Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 365366367368369 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam1298 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by Fiorella00 Fiorella00 wrote:

Sam1298 can you please let me know when you get your decision please ..if I have anything news I will let you know too

sure
Feltrinella View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 12:03am
Hello folks, please add me to spreadsheet. Filed application Monday 15th April. Received Tuesday 16th. Will post here updates. The app is for my spouse who has been PR since 2015 but got removal order because he did not declare his children from previous relationship in his initial PR application. Case currently at federal court for appeal but our lawyer says chances are slim, so we submitted H&C while waiting. Grounds: establishment (finished here studies and working an OK job in IT) + family ties (Canadian spouse). Good luck to all of us and may our cases fall into the hands of a good person...
Feltrinella View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 1:19am
Brilliant work! Keep it up! We submitted app this Monday. April 15th. Long wait started...
sam1298 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam1298 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 2:04pm
Hi guys... i called cic agent they said they recieved my medicals for me and my daughter but my wife still in progress as she has chest x ray to do but shez pregnant... but when i call the voice cic center they say we did not recieve the medical we sent you medical instructions... am confused .. why is that?

Isit because my wife ddnt do the xray or what... please help me...?

Edited by sam1298 - 19 Apr 2019 at 2:05pm
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 11:33am
Originally posted by sam1298 sam1298 wrote:

Hi guys... i called cic agent they said they recieved my medicals for me and my daughter but my wife still in progress as she has chest x ray to do but shez pregnant... but when i call the voice cic center they say we did not recieve the medical we sent you medical instructions... am confused .. why is that?

Isit because my wife ddnt do the xray or what... please help me...?
hi Sam , I can’t send you any messages to your inbox as my inbox is full even i deleted like 50 it’s now even not allowing me to send anymore . Anyway don’t care about the telephone and ECAS , even though my mom received the AIP ,her ECAS shows “ medical result has been received “. It doesn’t show any further updates which makes no sense at all . I asked the lawyer she told me , don’t relay on telephone & internet as actual processing is on going. You can call again after the holiday and ask the agent about it . Right now you have to wait until your wife gives birth . Sometimes we have no choice but just wait . Don’t worry , have a nice holiday .

Edited by Alien - 21 Apr 2019 at 11:35am
Sgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Tadia20 Tadia20 wrote:

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 10.66px;"><font face="Calibri" size="3">Hi guys,

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 10.66px;"><font face="Calibri" size="3">I got 1st stage approval a week ago in H & C reason is
the best interest of the child, and I am trying to apply work permit. Since I
was a minor and a student I never had work permit.

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 10.66px;"><font face="Calibri" size="3">I created GCkey account, it asked me Please enter your
personal reference code to begin your application

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 10.66px;"><font face="Calibri">I am kind of confused when I fill these questioners <b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal">FIND OUT IF YOU'RE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 10.66px;"><b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal"><font face="Calibri" size="3">WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE
TO DO IN CANADA?

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 10.66px;"><font face="Calibri" size="3">work

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 10.66px;"><b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal"><font face="Calibri" size="3">HOW LONG ARE YOU
PLANNING TO STAY IN CANADA

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 10.66px;"><font face="Calibri" size="3">Temporary more than 6 month

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 10.66px;"><b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal"><font face="Calibri" size="3">What is your current
immigration status in Canada?

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 10.66px;"><font face="Calibri" size="3">Worker? Or refugee claimant?

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 10.66px;"><b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal"><font face="Calibri" size="3">When does your status
in Canada expire?

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 10.66px;"><font face="Calibri" size="3">I am out of status

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 10.66px;"><font face="Calibri" size="3">Please give me your input

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 10.66px;"><font face="Calibri" size="3">Thank you

Hi Tadia. My application is also on best interest of child. I have 2. One was born here. With my elder one we participated different community and recreation programs since we came. What you showed for your children in your application?
Sgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by Alien Alien wrote:

HELLO DEAR ALL , I HAVE RECEIVED THIS LETTER TODAY. IS THAT MEAN ITS AIP ? Madam, This reference to your application for Humanitarian and compassionate factors is considered for the purpose of determining whether or not to allow for an exemption from certain legislative requirements. On March 29, 2019, a representative of the Minister of Immigration of Canada (IRCC) has approved your request for an exemption from these requirements for the purpose of processing this application. 30) days of the Please confirm your current email address by writing to our office within 30 days QUEBEC-BROM or by mail to the following address:You need to meet all the other requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, as well as medical, security, passport, and your own care. In addition, as per se, it will be necessary to provide you with more information. Canada Quebec Agreement, "Quebec Certificate of Selection" (CSQ) .Therefore, our decision to grant you a ministerial exemption will be transferred to the "Ministry of Immigration, Diversity and Immigration". 'Inclusion of Quebec (MIDI). The representatives of the MIDI will contact you for the purpose of your situation. Please note that your application for permanent residence may be refused if: you and your family members meet all other requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection. and you do not respond within that period of time to your office. You may be contacted by IRCC Call Center or online at http://www.cic.gc.ca/index.htm. Persons in receipt of social assistance or welfare benefits, or directly or indirectly, are defined in the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act as inadmissible persons.If information indicates that you are likely to meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Center. be interpreted as a lack of interest in permanent residence and your application could be refused. Protection Act, you will receive a letter asking for an interview with Canada in your area. A final determination on your application for permanent residence If you wish to work or study in Canada while awaiting finalization of your application for permanent residence, you must request and receive an employment or student authorization. You will need the application kit titled "Applying to Change Conditions or Extending Your Stay in Canada" or contacting the IRCC Call Center for Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) of $ 490 per person. Principal Applicant who is a dependent child of a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident, or dependent children of the H & C Principal Applicant and / or Protected Persons and Their Family Members. So, it is strongly recommended that you comply with this requireme nt soon as possible. of the fee is received. Prompt payment will be treated in the process of medical results. Therefore, if you have not already paid your fees online, you will need a Visa8, MasterCard8 or American Express8 credit card, and a valid email address When you are finished, you must print a receipt of payment and include it paper application. "IRCC does not accept money orders and bank drafts as payment.

Congrats Alien. Can you please write your lawyer’s name. I read the posts, I see it is possible to send updates after submission. I wanted to volunteer, go to language class and send the letter, but my lawyer said no. Because they tell not to send them till they ask for something
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by Sgirl Sgirl wrote:

Originally posted by Alien Alien wrote:

HELLO DEAR ALL , I HAVE RECEIVED THIS LETTER TODAY. IS THAT MEAN ITS AIP ? Madam, This reference to your application for Humanitarian and compassionate factors is considered for the purpose of determining whether or not to allow for an exemption from certain legislative requirements. On March 29, 2019, a representative of the Minister of Immigration of Canada (IRCC) has approved your request for an exemption from these requirements for the purpose of processing this application. 30) days of the Please confirm your current email address by writing to our office within 30 days QUEBEC-BROM or by mail to the following address:You need to meet all the other requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, as well as medical, security, passport, and your own care. In addition, as per se, it will be necessary to provide you with more information. Canada Quebec Agreement, "Quebec Certificate of Selection" (CSQ) .Therefore, our decision to grant you a ministerial exemption will be transferred to the "Ministry of Immigration, Diversity and Immigration". 'Inclusion of Quebec (MIDI). The representatives of the MIDI will contact you for the purpose of your situation. Please note that your application for permanent residence may be refused if: you and your family members meet all other requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection. and you do not respond within that period of time to your office. You may be contacted by IRCC Call Center or online at http://www.cic.gc.ca/index.htm. Persons in receipt of social assistance or welfare benefits, or directly or indirectly, are defined in the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act as inadmissible persons.If information indicates that you are likely to meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Center. be interpreted as a lack of interest in permanent residence and your application could be refused. Protection Act, you will receive a letter asking for an interview with Canada in your area. A final determination on your application for permanent residence If you wish to work or study in Canada while awaiting finalization of your application for permanent residence, you must request and receive an employment or student authorization. You will need the application kit titled "Applying to Change Conditions or Extending Your Stay in Canada" or contacting the IRCC Call Center for Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) of $ 490 per person. Principal Applicant who is a dependent child of a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident, or dependent children of the H & C Principal Applicant and / or Protected Persons and Their Family Members. So, it is strongly recommended that you comply with this requireme nt soon as possible. of the fee is received. Prompt payment will be treated in the process of medical results. Therefore, if you have not already paid your fees online, you will need a Visa8, MasterCard8 or American Express8 credit card, and a valid email address When you are finished, you must print a receipt of payment and include it paper application. "IRCC does not accept money orders and bank drafts as payment.

Congrats Alien. Can you please write your lawyer’s name. I read the posts, I see it is possible to send updates after submission. I wanted to volunteer, go to language class and send the letter, but my lawyer said no. Because they tell not to send them till they ask for something
you can definitely send any updates regarding your progress. It’s not every month but I guess after every three months . My lawyer is located in Montreal . One of the best lawyer and they don’t charge a lot . Allen Joseph W , 6855, av de l'Epee, Montréal, QC H3N 2C7.
Sgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 10:57pm
Thanks for reply Alien
ladylin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladylin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 12:51pm
This is for everyone especially those that have gotten their PR ladies). In the PR photograph requirement it say it  must reflect/represent natural skin tones. does it mean i cant put on makeup??
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 365366367368369 570>
  Share Topic