Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 462463464465466 570>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 10:20am
Originally posted by Megabates Megabates wrote:

Originally posted by ewanko ewanko wrote:

@megabates - goodluck to your application.. just provide all the important documents that will justify all your claim and pray hard. That's all I can say for now

Thank you ewanko. Everything is gonna be alright, I am sure. :)

Hi megabates I dont know what happen in my mailbox, it wont allow me to send messages... I already deleted the old messages but it says Ive reach the maximum... 
oudsoleil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oudsoleil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 10:40am
Originally posted by Strong_mom Strong_mom wrote:

when did you do your medical?

November 7th and the online portal at the place I did it says it's not been submitted yet. Takes 7-10 days. But I'm not complaining 🤣
Strong_mom View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 10:42am
oh is there online portal, they didnt tell me here... I did mine last Nov 9th... Im just happy and excited. Good luck on monday. keep us all updated here.
oudsoleil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oudsoleil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 12:01pm

oh is there online portal, they didnt tell me here... I did mine last Nov 9th... Im just happy and excited. Good luck on monday. keep us all updated here.

The panel physician I went to has their own personal portal that tells you when they submit it. It's an add on service of there's. I have a feeling you'll hear something by the end of this week or next week!! You'll be back to work soon.
Strong_mom View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 12:42pm
I hope so... you, che and me got AIP almost at the same time... two years for this process but Im glad it will all end well Handshake ... glory to God for the strenght we developed in ourselves...
Fiorella00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiorella00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 12:43pm
Hi everyone I would like to ask a question because they were refused my H&C but they don’t provide any reason why they are refused....I was call the cic call center and they told me it is refused and that’s all they will not send any reasons...so what do you guys think about this ??
And me and my lawyer appeal the decision on the federal court do anyone know how long its gonna be take to get the decision on the federal court judicial review???
They were refused in 2019.sept.30 and I till waiting for ......
Godblessus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godblessus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 12:50pm
I wish you best of luck. May god bless you
Faith2014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 2:29pm
For those of you who did medicals before aip,how long did you wait to get aip after doing medicals?
bushra1122 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushra1122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by oudsoleil oudsoleil wrote:

same here on the 2nd letter just receipt for rprf and medical.. im wandering if they will still request updated police clearance cause the one Ive send on 2017 was already expired... im patiently waiting for open work permit so hopefully soon it will come too.. Im so eager to get back to work

Goodmorning Strong_mom, I just got my landing interview email today. It's next Monday. God is so good. I pray for positive news for everyone. Will let you all know how the landing interview goes.

Congratulations Oudsoleil! May I ask your timeline please?
bushra1122 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushra1122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 2:57pm
I have a question that I would appreciate some clarification on.

When you get stage 1 approval, how do you know for what requirements you have been granted exemption for? Is it suppose to explicitly state that?

My father applied for H&C and it asks whether you've been told to leave Canada or have a removal order and in it we wrote that he does have a removal order (which is due to misrepresentation).

So does that mean getting stage 1 approval means they've exempt him from the requirement to apply for PR from outside Canada AND exempt him from the inadmissibility as well?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 462463464465466 570>
  Share Topic