Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New application with different NOC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zaramma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New application with different NOC
    Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 3:09pm
Hello, I have applied FSW in 2008, and rejected for some reason. Now I want to apply again with CEC which is more fit for my case. I graduated from college in canada and worked as fulltime for about 3 years now. I wonder if it is okay to change my noc code. Before it was 2174(systems programmer - Type A) and now I want to change it to 2283(systems tester - Type B). I worked on both actually. Please let me know it is okay to change it. Thank you 

Edited by zaramma - 24 Mar 2010 at 1:12pm
the big burp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the big burp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 7:01pm
it really depends on the duties you performed, you need to ensure that what ever noc u use that cic can match it up with the duties outlined in your experience letters etc.
zaramma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zaramma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 12:30pm
Thank you so much for the reply.
So it will be okay as long as the experience letter match up with the previously filed? Sould I send a letter that explains why I changed the NOC code when I send the new application? Thank you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic