Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 367368369370371 570>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 11:21am
Originally posted by amansahib amansahib wrote:

Any one can plz help me tell me any good lawyer for h and c application and I have question any one can know anyone to get work permit for someone who is here on visitor visa any lawyer???

hello!

which province are you in?

for work permit - you can look into the requirements first, get a job offer, and see if employer is willing to go through the work permit process (ie obtaining LMIA etc). to be honest, if you have the LMIA and job offer, the work permit process is straightforward (like applying for visitor visa) and you may not need a lawyer. if your case is a bit complicated, that is when you start exploring the lawyer option...
Canadienne_1991 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canadienne_1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 11:47am
Originally posted by PirateZee PirateZee wrote:

Hi
For all 2018 Applicants; Any update ?
My application received 13 Aug 2018; acknowledging receipt 20 Aug 2018. 
Not in process yet! 

Hi - My mom's application was received on September 27, 2018 and an Acknowledgement of receipt was sent out on October 02, 2018, and we are in the same boat as you. So far the application status is at "application received" stage. They haven't actually started processing it yet.

inagz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inagz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 1:51pm

Hello everybody! 

I applied to H&C last march, but I have not received the AOR yet. My permit to stay supposedly expired in March, (I came as a visitor) the exact day my application file arrived to Vancouver. I cannot be removed from Canada since my country is in the list of countries with Administrative Deferral of Removals (ADR) since February. (I will copy the link at the end of this post where you can read about what ADR means).

The thing is, that in theory, I might be eligible to apply to work permit because of the ADR, but for the system I am “out of status” and the only option I get in my profile is "restoration of status". We asked about the WP (because of the ADR) but they said that I must have a Removal Order to be able to apply, which doesn’t make sense to me, I think since it is a rare case, they don’t really know what to do. I thought of applying for the WP on paper since I have the opportunity to explain better my situation, but I don’t know if this would affect my H&C case in some way. Have you any information on cases like mine? What do you think I should do? Do I apply for the WP on paper, wait for the AOR? Wait for the AIP? Should I restore status and ask for another visitor record?

I know I have to be patient, but I just want to have a legal status, and not being in this “limbo” in which for the system I am out of status, but I cannot be removed, nor study, nor work in Canada….at least an implied status will give me a peace of mind while I wait for the rest… How long is the maximum they usually take to open a file and send the AOR?

In the following link, almost at the end, is the information about ADR:

https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/security-securite/rem-ren-eng.html 

I will appreciate any new information that could help me...

Edited by inagz - 25 Apr 2019 at 3:34pm
DELROYSEH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DELROYSEH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 2:52pm
Same here I apply in March 2018, still not in process yet, waiting patiently for some good news.
All the best for everyone 🙏🙏
inagz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inagz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 3:33pm
I hope you get news soon about your case, but it is not the same, I just applied last month, March 2019. I know there is a long road ahead, but I was wondering about the ADR situation... if it is possible to get a WP while I wait... 
Anabela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anabela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 3:42pm
Piratezee : i order notes and was so disappointed that not only my file has not started it was on inventory. It has been 1year now and I cannot believe it has just been sitting somewhere without anyone looking at it. I applied April 2018.
ladylin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladylin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 3:48pm
Hello all,

I landed today in Calgary office. I thank God and  you guys for the help over here.  I pray God gives everyone  their PR soon. The lady just asked me if i had committed any criminal offense said No, 2, are u married? 3, Do you have children? and i signed  that was it guys, less than 5 mins or 5 mins max .All the best to you all.
ladylin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladylin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 3:54pm
Time Line

March 21 2017 Application sent 
March 23 2017 Application received 
February 1 AIP received 
May 19 2018 Meds Passed 
 Decision made 31 March 2019
April 8  2019 Confirmation  of permanent residence interview letter sent through email
April 25  2019 Landed in Calgary office.(PR)

All the best guys
DELROYSEH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DELROYSEH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 7:34pm
Sorry to hear that just have to pray...
Cause they taking they own gracious time. I applied for a note last month. Not fully understand it
journey2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote journey2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 8:49pm
Congratulation! Was your application inland?
Im still waiten
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 367368369370371 570>
  Share Topic