Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 362363364365366 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 12:35am
Originally posted by Y2k Y2k wrote:

Congratulations for those who have got success in their applications. Your sharing here gives us hope, we too will surely testify. Does anyone know the mailing address for Vancouver BRO. I want to send updates.Its now 7months after application in presses( 16 months total)but no AIP yet.
I have found this . Still if you need the address I can look for . “ How can I contact the office holding my application?
If you need to update a PRRA or H&C application, please send your information by fax at 604-666-1116 or e-mail to: [email protected]. Please note that no acknowledgement of receipt will be provided.“

Edited by Alien - 12 Apr 2019 at 12:36am
Muzenda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muzenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 9:32am
Hie guys

Edited by Muzenda - 02 May 2019 at 8:48pm
HKLM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HKLM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 12:13pm
HI All,
I want to share my last update on our application. Where we already had our (AIP) 8 months ago, our medicals, and all documents are sent and already updated them for 2nd stage.
I got an email back after I was requesting any update on our case with the office which that process our case now, and the email indicates:
{
Thank you for your e-mail. Your file has been forwarded to an officer for final review.
Please be advised that your file is processing normally, and is in a queue with files with the same priorities. Please note that this process can take several weeks. 
}

anybody has experience on this (final review), as indicates several weeks, so not sure, how long this will take!
any advise!
Tadia20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tadia20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 12:46pm

Hi guys,

I got 1st stage approval a week ago in H & C reason is the best interest of the child, and I am trying to apply work permit. Since I was a minor and a student I never had work permit.

I created GCkey account, it asked me Please enter your personal reference code to begin your application

I am kind of confused when I fill these questioners FIND OUT IF YOU'RE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO IN CANADA?

work

HOW LONG ARE YOU PLANNING TO STAY IN CANADA

Temporary more than 6 month

What is your current immigration status in Canada?

Worker? Or refugee claimant?

When does your status in Canada expire?

I am out of status

Please give me your input

Thank you

park1996 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote park1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by bushra1122 bushra1122 wrote:

Originally posted by park1996 park1996 wrote:

Originally posted by Anabela Anabela wrote:

I wrote my file myself and yes I wrote what exemption i was seeking with the acts number etc

Was there more then one exemption sought? I need to seek 2 exemptions for my father 1) inadmissibility due to misrepresentation and 2) exemption from having a valid passport/travel document

But what happens if there may be some exemption we may need to have saught anf not be aware of?

Would writing something like this: i am writing to request an exemption in my h&c for the following things (but not limitied to, and anything else that would otherwise make me inadmissible/ineligible): and then write the known exmeptions and the parts of the acts??

I think the drill is that the officer should try to discover for inadmissibilities and confirm them if the circumstances looks like it. If not and it was discovered in stage 2, it will likely be kicked back to the officer in stage 1 for consideration

I had submitted my father's h&c in March 2018. In summer 2018 we found out my mother could sponsor him in-land and we submitted that application in september 2018. He passed his medical, his bgc, and my mother passed sponsor eligibility. Only thing that held my father back was the inadmissibility due to misrepresentation.

I know I can at this stage request for them to consider h&c factors in his sponsorship file, and I'm aware of the exemptions i must ask for. But what worries me is what if they find something else??

Although, logically, if they found another reason except for the inadmissibility they would have also stated that in the letter.

Your thoughts @park1996 please?

This whole "Finding inadmissibility" thing is complicated. If they think you may have inadmissibility, regardless of you requested it or not, they will give you a what they call "Procedural Fairness Letter" to ask for your input. Then taking into account your input, if they still think the inadmissibility exists, that's when they start considering exemptions.

My understanding.
park1996 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote park1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Alien Alien wrote:

Originally posted by Y2k Y2k wrote:

Congratulations for those who have got success in their applications. Your sharing here gives us hope, we too will surely testify. Does anyone know the mailing address for Vancouver BRO. I want to send updates.Its now 7months after application in presses( 16 months total)but no AIP yet.
I have found this . Still if you need the address I can look for . “ How can I contact the office holding my application?
If you need to update a PRRA or H&C application, please send your information by fax at 604-666-1116 or e-mail to: [email protected]. Please note that no acknowledgement of receipt will be provided.“

600 - 605 Robson Street 
Vancouver, B.C. 
V6B 5J3

But do not send the letter if you're only looking for an update.
bushra1122 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushra1122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 8:20pm

I wrote my file myself and yes I wrote what exemption i was seeking with the acts number etc

Was there more then one exemption sought? I need to seek 2 exemptions for my father 1) inadmissibility due to misrepresentation and 2) exemption from having a valid passport/travel document

But what happens if there may be some exemption we may need to have saught anf not be aware of?

Would writing something like this: i am writing to request an exemption in my h&c for the following things (but not limitied to, and anything else that would otherwise make me inadmissible/ineligible): and then write the known exmeptions and the parts of the acts??

I think the drill is that the officer should try to discover for inadmissibilities and confirm them if the circumstances looks like it. If not and it was discovered in stage 2, it will likely be kicked back to the officer in stage 1 for consideration

I had submitted my father's h&c in March 2018. In summer 2018 we found out my mother could sponsor him in-land and we submitted that application in september 2018. He passed his medical, his bgc, and my mother passed sponsor eligibility. Only thing that held my father back was the inadmissibility due to misrepresentation.

I know I can at this stage request for them to consider h&c factors in his sponsorship file, and I'm aware of the exemptions i must ask for. But what worries me is what if they find something else??

Although, logically, if they found another reason except for the inadmissibility they would have also stated that in the letter.

This whole "Finding inadmissibility" thing is complicated. If they think you may have inadmissibility, regardless of you requested it or not, they will give you a what they call "Procedural Fairness Letter" to ask for your input. Then taking into account your input, if they still think the inadmissibility exists, that's when they start considering exemptions.

My understanding.

Let's say they do find an inadmissibility, whether they find 1 or let's say 3, they would communicate it all in one letter?
Y2k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Y2k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 11:54am
Thanx, do we have anyone who applied in Dec 2017 and they have been approved for AIP?
Ismeilda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ismeilda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 4:26pm
Hi everyone,

I want to share something with you, Few months ago I start to write down differents timelines I see here and on others forums for my own use, I wanted to see if H&C are processed in certain pattern. So now that the sheet is a bit longer I want to let's forums people see it also.

Dislaimer: Many of you will see their timeline and ""pseudonym"" on the sheet, pleae don't come on me with all dirty words, I borrow all those informations posted publicly, so anyone doing a minimum of research can easily find it. I didn't post anything got privately so no privacy problems here.

If you want to be able to add your timeline or modify it on the sheet, click to ask access or contact me.

If you don't see the link, forum admin probably deleted it.

So here it is:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YJ9uP_eDyzLjDiu3280BGMxp7wXZrZX69M4Ni6WqqHs/edit?usp=sharing

park1996 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote park1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 9:10pm

My understanding.

Let's say they do find an inadmissibility, whether they find 1 or let's say 3, they would communicate it all in one letter?

This is out of my scope of knowledge. I think 1 makes more sense but I can't be sure about any of that.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 362363364365366 570>
  Share Topic