Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 370371372373374 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anabela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by Alien Alien wrote:

Did anybody order the gcms note recently? Did you receive on time ?
i received mine 1week earlier than the supposed date.
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by Anabela Anabela wrote:

it’s been a month for mine , haven’t received it yet .
Anabela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anabela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 6:22pm

Originally posted by Anabela Anabela wrote:

it’s been a month for mine , haven’t received it yet .
Be patient, im sure it will arrive soon. :)
Sgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 7:40pm
I can’t understand AOR. Is it confirmation that they received application by mail?
Because it is 2 months that passed after submitting still no file number. I am worried

Edited by Sgirl - 01 May 2019 at 7:41pm
boldon View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 10:18am
Originally posted by Sgirl Sgirl wrote:

I can’t understand AOR. Is it confirmation that they received application by mail?
Because it is 2 months that passed after submitting still no file number. I am worried

where are you looking for it? if you request for GCMS notes, the file number is on the first 2 lines on the first page
Sgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by boldon boldon wrote:

where are you looking for it? if you request for GCMS notes, the file number is on the first 2 lines on the first page

I checked in ECAS but could not enter. I just want to know after how long they send file no. It is 2 months that I applied but did not receive the file no
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 10:27pm

I checked in ECAS but could not enter. I just want to know after how long they send file no. It is 2 months that I applied but did not receive the file no
normally within two weeks you should receive the AOR, so call the. Call centre tomorrow and speck to an agent , ask them if they receive your file or not .
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 10:29pm
I have received my GCMS notes . 41 pages . Lot of Info last few pages long message from the senior officer , it’s in French so I am going to read it now :)
Sgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 11:09pm

normally within two weeks you should receive the AOR, so call the. Call centre tomorrow and speck to an agent , ask them if they receive your file or not .

They received my application. Because the lawyer sent us paper with signature that someone received it(I do not know exact name, may be express mail)
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 11:25pm

They received my application. Because the lawyer sent us paper with signature that someone received it(I do not know exact name, may be express mail)
   Right now only way left , call cic tomorrow and ask the agent , as you are the applicant so it shouldn’t be an issue to ask them . Tell that you wanted to know if they have sent you the AOR or not and what’s the file number . Another way try to check ecas with payment receipt Num. I always check with that .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 370371372373374 570>
  Share Topic