Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 369370371372373 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam1298 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by boldon boldon wrote:

[QUOTE=sam1298] hi guys,

I called cic today and informed that my file transferred to Toronto from vancouver and they launched it under pilot program...

anyone have any clue what does pilot program means????

here is some information

hi boldon … didn't understand alote from it.. did you get any idea from what that article says or mean?
boldon View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by sam1298 sam1298 wrote:

Originally posted by boldon boldon wrote:

[QUOTE=sam1298] hi guys,

I called cic today and informed that my file transferred to Toronto from vancouver and they launched it under pilot program...

anyone have any clue what does pilot program means????

here is some information

hi boldon … didn't understand alote from it.. did you get any idea from what that article says or mean?

it means that the IRCC will be using computers to aid them in determining the probabilities of a decision being challenged in courts. and to make the decision making of IRCC officers easier and more consistent with each other by collecting data and analyzing them. fewer court challenges means less time spent on defending decisions in courts and more time dealing with processing of applications. it will also lead to more consistent decisions by case processing officers

Canadianmomof2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canadianmomof2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 10:24pm
Does anyone have experience on having a bond returned? We paid a cash bond of $10,000 to ensure. My husband continued reporting to CBSA and complied with the other terms of his release from detention. I understand that typically the bond is returned once the person has landed, but I was told that I can submit a request now that he has first stage approval and the officer voluntarily changed the conditions of his release so that he no longer has to report.
Sgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 1:55pm
After submitting the application when did you get the file number? It is 2 months that I submitted but did not get file number yet.
Anabela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anabela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 2:18pm
I got my file number. AOR after 1week.
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by Sgirl Sgirl wrote:

After submitting the application when did you get the file number? It is 2 months that I submitted but did not get file number yet.
if you have the AOR then you must have the file number. Ask your lawyer if he/she has received your AOR yet .
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 8:36pm
Did anybody order the gcms note recently? Did you receive on time ?
bushra1122 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushra1122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Alien Alien wrote:

I'm planning on submitting my request by this Friday. Currently just trying to figure out how to do it as this will be my first time requesting them.
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by bushra1122 bushra1122 wrote:

Originally posted by Alien Alien wrote:

I'm planning on submitting my request by this Friday. Currently just trying to figure out how to do it as this will be my first time requesting them.
it’s pretty easy , if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask me .
journey2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote journey2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 9:48pm
I land may 3rd finally exactly 3 yrs since i inland application
When i applied 2016
Be patient atleast 3rs just know that is 3 most if lucky less
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 369370371372373 570>
  Share Topic