Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 461462463464465 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote che Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2019 at 3:32am

Edited by che - 18 Nov 2019 at 3:34am
Feltrinella View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2019 at 8:11am
Originally posted by oudsoleil oudsoleil wrote:

Originally posted by Feltrinella Feltrinella wrote:

Originally posted by oudsoleil oudsoleil wrote:

Originally posted by Feltrinella Feltrinella wrote:

Hello folks, how do you add documents to your application? Are you emailing them to the address indicated in AOR or you are filling a web form?
I need to send additional proofs. I understand from the website that they will acknowledge the receipt of webform but they don’t acknowledge receipt of documents sent by email/fax.

Please share your insights!

Update on the webform.

Oudsoleil and others who used webform,

Would you mind also telling me if they send you acknowledgement of receipt after you send updates via webform?
Or you call them to follow up?

I just sent them Doctor’s note so not sure if there is any way to confirm the receipt...

Thanks a lot Oudsoleil! I will call them.

Mhm can't recall as it was a while back but I think they send you some sort of generic acknowledgment e-mail at the time you send it. I knew they received it coz I ordered gcms notes some months later and saw that what I sent was included in them. Maybe someone else will have a more definite answer. You can also always call the IRCC agents and they should be able to tell you too. Goodluck.
oudsoleil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oudsoleil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2019 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Strong_mom Strong_mom wrote:

hello oudsoleil... any update from you? what did they asked from you after the medical instructions?

Hi Strong_mom, haven’t requested anything after that. How about you?
Strong_mom View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2019 at 4:55pm
same here on the 2nd letter just receipt for rprf and medical.. im wandering if they will still request updated police clearance cause the one Ive send on 2017 was already expired... im patiently waiting for open work permit so hopefully soon it will come too.. Im so eager to get back to work
Megabates View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Megabates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 1:18am
Originally posted by ewanko ewanko wrote:

@megabates - goodluck to your application.. just provide all the important documents that will justify all your claim and pray hard. That's all I can say for now

Thank you ewanko. Everything is gonna be alright, I am sure. :)
oudsoleil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oudsoleil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 9:21am

same here on the 2nd letter just receipt for rprf and medical.. im wandering if they will still request updated police clearance cause the one Ive send on 2017 was already expired... im patiently waiting for open work permit so hopefully soon it will come too.. Im so eager to get back to work

Goodmorning Strong_mom, I just got my landing interview email today. It's next Monday. God is so good. I pray for positive news for everyone. Will let you all know how the landing interview goes.
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 9:49am
wow Congratulation Oudsoleil... God is Good
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 9:54am
It means on the last correspondence letter they wont need other documents after that... I got nervous and excited... hopefully mine will be soon 🙏...
oudsoleil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oudsoleil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 10:10am

It means on the last correspondence letter they wont need other documents after that... I got nervous and excited... hopefully mine will be soon 🙏...

It will be. ..get ready for the email.I don't even think they received my medical yet🤷🏽‍♀️
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 10:17am
when did you do your medical?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 461462463464465 570>
  Share Topic