Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 323324325326327 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam1298 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by Dane007007 Dane007007 wrote:

halmum yes, office in Vancouver.
sam yes its usually other way around. Where are u from? Did you have any medical history before and is your police clearance clear?

Nope everything is clear both medical and police record are clear as i submitted before for refugee claim and they were clear... me amd my wife and kids... am working i have my own business kids born here and everything is perfect ... so u think they would approve after they recieve the medical?
sam1298 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam1298 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by quete_me quete_me wrote:

sam yes its usually other way around. Where are u from? Did you have any medical history before and is your police clearance clear?

Hi Dane.. I have a same case with Sam
Received Application 14 Dec 2018
On Process 20 Feb 2019
Medical,PCC, Financial support,Passport and PR Fee 8 March 2018.
I did Medical but expired this January and PCC I send it but I arrange inside Canada, and they need PCC from my back home.

Hi quete did u recieve the medical forms for medical tests?
quete_me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quete_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by sam1298 sam1298 wrote:

On Process 20 Feb 2019
I did Medical but expired this January and PCC I send it but I arrange inside Canada, and they need PCC from my back home.

Yes I did.. on 12 March and yesterday I did it.
PCLAUDINE
Dane007007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dane007007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 7:58pm
Hi Sam, that sounds good, I really hope they will let you know soon.
Quete I believe they have a good reason to ask you documentation before first stage approval. Its not usual but they sometime do it.
I wish you both good luck!
sam1298 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam1298 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 9:45pm

Originally posted by sam1298 sam1298 wrote:

On Process 20 Feb 2019

Yes I did.. on 12 March and yesterday I did it.

I also received it on march 12 and am doing it on Monday... day after tomorrow... if u get any news keep me posted....
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 12:38am
Originally posted by Strong_mom Strong_mom wrote:

Good ties and establishment in Canada. Lots of relatives and we are both working.

Thank you Dane for sharing your timeline and grounds... Im happy to know that they have given AIP for oct 2017 applicant.... Mine was submitted last week of November 2017. Im keeping my hope that soon my time to get an update will be soon.
hi strong mom , I believe next it’s going to be your turn , good news on the way . And I think they are asking for pc,me & or fees in advance in order to avoid delay and I believe they gona do this for all new applications , or we need to who elsc gets this advance procedures.

Edited by Alien - 17 Mar 2019 at 12:38am
sam1298 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam1298 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 12:58am
Originally posted by Alien Alien wrote:

Originally posted by Strong_mom Strong_mom wrote:

Good ties and establishment in Canada. Lots of relatives and we are both working.

Thank you Dane for sharing your timeline and grounds... Im happy to know that they have given AIP for oct 2017 applicant.... Mine was submitted last week of November 2017. Im keeping my hope that soon my time to get an update will be soon.
hi strong mom , I believe next it’s going to be your turn , good news on the way . And I think they are asking for pc,me & or fees in advance in order to avoid delay and I believe they gona do this for all new applications , or we need to who elsc gets this advance procedures.

hi I received that letter too to provide pc, me , rprf, passports … so hopefully it will be soon .. how about you did u receive that letter
Strong_mom View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 1:01am
Hi Alien, hopefully our turn... we both did passed the application last week of Nov 2017 and weve been looking forward for our time to come. Lets keep our faith that it will be very soon 🙏
DELROYSEH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DELROYSEH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 1:02am
Am out of Status almost 3years now
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by DELROYSEH DELROYSEH wrote:

Am out of Status almost 3years now
that’s ok Just be safe , avoid getting traffic ticket and while crossing road. My moms lawyer said if police tickets you then you are going ask by him to provide your status.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 323324325326327 570>
  Share Topic