Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 279280281282283 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muzenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 7:30pm
Im thinking of submitting another h and c
My huby had applied with me as his spouse. We hired a consultant instead of a lawyer. He tricked us to think his a lawyer
His submission was not good. He ddnt even mention that we have family here or we've been filing our taxes
kadija23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kadija23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 7:30pm
Timeline
Applied dec 2016
AIP dec 2017
Medical 2018
Final stage approval jan 2019
Strong_mom View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by Muzenda Muzenda wrote:

Im thinking of submitting another h and c
My huby had applied with me as his spouse. We hired a consultant instead of a lawyer. He tricked us to think his a lawyer
His submission was not good. He ddnt even mention that we have family here or we've been filing our taxes

You can definitely reapply again for h&c... can you please share when did you passed your first h&c? I just wanna know how long before they make that decision...
Nadike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 8:17pm
My grounds was based on establishment .. living here for more than 10 years
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 8:37pm
[QUOTE=Muzenda] Im thinking of submitting another h and c
His submission was not good. He ddnt even mention that we have family here or we've been filing our taxes[/QUOTE ] that’s a horrible news . O my God . You should hire a good lawyer and reply as soon as possible . Were you a refugee claimant before or this was your first application? what was your timeline? After how many days of processing they refused you ?
Muzenda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muzenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 12:50am
Aplied in march 2018 and the verdict was rendered in december
Started processing october
Was a refuguee claimant and that one ddnt go well too
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 1:02am
Originally posted by Muzenda Muzenda wrote:

Aplied in march 2018 and the verdict was rendered in december
Started processing october
Was a refuguee claimant and that one ddnt go well too
you meant you applied through h&c in March 2018 and it was refused on December 2018? Were you a refuge claimant before h&c?
Dream2020 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dream2020 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 10:07pm
What does “in process” means if nothing started in 28 months
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by Dream2020 Dream2020 wrote:

same question here. What did they do really ? Where is your application now ? I mean which office dream?
Dream2020 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dream2020 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by Alien Alien wrote:

Originally posted by Dream2020 Dream2020 wrote:

same question here. What did they do really ? Where is your application now ? I mean which office dream?

I told you , in the beginning it was in montreal , now its in vancouver
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 279280281282283 570>
  Share Topic