Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mississauga Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 179>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ecs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mississauga Thread
    Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 11:34am
Thread for all Mississauga Applicants. Hopefully there will be no shoe ads on this forum now. Dang!

Original Thread is here.
http://www.immigration.ca/discussion2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=49729

ecs.

Edited by ecs - 29 Nov 2009 at 8:24pm
Lina_Mississauga View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lina_Mississauga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 8:03pm
Very sweet! However where are the old discussions and time lines. I would feel sorry if we lost them.
ecs View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ecs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 8:30pm
Lina, I made some changes to my initial post with the link to the other one. Lets keep this thread active with worthy discussions.

Hope you all who were on the previous forum will make it to this one.

Edited by ecs - 29 Nov 2009 at 11:51pm
Family Class
App Sent-1May09
CPC-M Returned - 28thMay
Resent:12Jun
Spon Appvd:03Sep
AOR(Buffalo):14Sep
PPR Request:23Nov
Landed:25Nov
canadaturk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadaturk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 8:19am
I had to re-register.
For Premaman:
I applied via kolbe on Mar 3, 2009. Now almost 9 months and not even an acknowledgement letter. call center does not even have me in the system.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadaturk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 9:19pm
Lina Mississauga or anyone with thoughts on this:
Today I called the call center again and still nothing and was given this suggestion and it is the 2nd time:
Send another application and mail directly to Sydney along with an explanation letter and to request expediting opening of our applications.
I want to consider but what if it is simply put in the back of the line again. And then what about the photos we sent in? Where are they?
I was told if I put URGENT on the envelope they will open and then read the explanation letter.
Any thoughts on this? It is recommendable or not?
Lina_Mississauga View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lina_Mississauga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 12:01am
Thank you ecsfor posting the link.
As for you canadaturk, In fact,I don't know, haven't heard of such problem. However, I believe that, and since you applied via Kolbe, you should check with Kolbe themselves, they should be able to help you. Sorry...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadaturk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 1:20am
Kolbe is absoulutely worthless as far as getting any info. Their position is that we took the test and Mississauga mails the apps to Sydney.
This whole situation is turning out to be less than expected. We took our test on Mar 3, 2009 and we are still not even in the system in Sydney.
There have been two occations where Mississauga has said that Kolbe mails out the apps which is simply not true. Kolbe only administers the class to prepare for the test and helps people complete the application. After that it is Mississauag who mails them. My MP's office called a contact in Mississauga and was told that Kolbe mails the apps. The call centre so far has sent two messages to Mississauga and after the second message a response was received stating that our apps were mailed to Sdyney the day of the test on Mar 3.
If in fact that is true then why after 9 months we are not in the system and nothing can be located?
So you have them telling the MP office they don't mail the apps then they are responding to messages stating they mailed the apps on Mar 3. I have personally sent two faxes to Mississauga and sent a letter of complaint by mail of which I have received no response. Now it is being suggested that we mail new applications along with an explanatory letter. So I don't know what to do. We seem to be kicked from one place to the other all the while just trying to get an answer to a simple question. It is not rocket science--either it was mailed or not and if so when was it mailed.
Anybody had any experience like this???
ecs View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ecs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 7:30pm
Canadaturk, just wait although they say they do not jhave the info. Once they start procesing, it will be a much quicker one. Similar thing happened to someone I know from Mississauga who applied to Kolbe.You ill definitely end up having a similar timeline like others. OThers have to wait after the file is transferred and after the test but yours, you wont have to...Anyways...good luck.
Family Class
App Sent-1May09
CPC-M Returned - 28thMay
Resent:12Jun
Spon Appvd:03Sep
AOR(Buffalo):14Sep
PPR Request:23Nov
Landed:25Nov
ecs View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ecs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 7:31pm
Lesson for all,"screw kolbe!"
mod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 1:13am
Canadian Immigration is the first name of "Waiting n Waitings"

When you apply you have to wait for 7 years to get first response for updation documents then 5 months for provisional approval then 6 motnhs for Medicals then 6 - 8 months for visa. Now, after arrival and after spending 3 years immigrant have to wait for passport/citizenship for 1-2 years.

When one apply in young age in 30 years and get passport in 40 years with tears. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 179>
  Share Topic