Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 395396397398399 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quete_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 12:40am
Hi Everyone.. 

I just checked my ECAS now show .. Application Status "Decision Made".
I tried to click but only show Medical Result has been received.

If any one here has an experience .. how we can check about this decision?

Thanks 
PCLAUDINE
ewanko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ewanko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 2:28am
Hi quete

Congrats! As far as I know once your application change into decision made after aip, its done. You will just wait for the letter for interview

Edited by ewanko - 23 Jun 2019 at 2:40am
quete_me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quete_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by ewanko ewanko wrote:

Hi quete

Congrats! As far as I know once your application change into decision made after aip, its done. You will just wait for the letter for interview

Hi Ewanko..
That’s also I read from previous page ..
Hopefully good news will come soon..
Thanks Ewanko
PCLAUDINE
halmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote halmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 9:45am
Congrats quete
quete_me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quete_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 10:30am
Originally posted by halmum halmum wrote:

Congrats quete

Thanks Halmum.. I called CIC this morning and they said my background was passed.
Excited to wait the next step.
PCLAUDINE
mdr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 11:12am
Congratulations
Optimistic
quete_me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quete_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 11:52am
Originally posted by mdr mdr wrote:

Congratulations

Thanks
PCLAUDINE
boldon View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 3:49pm
guys - quick question - got a request from IRCC to update some forms. this is the first correspondence we got since turning in process on August 2017. while i am not thinking too much of it, and happy to see some evidence that the case review is at least moving, what is your take on this?

when we request for GCMS notes, there was nothing in there except for a few notes that says file has been transferred to BRO Montreal. is this normal?
Jamboo17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamboo17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 5:15pm
Hi everyone, today I got an AIP received by my lawyer via email, thank god for this good news, I hope everyone in this forum will get a good news too. Here is my timeline for those 2017 application that has no AIP yet:

We received your application for permanent residence on October 16, 2017.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 21, 2017.
We started processing your application on June 20, 2018.
We sent you correspondence on March 8, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
We sent you medical instructions on March 8, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received
Jamboo17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamboo17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 9:11am
This refers to your application for permanent residence from within Canada on humanitarian and compassionate grounds. This is a two step decision making process.
First, humanitarian and compassionate factors are assessed to decide whether to grant an exemption from certain legislative requirements to allow your application for permanent residence to be processed from within Canada. On June 24, 2019 a representative of the Minister of Citizenship & Immigration approved your request for an exemption from these requirements for the purpose of processing this application.
Second, you must meet all other statutory requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, for example, medical, security and passport considerations and arrangements for your care and support. As your application is processed, separate decisions will be made about whether you meet these other requirements. If more information is required, you will be sent a letter and asked to provide a reply within 30 days from the date the letter is sent to you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 395396397398399 570>
  Share Topic