Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 396397398399400 570>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 9:58am
Originally posted by Jamboo17 Jamboo17 wrote:

Hi everyone, today I got an AIP received by my lawyer via email, thank god for this good news, I hope everyone in this forum will get a good news too. Here is my timeline for those 2017 application that has no AIP yet:

We received your application for permanent residence on October 16, 2017.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 21, 2017.
We started processing your application on June 20, 2018.
We sent you correspondence on March 8, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
We sent you medical instructions on March 8, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received

congratulations Jamboo17! are you able to share what your H&C grounds are? it appears they have asked for medicals first prior to providing AIP...
Jamboo17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamboo17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 10:21am
Hi boldon, thanks,what happened was they first requested me to do medical and other stuff like police cert and Rprf like the other did in this forum and then AIP. My grounds are hardship and best interest of child. I was inadmissible due to health grounds of my child.
mdr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 11:01am
That is so encouraging. Congratulations. I am in similar timeline. Applied Oct 17 2017 and in progress since June 25th 2018. Nothing yet but we are hopeful.
Optimistic
mdr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 11:07am
Jamboo 17 - wish you all the best. Wait is over now. It's sure a long nail biting journeyCry
Optimistic
Jamboo17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamboo17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 11:11am
Thanks mdr, I wish you will get your good news soon too.
amansahib View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amansahib Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 6:32pm
Hello everyone
I am so stressed please anyone as I applied h and c application for my mother who is on supervisa. But everybody saying it gonna reject the file and they will cancel her entry too I can’t live without my mother she’s everything to me if any possibility I can withdraw her file then is their any negative on mothers visa....????please anyone.
Feltrinella View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 7:37pm
It has been over two months we applied and still no AOR...Is this normal?
I keep checking ECAS with UCI number, but no file can be found...
mypar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mypar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2019 at 1:30am
Originally posted by amansahib amansahib wrote:

Hello everyone
I am so stressed please anyone as I applied h and c application for my mother who is on supervisa. But everybody saying it gonna reject the file and they will cancel her entry too I can’t live without my mother she’s everything to me if any possibility I can withdraw her file then is their any negative on mothers visa....????please anyone.

My parents were here on super visa since 2015 we applied for h&c on 2016. They got AIP and already have their pr. So, you will never know what is going to be to your file. Hope she will get approved soon and you can stay together. Wish you all best, good luck!
amansahib View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amansahib Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2019 at 4:24am
Hello
Thanks , can you plz tell me what was the reason for their grounds and who was your lawyer?? Can you plz give your email so I can contact you and I applied myself and plz tell me if you can suggest me to make file strong ?
boldon View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2019 at 10:34am
Originally posted by Jamboo17 Jamboo17 wrote:

Hi boldon, thanks,what happened was they first requested me to do medical and other stuff like police cert and Rprf like the other did in this forum and then AIP. My grounds are hardship and best interest of child. I was inadmissible due to health grounds of my child.

thanks Jamboo - your case is very similar to ours - health ground of the child. is your child canadian?

also are you able to provide more context - how did you become inadmissible if it is your child that has health grounds?

thanks 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 396397398399400 570>
  Share Topic