Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 296297298299300 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladylin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by park1996 park1996 wrote:

Hey, a message to those who're still waiting

I got an email this morning asking me to provide financial/employment information to prove that I'm self-supporting. Also I called their automatic phone system, they have also started my background check.

Therefore, my timeline is current:

Sent application: Apr 2017
Application in System (No AOR at that time): May 2017
IP: Nov 2017
ME req: Jul 2018
ME sent: Jul 2018
AIP: Dec 2018
Background check started: Today (I've done the police certificate already when I submitted application so no PCC request needed except the RCMP one which will depend on the result of BG check)

Hope I'll be landing in the summer...

Hello  park, are u currently in canada and did you receive your rprf request yet? please read my comment below yours. maybe the second later went to junk. My goodness so much time wasted. what confuses me is that i asked the lady on the phone how come they doing background check, she said backgroung check is done for everyone anyways. all this while i have been believing i am in the last stage since those other stuffs where not requested.
ladylin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladylin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 1:52pm
Does anyone know the direct link to pay for RPRF  fees online?
Amazingtimchloe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amazingtimchloe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by ladylin ladylin wrote:

@ladylin here’s the link to pay online
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=8
ladylin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladylin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by Amazingtimchloe Amazingtimchloe wrote:

@ladylin here’s the link to pay online
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=8

Amazingchloe, 

I am grateful. Thank you
ladylin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladylin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 4:49pm
[QUOTE=park1996]Hey, a message to those who're still waiting

I got an email this morning asking me to provide financial/employment information to prove that I'm self-supporting. Also I called their automatic phone system, they have also started my background check.

Background check started: Today (I've done the police certificate already when I submitted application so no PCC request needed except the RCMP one which will depend on the result of BG check)

Hope I'll be landing in the summer.

Yes Park, very soon. You are at the end.:)
park1996 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote park1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 6:49pm

Hey, a message to those who're still waiting

Hope I'll be landing in the summer...

Hello  park, are u currently in canada and did you receive your rprf request yet? please read my comment below yours. maybe the second later went to junk. My goodness so much time wasted. what confuses me is that i asked the lady on the phone how come they doing background check, she said backgroung check is done for everyone anyways. all this while i have been believing i am in the last stage since those other stuffs where not requested.

I paid RPRF already when I first submitted the application so no I did not receive any request. However, I think there is a way to pay it online and get the receipt (as that's how I get it)... Let me find it....
park1996 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote park1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 6:51pm

Yes, use the link https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=8 then submit the receipt to the office your application is being handled with an explanation letter I think.
ladylin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladylin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 7:16pm

Yes, use the link https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=8 then submit the receipt to the office your application is being handled with an explanation letter I think.

Thanks Park 
ladylin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladylin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 7:22pm
while trying to pay the RPRF do i need to open a new cic account or i can just login to my cic online????? it says You need to register by creating an account with a valid e-mail address and password if you want to:
  • Pay or retrieve your citizenship or immigration fees on-line;
  • Save or retrieve your physical presence calculation for citizenship on-line     the question is now do i have to open a new account or use my cic online account????
ladylin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladylin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 7:35pm
got it just needed to create one
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 296297298299300 570>
  Share Topic