Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 380381382383384 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taneka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 4:27pm
Edmund I’m in Toronto.. have they requested Passport from you?I sent a copy of my passport bio to them.. u send by mail.. have they requested yours? They sent landing interview to my email.. I am to take with me the letter that was sent by email,my sin(to be replaced with permanent sin)and pr photos
edmond1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edmond1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by Taneka Taneka wrote:

Edmund I’m in Toronto.. have they requested Passport from you?I sent a copy of my passport bio to them.. u send by mail.. have they requested yours? They sent landing interview to my email.. I am to take with me the letter that was sent by email,my sin(to be replaced with permanent sin)and pr photos

No, I am not require to send the passport, I just hear someone said, will be required to mail the passport before the landing appointment, that why I ask you. 
OK, thank you for your help, congratulation for you, hope I will the appointment soon.Smile

Taneka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taneka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 1:29am
Edmond I forgot to mention yes you do have to bring your passport to the interview sorry 😀 all the best to you and yes you will get your good news soon lol that email from the local office everyone is waiting for
bushra1122 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushra1122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 12:50am
Originally posted by park1996 park1996 wrote:

I just received landing appt. It's happening on the 24th of May.

Thank you all.

Congratulations Park1996! I'm very glad your journey is ending on a happy note. All the best for your landing appointment.
Hope2019 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hope2019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2019 at 11:54pm
Hello friends. Good night. I'm here because I really need your help. Actually, I'm desperate. On May 17th I received the news that my H & C was refused. This is the second time that I apply. This time, even before the AIP, I was asked for medical exams and other documents. However, we sent all the documents and I did not do the medical examination due to being pregnant. Before even taking the exam they have already refused my application. I'm desperate, because in the letter you speak to leave immediately. I need your help a lot, someone here has already gone through this and managed to reverse? Just so you know, I'm pregnant, but I focused the process on family bonds. My brothers (3) live here legally. My mother and father in Portugal. Thank you very much.
God is good
Hope2019 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hope2019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2019 at 11:57pm
Friends, as I mentioned in the case above, my H & C was declined 2 times. I really need your help. Can you tell me some very good lawyer who has worked on the voices process and you have been approved by H & C? I'm desperate. I can not leave Canada, I do not have any more places elsewhere and I have nowhere to go. Thank you very much.
God is good
Canadianmomof2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canadianmomof2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 12:13am
Originally posted by Hope2019 Hope2019 wrote:

<pre ="tw--text tw-ta tw-text-small" -placeholder="Translation" id="tw-target-text" -fulltext="" dir="ltr" style=": transparent; border: none; padding: 0px 0.14em 0px 0px; : relative; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; resize: none; font-family: inherit; overflow: ; width: 275px; white-space: pre-wrap; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb33, 33, 33; caret-color: rgb33, 33, 33; height: 240px; font-size: 16px !imant; line-height: 24px !imant;"><span ="0" lang="en">Friends, as I mentioned in the case above, my H & C was declined 2 times. I really need your help. Can you tell me some very good lawyer who has worked on the voices process and you have been approved by H & C? I'm desperate. I can not leave Canada, I do not have any more places elsewhere and I have nowhere to go. Thank you very much.</span>

What were the reasons it was refused? Did you have a lawyer assist with the application? Where are you located?
Hope2019 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hope2019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 12:16am
I didnt receive yet. My lawer is not assisting us properly. It was the second time It was refused. I live in Toronto. 
God is good
Hope2019 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hope2019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 12:17am
Originally posted by Canadianmomof2 Canadianmomof2 wrote:

Originally posted by Hope2019 Hope2019 wrote:

<pre ="tw--text tw-ta tw-text-small" -placeholder="Translation" id="tw-target-text" -fulltext="" dir="ltr" style=": transparent; border: none; padding: 0px 0.14em 0px 0px; : relative; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; resize: none; font-family: inherit; overflow: ; width: 275px; white-space: pre-wrap; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb33, 33, 33; caret-color: rgb33, 33, 33; height: 240px; font-size: 16px !imant; line-height: 24px !imant;"><span ="0" lang="en">Friends, as I mentioned in the case above, my H & C was declined 2 times. I really need your help. Can you tell me some very good lawyer who has worked on the voices process and you have been approved by H & C? I'm desperate. I can not leave Canada, I do not have any more places elsewhere and I have nowhere to go. Thank you very much.</span>

What were the reasons it was refused? Did you have a lawyer assist with the application? Where are you located?

I didnt receive yet. My lawer is not assisting us properly. It was the second time It was refused. I live in Toronto. 
God is good
DELROYSEH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DELROYSEH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 12:42am
🤨🤨 Wow am so sorry to hear that, keep strong my dear. What was you application base on and also your timeline?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 380381382383384 570>
  Share Topic