Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 440441442443444 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oudsoleil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2019 at 4:24pm
Hi Strong_mom, thank you for your kind words of encouragement. I have faith that all will go well. I was just having one of those days where I was feeling bad for myself but I've just been reminded to be grateful for the fact that I even have the opportunity to apply and that I'm still in status. Thanks for the reminder and congratulations on your AIP.
Strong_mom View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2019 at 4:31pm
trust me ive been there... youre lucky you can do part time job while i cant... i have been on my downest moment. I prayed for the officer who will handle my file as i didnt get help from consultant or lawyer... I prayed that may the officer will give me chance if theres something missing on my file. and it happen. one day I just got a call asking me some documents and she did interview. Just be positive. If we got approval youll surely have it too...
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2019 at 8:26pm
Strong mom can you tell me how i can speak to an agent please? my lawyer not saying anything to me about anything. i have a friend who got approve for his work permit and she didn't even know is when he actually got it in the mail and her call her that's when she actually saw that they send her an approval email. i don't want them to send her anything and she miss it.
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 1:19am
baby g.. you can be connected to an agent if you call the hotline. just follow the automated answer.
Fiorella00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiorella00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 3:10pm
Hi everyone I writing here because I received the decision on my H&C case and they are refused...but I do not understand why and what happened because They approved my case on stage 1 but they are refused on stage 2 ....
What am I can do in this situation??? Anyone has any idea???
DELROYSEH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DELROYSEH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 3:23pm
Wow that's sad to hear πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 4:49pm
what happened florella... huh thats scary so it doesnt mean you got AIP all is well.. but usually they just asked for medical, right of pr fee... do background check.. i wander what happen
oudsoleil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oudsoleil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 4:52pm
Strong_mom, thank you for your words and encouragement yesterday. Last night I really prayed hard to God and asked Him for it to be the last night I would not have my AIP. You won't believe it but this afternoon I got my AIP in my e-mail. I don't even know what to say. I've been shaking the whole day since receiving the news. I'm already preparing my OHIP and work permit application. It's been a long journey and I still have to complete Stage 2 but I have faith that I will be successful and will eventually become a PR. Everybody who is still waiting, keep the faith and don't be discouraged. As Strong_mom said, we all have our time!
oudsoleil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oudsoleil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 4:55pm
Fiorella00, I'm sorry to hear that. I think you can either appeal the decision (depending on grounds) or reapply. I'm not too sure though.
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 5:02pm
Wow Oudsoleil... congratulations πŸ™... Prayers do really work ☺️.. I was actually teary eyed reading your message. lets stay positive. God is with us. cheers...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 440441442443444 570>
  Share Topic