Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 299300301302303 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edmond1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 4:32pm
Hello Soloboy,

Do you mind tell me when you receive the AIP letter, cause my file also in NiagaraFall, and I got my AIP, but still waiting for the medical request, thanks!
soloboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soloboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 11:29am
Originally posted by edmond1989 edmond1989 wrote:

Hello Soloboy,

Do you mind tell me when you receive the AIP letter, cause my file also in NiagaraFall, and I got my AIP, but still waiting for the medical request, thanks!

I got AIP in very late November, 2018.
che View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote che Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 4:25pm
anyone who had news for their application in process of may 2018? mine still waiting no update yet?
DELROYSEH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DELROYSEH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 6:47pm
Same here March 16 2018, no update
che View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote che Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 7:52pm
so long waiting😕😕😕
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 11:58pm
my mother has done the medical examination.the doctor requested additional tests also all her medical history with in Canada . I provided everything now it’s been 9 business days since my mom has done her medical. the medical secretary told me it takes atleast 10 business days to send all the reports. I hope my mother passes her medical.

Edited by Alien - 18 Feb 2019 at 12:00am
ladylin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladylin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 11:45am
Originally posted by soloboy soloboy wrote:

I got my medical request today!! The letter looks like this and it's sent to me via email early this morning.
--------------------

< ="text/"> p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; text-align: justify; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545} p.p3 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #e4af0a} span.s1 {text-decoration: underline} span.s2 {text-decoration: underline ; color: #e4af0a} table.t1 {border-collapse: collapse} td.td1 {border-style: solid; border-width: 1.0px 1.0px 1.0px 1.0px; border-color: #aaaaaa #aaaaaa #aaaaaa #aaaaaa; padding: 1.0px 5.0px 1.0px 5.0px}

File:  xxxxxxxxxxxxx

UCI:  xxxxxxxxx

Re:  xxxxxx

This refers to your application for permanent residence from within Canada on humanitarian and compassionate grounds. Recently, you received a letter advising you that a representative of the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration Canada approved your request for an exemption from certain legislative requirements to allow processing of your application for permanent residence from within Canada.

This letter also informed you that you were required to meet all other statutory requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for which you have not been granted an exemption, for example, medical, security, passport and arrangements for your care and support.

Before a decision can be made about whether you meet the admissibility requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, further information is required, specifically:

PLEASE NOTE: If you previously provided any of the documents requested below please advise this office in your final document submission. All submissions can be scanned colour documents saved in PDF format no larger than 5MB. Please send all requested documents and/or submissions to our office within 60 days of this letter. In order to expedite your response please quote your complete application number with the identifier CS3950 in the subject line.

MEDICAL EXAMINATION

At this time, you (and any family member that has been included in your application, whether accompanying or not) are required to undergo a medical examination. The medical form will be sent to you in a separate email. Please note that Immigration Health Services (RNH) will only accept an immigration medical performedby one of the designated medical practitioners listed on our website at:  

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Please contact one of these physicians or clinics and make arrangements for them to complete the medical.  This form will be sent to the email address which you had provided to us on your application.  The completed form will be sent by the physician to Health Management Branch (HMB) in Ottawa.

POLICE CERTIFICATES

It is necessary that you and your dependent(s) spouse and any children over the age of 18, if applicable, provide criminal records check / police certificate from all countries, excluding Canada, in which you resided for 6 months or longer since the age of 18. This check must be national and not just local.  For more information on how to obtain a police certificate, please visit:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/enGlIsH/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

The police certificates must include all criminal records under your name or confirm that you do not have a criminal record. You may be required to pay a fee to the agency. These fees are your responsibility. A certified translation is necessary if the police certificate(s) are not in English or French.

PASSPORT

Please be advised that you (and any family member that has been included in your application) must be in possession of a valid and subsisting passport in order for us to finalize your application for permanent residence.   Please send a copy of the bio-data pages of your passport or travel document to our office. If you are unable to obtain a valid passport, please provide us with evidence of your passport application.

RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEE

We require you to submit proof that you have paid the $490.00 Right of Permanent Residence Fee.  Information on how to pay this fee can be found on our web site at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp.  Please be advised that this fee applies to the principle applicant of this application and the spouse/common-law partner (if resident in Canada AND included in your application).  It does not apply to dependent children that may have been included in the application.  After you have paid your fees, you must email/fax a copy of your receipt to our office.

FINANCIAL INFORMATION

Your application for permanent residence could be refused if you are not self-supporting, that is, in receipt of social assistance or welfare benefits, either directly or indirectly and you have not been granted an exemption from the requirement to be self-supporting.  Please provide our office with copy of a recent letter of employment, a recent paystub or reasons why you are not working. 

If you have any questions regarding your application, please quote your complete application number with the identifier CS3950 in the subject line.

Regards,

HM-MH Niagara Falls, Domestic Network
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
4318 Portage Road Niagara Falls ON L2E 6A4 | 4318 rue Portage Niagara Falls ON L2E 6A4
[email protected]
Facsimile | Télécopieur 905-354-4491
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

congrats  you are moving forward
Ciribiri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciribiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 8:56pm
Hi there ! Anyone here without status that is about to be deported ? I am one of them with pending application in process.
Amazingtimchloe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amazingtimchloe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by Ciribiri Ciribiri wrote:

Hi there ! Anyone here without status that is about to be deported ? I am one of them with pending application in process.

Hi when did you sent your application 
Amazingtimchloe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amazingtimchloe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 9:29pm
congratulations to all who have AIP .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 299300301302303 570>
  Share Topic