FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 462463464465466 570>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Blessings View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blessings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2017 at 2:15pm
hi shane did u order gcms notes
Shane26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shane26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2017 at 1:45pm
Hey Appletruck , what's going on with your application ?
Shane26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shane26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2017 at 9:34am
Still waiting
Blessings View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blessings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2017 at 11:31pm
hi guys any news on your application?
Blessings View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blessings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by Shane26 Shane26 wrote:

Hey Blessings, any info on ur application ?

hi shane still waiting
boldon View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 11:45am
Originally posted by HKLM HKLM wrote:

Hi ,

can you help me with your experiences to get me an answer regarding our case under H & C.
I have come with family (Wife & 2 young Kids) las years August - 2016, entered the country as a refugee through the border, where my sister-in-law has PR, so we used 3rd country agreement.
we rejected the firs hearing on November, and we made our appeal to federal court, and this one also dismissed on Last March.
I have started to work in a good company where I have Master degree in Computer science, since March, and I started to collect documents to apply under H&C on Last MAY is applied, where this was the only solution to stay in the country and have a status in the country. I have a daughter who had cancer before, and she suffered a lot and got medication and surgery out of the home country.
I have applied using her reports, my work letter, and letters from friends as a support. so do you think which type of documents as well will be helpful! and how do you think about our case success and processing time?
any advice will be helpful, thanks.

hello - given that you initially came in as a refugee, you probably have a strong case if you can show hardship in your home country. your daughter's situation may or may not help as you were able to obtain successful medication and surgery in your home country. 

if you are able to show why it would be difficult for your family to return to your home country then that will be your strongest argument. if you are able to provide a compelling argument then it will be straightforward. the processing time may vary depending on which case officer takes on your case and how persuasive your evidence is.

your work references will also help and being able to show your ability to support your family here in canada. being able to show that you have roots here (ie number of family and friends, and how you contribute to the community (iie church / volunteer work / how you are helping with community needs) is also key.

you may need a lawyer to help you in this case if you have just landed in august 2016, there may not be sufficient proof to show that you have significant roots here in canada

good luck and all the best

Shane26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shane26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 9:03am
Hey Blessings, any info on ur application ?
Pepsi_cola_79 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pepsi_cola_79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 1:09am
Well brother, first of all , sorry on your daughter situation, regarding your case in my view, you need a good immigration lawyer, our situations here, pretty straightforward, your case is complicated, get a lawyer buddy..
HKLM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HKLM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 12:55am
Hi ,

can you help me with your experiences to get me an answer regarding our case under H & C.
I have come with family (Wife & 2 young Kids) las years August - 2016, entered the country as a refugee through the border, where my sister-in-law has PR, so we used 3rd country agreement.
we rejected the firs hearing on November, and we made our appeal to federal court, and this one also dismissed on Last March.
I have started to work in a good company where I have Master degree in Computer science, since March, and I started to collect documents to apply under H&C on Last MAY is applied, where this was the only solution to stay in the country and have a status in the country. I have a daughter who had cancer before, and she suffered a lot and got medication and surgery out of the home country.
I have applied using her reports, my work letter, and letters from friends as a support. so do you think which type of documents as well will be helpful! and how do you think about our case success and processing time?
any advice will be helpful, thanks.
Shane26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shane26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2017 at 10:38pm
Got it I'll msg u mine
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 462463464465466 570>
  Share Topic