Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Option C Printout

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iambless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 10:02pm
Hi everyone, We had thought that we would have sent in our application this year and had requested the Option C but the thing is the application will not be submitted until February 2010. If we receive the one my husband had applied for can it still be used. Or does he have to applied for the 2009 Option C. If so how soon we request it. Thanks
Allison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 9:31am
We were told by Revenue Canada that the printout of Option C would take three weeks, but it only took one. I also vaguely remember that there was an option to submit other documentation instead of the Option C. Was it a year's worth of pay stubs or something? Does anyone know? 
SWEETG View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWEETG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 9:43pm

I got my option C printout in less than 1 week...

lambless...why r u waiting so long to apply if I may ask...
Iambless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iambless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 11:09am
As I said before we will be sending off the application in February because i would to wait to get the marriage certificate and it takes about 10-12 weeks for the marriage to be registered.
SWEETG View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWEETG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 11:28am
where in Ontario?? it doesn't!!! thats what they say but it does not. we got ours registered in 4 weeks....just wait 4-5 weeks and apply for the form online....we got it 3days later...
Iambless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iambless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 12:43pm
 I am in toronto
SWEETG View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWEETG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 1:01pm
you really don't have to wait 12 weeks....lambless
britincanada View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britincanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 1:17pm
As with anything, I think you will find that it depends when you have your wedding as to how long it takes to register your wedding. If you were to get married in 'wedding season' Start of May to the end of September it might take 10 weeks as there are usually more weddings to register, but if you get married 'out of season' your marriage may be registered faster. It took 2 weeks for our marriage to be fully registered and only 1 week to get out marriage certificate. How ever we were married 'out of season'. 10 weeks is only a guide and there is no guarentee that your marriage is going to be registered before the 10 weeks.

I do agree though apply for your certificate 4 weeks after your wedding, they hold your application until the registration has been completed and mail your certificate when its ready. I waited 10 weeks and was annoyed to find that I didn't need to wait that long.  < id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">
App received by CPC-M 1/06/10
Sponsorship approved 29/06/10
In Process 15/07/2010
VISA & PP Recvd 22/09/10
LANDED 29/09/10
ELIGIBLE TO BECOME CITIZEN 4/11/2012
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic