Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 372373374375376 570>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote park1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by Taneka Taneka wrote:

Anybody know if ecas shows what decision was made ? Mine shows decision made .. I applied in October 2016

I got DM too. If you get DM after AIP and everything and you don't get anything out of usual that usually means they have finalized your application and is transferring your case back to your local office for landing appointment.

You can call the Call Centre to confirm. They recently added call-back function so should be easier to get in now.

Edited by park1996 - 07 May 2019 at 5:40pm
Taneka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taneka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 7:50pm
Thank you .. have you called the called centre? I’m checking my mailbox everyday
park1996 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote park1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by Taneka Taneka wrote:

Thank you .. have you called the called centre? I’m checking my mailbox everyday

Yes I did. They don't give you an email when DM. They only do that after your case gets the local office and they have an appointment for you.
quete_me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quete_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 12:48am
Hi.. every One.. 

I ordered GCMS on 4 April 2019 and today 7 May 2019 I received email .. 

I received 37 pages.. 

Dear :

This is further to your request under the Access to Information Act, which was received on April 4, 2019, for the following records:

the electronic notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s) for the permanent residence file concerning .....

The processing of your request is now complete.  Please refer to the following for an explanation as to what was released:

Disposition of your records: Disclosed in part

Section(s) of the Act applied (if applicable):  19(1) personal information

You received the following amount of pages (if applicable): 37

and Then .. on the last pages ==> REASON FOR DECISION

I find that the applicant should remain in Canada to continue to provide care to her mother.

Having reviewed the circumstances of Applicant, I am of the opinion that there is sufficient humanitarian and compassionate consideration to justify the granting of an exemption to the applicant from applying for permanent residence from abroad under A 25 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

The request to have the Applicant's application for permanent residence processed in Canada is accepted. The Applicant must meet all other statutory requirement to being granted permanent resident status.

I need advise for the one who has experience with GCMS information .. is it a good progress?

Thanks any one.. 

PCLAUDINE
Sgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 7:41am
I received an email they received my application after 2 months. But I don’t see file number. It will be sent separately?
alex0011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alex0011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 8:36am
I have stayed for 7 years in canada And i applied on april 2017 , still now i didn’t got First
stage What shall I do.And i went to home country will get first stage
approval please replyy
boldon View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 10:36am
Originally posted by alex0011 alex0011 wrote:

I have stayed for 7 years in canada And i applied on april 2017 , still now i didn’t got First
stage What shall I do.And i went to home country will get first stage
approval please replyy

hello - what is your H&C grounds? 

have you requested for GCMS notes? has IRCC been in contact with you since you applied? what does your eCAS say?

can you also please clarify what you mean on your second query re "went back to home country" - i dont understand what you mean
Ismeilda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ismeilda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 11:09am
Originally posted by quete_me quete_me wrote:

Hi.. every One.. 

I ordered GCMS on 4 April 2019 and today 7 May 2019 I received email .. 

I received 37 pages.. 

Dear :

This is further to your request under the Access to Information Act, which was received on April 4, 2019, for the following records:

the electronic notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s) for the permanent residence file concerning .....

The processing of your request is now complete.  Please refer to the following for an explanation as to what was released:

Disposition of your records: Disclosed in part

Section(s) of the Act applied (if applicable):  19(1) personal information

You received the following amount of pages (if applicable): 37

and Then .. on the last pages ==> REASON FOR DECISION

I find that the applicant should remain in Canada to continue to provide care to her mother.

Having reviewed the circumstances of Applicant, I am of the opinion that there is sufficient humanitarian and compassionate consideration to justify the granting of an exemption to the applicant from applying for permanent residence from abroad under A 25 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

The request to have the Applicant's application for permanent residence processed in Canada is accepted. The Applicant must meet all other statutory requirement to being granted permanent resident status.

I need advise for the one who has experience with GCMS information .. is it a good progress?

Thanks any one.. 

Hi, it's looks like your AIP is on the road. The request to have the Applicant's application for permanent residence processed in Canada is accepted (this is the most important your exemption is accepted).  Congratulation!

Edited by Ismeilda - 08 May 2019 at 11:10am
Fiorella00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiorella00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 2:56pm
Can someone help me because I don’t know how am I need to order a GCMS note
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 2:20pm
I have a question when a immigration officer ask for update don't they give you a time for it? because they ask me for update two months ago and my lawyer get them from my son doctor and children first one week now but she not saying anything to me, I'm so upset
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 372373374375376 570>
  Share Topic