

your case is very interesting as it seems extremely expedited (ie medicals 2 weeks after AIP and then
landing interview within one month after AIP). 

i am sure you have posted previously but can i bother you again to post your timeline and what your basis for H&C is? 

also, why did you pay RPRF with your application? did IRCC ask for it upfront?

thanks and congratulations again!
[/QUOTE]

Hi Boldon, thanks. Will send my timeline and basis tomorrow morning when I get to my computer and can search this site for it. I paid for RPRF upfront because I didn't want to wait until my AIP to do it, felt it would be faster that way. Also because I knew they would ask for it later anyway so wanted to get it out of the way.
boldon View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 9:28am
Originally posted by Nisha Nisha wrote:

Hi Boldon, I just want ro ask does the timeline given by cic meets or not .It s say 31 month and my application already became 21 month no update yet .

Hi Nisha - our application is going on 35 months now - no AIP no communication no nothing. when we call the call center or write in the webform, they'd tell us that they are trying their best to get this processed and ask us to update the "use of representative form" (not sure why they love this form lol)
cfi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cfi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 1:34pm
Hey guys
Just I got email for CBSA interview
I am so scare
Feltrinella View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by cfi cfi wrote:

Hey guys
Just I got email for CBSA interview
I am so scare

Sorry to hear that. Were you on PRRA?
I joined my spouse to his interview in July. We brought our employee IDs to show we are working and AOR for HC (although they seemed to already know we applied for HC).
The agent updated our phones and was kind enough to offer PRRA application. Since we filed PRRA - no news for us.

Just keep calm, bring some evidence of your attachment to Canada and show them that you will be cooperative with whatever they tell you to do. They will likely be « nicer ».
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 473474475476477 570>
  Share Topic