Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 364365366367368 570>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote park1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 3:13am
Originally posted by Fiorella00 Fiorella00 wrote:

Hi I am new in this forum I wanna share my H&C timeline because I am not really understand what’s going an now ... because I didn’t get the AIP yet but they ask me to do medical examination ect . ...so they do not accepted yet. Do you think if we send all this information and everything is okay with it they accepted ? Or they can refused independently of everything ?

Received may 31/2018
Deportation back home jan 31/2019
Started processing april 8/2019
Medical instruction april 8/2019

Check my previous posts.

Two explanations on why you get Med before AIP.

Case 1 is frustrating: Apparently the HM (BRO) system is experiencing more than just regular backlog. So in order to ensure that the stage 2 doesn't take too long if they do grant a positive stage 1, they're now just trying to gather whatever admissibility information possible if your case is in the queue for a long enough time. It doesn't mean anything on positive or negative.

Case 2 is probably positive: Another explanation on why you got med before AIP is because you either explicitly stated that you are requesting an exemption from the medical inadmissibilities or the officer based on the information you provided believe you have a possibility of having medical inadmissibility. So in order to be sure of whether you have a medical inadmissibility or not and also to determine how serious it is, they issue a med instruction. This is a positive sign as they would not issue med instruction if they don't think you have enough H&C reasons anyways. So say it in a different way, if your med instruction is because you may have medical inadmissibility, that means your H&C reasons should already passed the "minimal threshold" for H&C and they just want to get a clearer view on the potential negative factors so they can weight.

My personal (not professional) understanding is that, first you should check your own case and see if you requested medical exemption or have a situation that warrants it despite not saying out loud. If the answer is yes, then this is likely the case 2 situation. Then check how they sent that instruction. If it's a case 1 situation they will usually also request other things like police certificate, rprf, financial information etc and from the previous posts I saw, the request message will explicitly say "your application remains in queue to be reviewed...". I received ME before AIP due to my health issues (case 2), and in my case, there was no other message sent, just the medical instructions and forms.

Hope that helps. Good luck.
Fiorella00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiorella00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 8:40am
Yes they request the medical examinations,police certificate,passport, financial information ,PR fee,
I already did everything what they request and my lawyer is send it in tomorrow...I believe everything is going yo be positive...
sam1298 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam1298 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 10:48am
Originally posted by Fiorella00 Fiorella00 wrote:

Yes they request the medical examinations,police certificate,passport, financial information ,PR fee,
I already did everything what they request and my lawyer is send it in tomorrow...I believe everything is going yo be positive...

Lets hope its stage one as we r in the same boat.. and that case was refused as the officer said your hardship reasons are not quiet enough and you can settle back home with no difficulties... and that family is from ukrain and been here for 6.5 years...
journey2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote journey2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 1:58pm
I got first stage approved then they ask me for medical, pr fee, deportation fee, background check.
Noe im just waiten for stage 2
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by bushra1122 bushra1122 wrote:

Originally posted by Alien Alien wrote:

Originally posted by journey2 journey2 wrote:

Anyone share their landing expirence who applied for h&c inland
I just received a phone call from my Hounorable MP ofifce that , my mom’s file was transferred from Montreal to Niagara Falls due to work load , there is only creminality and background check left so I should receive an update with in 3 months :)

Such wonderful news for you and your mother!! God has answered your prayers! Here's hoping you get an answer before the 3 months.
thank you Bushra , indeed ! God answered to our prayers . I hope Your dad gets the approval soon. Today I applied for the work permit for my mom , actually the lawyer did everything and she didn’t charge me anything, such a beautiful heart she has . I am now desperately waiting for the CSQ and then the RMQ Card .
HKLM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HKLM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 7:58am

I got first stage approved then they ask me for medical, pr fee, deportation fee, background check.

Hi journey2 ! Which office your stage 2 is with ?
journey2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote journey2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 8:55am
That i dont know
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 9:37am
Originally posted by HKLM HKLM wrote:

Hi journey2 ! Which office your stage 2 is with ?
Mine at Niagara Falls . Due to work load was send there .

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiorella00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 6:30pm
Sam1298 can you please let me know when you get your decision please ..if I have anything news I will let you know too

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiorella00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 6:31pm
Sam1298 can you please let me know when you get your decision please ..if I have anything news I will let you know too
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 364365366367368 570>
  Share Topic