Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 441442443444445 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 5:08pm
Hi fiorella00,why is your second stage approval refused?
Fiorella00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiorella00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 5:09pm
Hi Strong_mom
I do not understand nothing anymore....because Yes they ask me to provide medical ,police ,right of PR fee I provide everything ...and then 2 weeks earlier I called the CIC call centre and they told me I passed all the checks...then now I got a refusal letter but why I don’t know because they didn’t send me the reason of the refusal....and when my lawyer ask them to send out the reason...they don’t send him out ...so off course we are going to the federal court...
But I am not really know what is the step after this

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiorella00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 5:10pm
Hi Faith2014
I don’t know yet because they don’t send out the reason...
oudsoleil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oudsoleil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 5:18pm
Fiorella00 what's your financial status? I.e are you working or self-sustaining as they call it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiorella00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 5:21pm
I am self supporting I am working and I payed taxes....I have an own company ....I am not received any social asisst no welfer nothing ...
oudsoleil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oudsoleil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 5:27pm
Do you think any of the other 3 things that are in Stage 1 letter that say you could be refused for those things might apply to you? I.e family member doesn't meet statutory reqs, or didn't respond to letter request within 30 days or didn't update contact info? Because it doesn't add up why they would refuse you.
Strong_mom View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 5:48pm
fiorella00 when did you got your AIP?
ewanko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ewanko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 6:16pm
@Fiorella00 - sorry to hear about the refusal for stage 2.. i hope you and you lawyer clear everything.
Ciribiri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciribiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 8:51pm
did you receive AIP in letter or email ? Like did you receive confirmation for AIP yourself ?

I have seen people getting rejected after they send medical before they give out AIP. For example they don’t send you letter or email AIP but they send you to do medical .
9blacksrose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9blacksrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 1:53pm
As far as I figure the longer they take to process the application the better chance you have getting approved. My first application was denied in 13 months
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 441442443444445 570>
  Share Topic