Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 381382383384385 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam1298 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by Hope2019 Hope2019 wrote:

Originally posted by Canadianmomof2 Canadianmomof2 wrote:

Originally posted by Hope2019 Hope2019 wrote:

<pre ="tw--text tw-ta tw-text-small" -placeholder="Translation" id="tw-target-text" -fulltext="" dir="ltr" style=": transparent; border: none; padding: 0px 0.14em 0px 0px; : relative; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; resize: none; font-family: inherit; overflow: ; width: 275px; white-space: pre-wrap; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb33, 33, 33; caret-color: rgb33, 33, 33; height: 240px; font-size: 16px !imant; line-height: 24px !imant;"><span ="0" lang="en">Friends, as I mentioned in the case above, my H & C was declined 2 times. I really need your help. Can you tell me some very good lawyer who has worked on the voices process and you have been approved by H & C? I'm desperate. I can not leave Canada, I do not have any more places elsewhere and I have nowhere to go. Thank you very much.</span>

What were the reasons it was refused? Did you have a lawyer assist with the application? Where are you located?

<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">I didnt receive yet. My lawer is not assisting us properly. It was the second time It was refused. I live in Toronto. </span>

I sent you private message to yiur inbox...
Fiorella00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiorella00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 3:56pm
Hi I am writing here because I would like to ask do anyone know how long its gonna be they made the decision after they request the medical examination ect .   ???
soon2bcanadian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soon2bcanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 8:54am
hi everyone , i have been reading through here and i have seen success stories and i know we shall soon all celebrate, this is my dilemma. i am a failed refugee claimant , my case was denied in may 2017, i got a new lawyer that helped me with my RAD application( which is basically an appeal) meanwhile we went ahead to acquire all the necessary requirements for my H&C. h&C cannot be applied for until a negative decision has been made in the last twelve months, so we waited, when the twelve months elapsed , my lawyer sent out my H&C app but it was sent back because i had to wait for the RAD decision first , we waited again another year for that negative decision, when we received it we sent back the application in April 2019. I also  received a call from CBSA for me to show up for an interview, i told my lawyer about it and she said she would come with me to this meeting, might i add the officer was very strict with me, she didn't want to hear what new evidence has arisen since my hearing in may 2017, she just kept saying yes i understand but i'm following the rules, for your removal. my lawyer was saying legal terms that i didn't understand and included PRRA and officer said she is only a junior officer and doesn't deal with that, she needs me to give her a reservation of my flight back home in two weeks time, she said it doesn't have to be immediate but we have to provide that reservation , the officer wants me out guys, my lawyer is of the view i book that flight but for December 2019 that way we can buy more time at least that gives us some months . my question is who grants the PRRA for an individual who is facing removal? isn't it the officer? why then is she denying me a chance at justice? i have no criminal record , i have a full time job that i have been at since 2017, i have paid my taxes etc, my lawyer provided these examples trying to explain to the officer i'm not a flight risk , and funny enough the officer is like trust me u look like one of the good ones i have been with tricky people etc, so if i'm one of the good ones why are you making my case hard? anyway long story short guys, i'm pretty scared , anyone been through this ? my H&C is only a month old , im stuck, i have new evidence from my country, my sister was attacked by a man who was looking for me and she had surgery , i have photos of the day she was out of surgery swollen and in so much pain, i have a drs report, i have money transfer of $800 for her medical bills .... my fingers are crossed, my knees to GOd , i cried and balled my yes out yesterday in my work toilet, i couldnt even help myself , i had to ask for a day off .... anyone with words of encouragement , help , guidance thankyou
gary89
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by soon2bcanadian soon2bcanadian wrote:

hi everyone , i have been reading through here and i have seen success stories and i know we shall soon all celebrate, this is my dilemma. i am a failed refugee claimant , my case was denied in may 2017, i got a new lawyer that helped me with my RAD application( which is basically an appeal) meanwhile we went ahead to acquire all the necessary requirements for my H&C. h&C cannot be applied for until a negative decision has been made in the last twelve months, so we waited, when the twelve months elapsed , my lawyer sent out my H&C app but it was sent back because i had to wait for the RAD decision first , we waited again another year for that negative decision, when we received it we sent back the application in April 2019. I also  received a call from CBSA for me to show up for an interview, i told my lawyer about it and she said she would come with me to this meeting, might i add the officer was very strict with me, she didn't want to hear what new evidence has arisen since my hearing in may 2017, she just kept saying yes i understand but i'm following the rules, for your removal. my lawyer was saying legal terms that i didn't understand and included PRRA and officer said she is only a junior officer and doesn't deal with that, she needs me to give her a reservation of my flight back home in two weeks time, she said it doesn't have to be immediate but we have to provide that reservation , the officer wants me out guys, my lawyer is of the view i book that flight but for December 2019 that way we can buy more time at least that gives us some months . my question is who grants the PRRA for an individual who is facing removal? isn't it the officer? why then is she denying me a chance at justice? i have no criminal record , i have a full time job that i have been at since 2017, i have paid my taxes etc, my lawyer provided these examples trying to explain to the officer i'm not a flight risk , and funny enough the officer is like trust me u look like one of the good ones i have been with tricky people etc, so if i'm one of the good ones why are you making my case hard? anyway long story short guys, i'm pretty scared , anyone been through this ? my H&C is only a month old , im stuck, i have new evidence from my country, my sister was attacked by a man who was looking for me and she had surgery , i have photos of the day she was out of surgery swollen and in so much pain, i have a drs report, i have money transfer of $800 for her medical bills .... my fingers are crossed, my knees to GOd , i cried and balled my yes out yesterday in my work toilet, i couldnt even help myself , i had to ask for a day off .... anyone with words of encouragement , help , guidance thankyou
so sorry to know about this !!what did your lawyer said? Is there something he can do to stop this removal ? H&C takes around 31 months and no way to get 1st approval before 14 months now a days . It’s a lengthy process! Wait to see if someone answer here if not Try to post it at Canada visa forum , At refugee section.. maybe someone can answer you . Good bless you !
soon2bcanadian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soon2bcanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 2:03pm
thanks for your words of encouragement, yes i know the H&C takes for ever before you hear anything, but what can i do besides wait like everyone else , my lawyer asked the officer to request for a speedy case evaluation and the officer refused on grounds that she has done it for people and was a waste of time , this officer my friends has no mercy ... no leniency , she is very tough , my lawyer is doing more, she says we might have to go to the minister with our new evidence . i dont know where the lawyer is as far as what her next option is , all this happened yesterday, i have to go back to cbsa on june 4th with my flight reservation. 
gary89
Taneka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taneka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 3:51pm

thanks for your words of encouragement, yes i know the H&C takes for ever before you hear anything, but what can i do besides wait like everyone else , my lawyer asked the officer to request for a speedy case evaluation and the officer refused on grounds that she has done it for people and was a waste of time , this officer my friends has no mercy ... no leniency , she is very tough , my lawyer is doing more, she says we might have to go to the minister with our new evidence . i dont know where the lawyer is as far as what her next option is , all this happened yesterday, i have to go back to cbsa on june 4th with my flight reservation. 
yes go to your mp and trust God
Feltrinella View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 7:16pm
We are in similar case here. My spouse is under removal for misrepresentation, and currently at federal court appeal but chances are slim. Yesterday we went to CBSA for interview, but the officer let us go because federal court decision has not come out yet.

For PRRA, some officers are tough but you have to repeat that your life is in danger if you go back. And repeat it many times until they give you forms. Fight for it - it will buy you precious time while you wait for HC.

Good luck! Please keep us posted!
Feltrinella View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 7:17pm

We are in similar case here. My spouse is under removal for misrepresentation, and currently at federal court appeal but chances are slim. Yesterday we went to CBSA for interview, but the officer let us go because federal court decision has not come out yet.

For PRRA, some officers are tough but you have to repeat that your life is in danger if you go back. And repeat it many times until they give you forms. Fight for it - it will buy you precious time while you wait for HC.

Good luck! Please keep us posted!
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 7:50pm

like fertrinila said keep repeating your life will be in danger , make them believe , cry and tell you gona die if you were send back , where are you from ? Did you try to contact with your federal MP? Call them or directly go there and ask them to stop the removal order . Check your inbox
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 7:58pm

call here tomorrow and explain them your situation over the phone . They might help you . Just give a try ok? Don’t forget to call . This is the federal deputy office number . 1100 Crémazie East (Main Office)
Suite 220
Montréal, Quebec
H2P 2X2
Telephone: 514-277-6020
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 381382383384385 570>
  Share Topic