Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Option C Printout

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britincanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 8:57pm
Nope No expiry date...but You will most likely be required to add your new Option C printout after your tax return in April 2010 if your are still waiting for PR to be issued. < id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">
App received by CPC-M 1/06/10
Sponsorship approved 29/06/10
In Process 15/07/2010
VISA & PP Recvd 22/09/10
LANDED 29/09/10
ELIGIBLE TO BECOME CITIZEN 4/11/2012
tgchi13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgchi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 8:59pm
But must it be for the most recent calendar year per filing date? We marry in March, if we apply immediately will my 2008 be sufficient of will they want the 2009 (which would be plausible given the 6 weeks between the wedding and the '09 filing deadline (actually, that's the deadline to pay if you owe, but not the deadline to file, so I think I may have answered my own question through logic :-)

Say, Ravenesque, is that a standard avatar for this forum?? I've tried several times to upload mine with no success and so I wonder.
tgchi ~
'so close, no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart, forever trusting who WE are and nothing else matters' Going State-side!
britincanada View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britincanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 9:12pm
Are you getting married in Ontario Canada? Don't forget you need to wait 8 - 12 weeks for your marriage to be registered if its Ontario, and by that time you will have filled your 2009 tax return < id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">
In Process 15/07/2010
VISA & PP Recvd 22/09/10
LANDED 29/09/10
tgchi13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgchi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 9:26pm
Given the entirety of our circumstance we will be getting married in North Carolina. That gives my assistant six weeks to be ordained (if she can) and my beau the same to get organized :-)

No matter how simple the wedding end up being (might be too cold for the park) I win by not having to handle the planning!! I'm not telling him, but that can be my wedding gift.
tgchi ~
'so close, no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart, forever trusting who WE are and nothing else matters' Going State-side!
britincanada View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britincanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 9:36pm
Ha ha ha I guess you are right we had a simple wedding in a chapel in Niagara Falls Canada, but it still required lots of planning as we had an inexpensive reception too and I had 4 months to plan, it was still very stressful. We still have not had our Honeymoon yet... < id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">
In Process 15/07/2010
VISA & PP Recvd 22/09/10
LANDED 29/09/10
tgchi13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgchi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 9:51pm
I've been thinking about honeymoons all day. To my mind, the best honeymoon *I* could possibly imagine is just having my man home. Quite frankly, being female, I'd likely just use the time to decompress. We have three dogs and to our minds there's no such thing as a true holiday or honeymoon without them!

But I think I have led this topic astray...sorry!
tgchi ~
Ravenesque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ravenesque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 11:16pm

I was fiddling around and discover you can put a http:\ link to a jpg already on the net and make that image your avatar. Unfortunately, I can't find a way to upload my pic from my computer either.

-----------------------------------------
Dec-02-2009 - Rcvd by CPC-M
Dec-29-2009 - Sponsor Apprvl
Jan-14-2010 - AOR Buffalo
Feb-05-2010 - File to Seattle
Ravenesque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ravenesque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 11:19pm

You're not kidding! I had TWO small destination weddings and I was a nervous wreck! I never want to go through that again.

-----------------------------------------
Dec-02-2009 - Rcvd by CPC-M
Dec-29-2009 - Sponsor Apprvl
Jan-14-2010 - AOR Buffalo
Feb-05-2010 - File to Seattle
ForeverAndADay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForeverAndADay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 8:35am
Thank you everyone for your replies, they are much appreciated. I will definetely wait (and try to get used to waiting Tongue) ..as we all (try to) do...
ForeverAndADay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForeverAndADay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 8:41am
should I also be waiting for medical and police checks ( I have read  that ppl have handed in those later). Obviously I know it might delay the  application but is it a possibility or somthing not recommended for similar reasons as the Option C.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic