Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 392393394395396 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mypar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2019 at 1:16am
Originally posted by Alien Alien wrote:

Well explained park !

Alien, I sent you PM
Good luck!!!
Ismeilda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ismeilda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2019 at 9:06am

Need an urgent help from valueable group members Please try to answer my question or anyone who had to go through similar problem . I went meet my mom’s lawyer to talk about submitting the financial information. What she told me due to my low income of 2018 I can’t decalre that I am responsible for her every expenses, I have personal savings of around 10k which I can only show and my part time job ifrom where I receive approximately 1200$ per months which is not sufficient. My mom applied for her work permit but no news yet so now she needs a job offer to show support for herself . I’m trying hard to get one looks like I can’t . What should I do now ? Should I stop going to school? I don’t want to leave my school in middle of the season and look for a full time job where mom is ready to work but can’t start until she has her work permit . What can i do now ? Lawyer said it gona weaken the financial situation. Any help please !!! 🙏

Hi Alien, happy to see your mother File is going forward.

First of all, I'm not a lawyer and your lawyer must have her reason to think that your current low income will negatively impact your file.

But in my opinion, unlike other immigration stream, I dont think that on H&C, financial got so much impact (unless on whelfare and don't want to stop after work permit granted). I don't think you will be refused stage 2 because your income don't meet LICO.

you managed to live while paying for expensive treatment and others stuff ( rent, food, school manual, ...)  and still got some saving, dont be afraid to explain that.

IRCC fear is that after approval, new PR turn themself under gouv financial support. So explain how your mother just wait for her work permit to start working and contribute to the society ( she already doing so without salary tho, so no problem ) and that some proof of her work situation ( job offer, paysub) will follow as soon as she start working.

Some H&C applicant got approoved with only friend financial support proof, or back home saving or back home family support, so don't worry to much you already got AIP, right? keep praying and stop worrying that much , my friend.

Did your mom have any income from back home to add to your saving proof and paysubs?
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 12:22am
Originally posted by Ismeilda Ismeilda wrote:

Need an urgent help from valueable group members Please try to answer my question or anyone who had to go through similar problem . I went meet my mom’s lawyer to talk about submitting the financial information. What she told me due to my low income of 2018 I can’t decalre that I am responsible for her every expenses, I have personal savings of around 10k which I can only show and my part time job ifrom where I receive approximately 1200$ per months which is not sufficient. My mom applied for her work permit but no news yet so now she needs a job offer to show support for herself . I’m trying hard to get one looks like I can’t . What should I do now ? Should I stop going to school? I don’t want to leave my school in middle of the season and look for a full time job where mom is ready to work but can’t start until she has her work permit . What can i do now ? Lawyer said it gona weaken the financial situation. Any help please !!! 🙏

Hi Alien, happy to see your mother File is going forward.

First of all, I'm not a lawyer and your lawyer must have her reason to think that your current low income will negatively impact your file.

But in my opinion, unlike other immigration stream, I dont think that on H&C, financial got so much impact (unless on whelfare and don't want to stop after work permit granted). I don't think you will be refused stage 2 because your income don't meet LICO.

you managed to live while paying for expensive treatment and others stuff ( rent, food, school manual, ...)  and still got some saving, dont be afraid to explain that.

IRCC fear is that after approval, new PR turn themself under gouv financial support. So explain how your mother just wait for her work permit to start working and contribute to the society ( she already doing so without salary tho, so no problem ) and that some proof of her work situation ( job offer, paysub) will follow as soon as she start working.

Some H&C applicant got approoved with only friend financial support proof, or back home saving or back home family support, so don't worry to much you already got AIP, right? keep praying and stop worrying that much , my friend.

Did your mom have any income from back home to add to your saving proof and paysubs?
Hello dear thank you so much for your response :) I am really glad that all of you care about me so much so I got few prompt replies! I have read them and got a lot of points . God is kind , he never disappoints you if you believe on him . Yesterday I spoke to one of my previous employer and asked him if he could give my mom any kind of job once she gets her work permit also I would need a job offer letter as a favour. He agreed to provide me one and I guess that will be really helpful along with my personal savings. About back home money , mom received money from her works provident fund which is around 35k but she fixed it but she added my aunt name in case for anything as she is away . I am the nominee of that money but the prob is this money will show now 50\50 as my aunt also included here. I am wondering can we show that ? She has the letter from her work stating how much money she has received. How can we show this money ? Right now that money become matured so she needs to fix again but she can’t as she is here.

Edited by Alien - 13 Jun 2019 at 12:23am
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 12:25am
Originally posted by mypar mypar wrote:

Well explained park !

Alien, I sent you PM
Good luck!!!
hey dear , i got it , will reply you soon . Thank you so much for being so helpful:)
Uvbi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uvbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 4:59pm
Goodevning . Please a friend of mine applied for H&C and for about 7 months now but the lawyer claims he hasn’t gotten and acknowledgement of receipt and only showed her the receipt he used in paying for the application . Please what way is she supposed to know her application was received . Thanks a
DELROYSEH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DELROYSEH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 7:37pm
They could call the hotline.. and find out about they application.
Canadianmomof2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canadianmomof2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 7:59pm
We received a request for medical exams, financial proof, and updated RCMP check. The need for another RCMP request seems odd because we submitted within 1 year. They also gave 60 days to submit which is going to be an issue because it took 6 months to receive last time
park1996 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote park1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by Canadianmomof2 Canadianmomof2 wrote:

We received a request for medical exams, financial proof, and updated RCMP check. The need for another RCMP request seems odd because we submitted within 1 year. They also gave 60 days to submit which is going to be an issue because it took 6 months to receive last time

Yeah if there is criminal record, RCMP check can be lengthy. However, you can give them a proof that you've submitted the check and ask for an extension
park1996 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote park1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 9:02pm
Hey guys, I got my PR Card today. I guess my H&C journey is officially over.

I'll probably still come back every now and then, but otherwise best of the luck with all of you
Canadianmomof2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canadianmomof2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 9:19pm
Congrats on your PR card!
I just think it’s weird they asked for a new one, I’m pretty sure they can see that he’s had no run ins with the law.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 392393394395396 570>
  Share Topic