Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 515>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Tani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: H&C PR application
    Posted: 7 hours 27 minutes ago at 1:44am
@ Feltrinella, when she was ban, there was no expiring date, so I was even thinking it was for 2 yrs.
So we requested a gcms note which stated the date of the expiration which was heartbreaking during that time. Maybe u can request for one too and we also attached this gcms to my application. Lawyers sometimes dont know everything.
Imagine I was out of status for 48 hours in 2018, and I called 2 different lawyers who wanted to start applying through paper route for me and I will have to pay for that service. Instead I send a detailed letter to CIC and explained why my work permit shouldn't be expired, and it got be right back for another 1 yrs just to buy time.
How we all wish this first stage is over with. We have all learned a hard lesson
Mama29 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 hours 35 minutes ago at 12:36am
Iā€™m June 2018. My status is still application received
Feltrinella View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 hours 43 minutes ago at 9:28pm
Originally posted by Tani Tani wrote:

Reason some of us are doing this H & C is for 5yrs ban for misrepresentation of a family member, which expires in 2021. What the point if a process can't be concluded before then or atleast just give us this first stage to go on with our lives.
This is really hard. Since May 2018.

Did you calculate 2021 yourself or they gave a paper with ban expiry date?
My spouse is in same boat - I cannot sponsor him because of misrepresentation.
The law says the 5 year countdown begins from the day they start executing removal order, but we are not sure which day is that. The day he is physically removed or the day he is issued removal order. Even our lawyer was confused. Do you know?
Bmw2020 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bmw2020 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 hours 14 minutes ago at 7:57pm
Hey guys,
Just update everyone
Our lawyer call us today irrc request picture my daughter and wife for permanent residence
But I haven't received no AIp I'm kind confuse
PirateZee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PirateZee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 hours 23 minutes ago at 12:48pm
Originally posted by DELROYSEH DELROYSEH wrote:

Good new guys I check my application last night on the government website and it show in process since February 14 2019. Hope for aip soon šŸ‘
ClapSmileClap
AiramV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AiramV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 hours 31 minutes ago at 11:40am
Good luck to us all. Hang in there applicants, hopefully us from 2018 get some good news soon. :)

The greater your storm, the brighter your rainbow.
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 hours 13 minutes ago at 10:58am
DELROYSEH, that's some good news for a change
DELROYSEH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DELROYSEH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 hours 17 minutes ago at 10:54am
Good new guys I check my application last night on the government website and it show in process since February 14 2019. Hope for aip soon šŸ‘
Faith2014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 9:28am
Is there anyone here who did medicals before and ircc request for more medical test?
DELROYSEH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DELROYSEH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 1:02am
March 2018
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 515>
  Share Topic