Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Option C Printout

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForeverAndADay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Option C Printout
    Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 4:18am
I finally was able to get a hold of Canada revenue (from China) to get the Option C Printout.

However, they said it would take 3 weeks to be mailed to my parents home (in Canada).

I know that the guide states that everything must be handed it at the same time, however I am wondering if I can hand in my application and state the option C printout is on the way so I can hand it in earlier.

Any thoughts?

RMJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RMJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 2:16pm
Wait for it to come.  Better than having them send it back as incomplete or getting the Option C lost in the huge pile of applications they receive.  The 3 weeks could save you a ton of headache.
trebass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trebass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 2:48pm
definitely wait for it....without a doubt
Mrs.Sam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs.Sam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 3:03pm
Yep, wait......  and you had better get used to waiting. Wink lol
"Knowledge is Power" Sir Francis Bacon 1597
dpenabill View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dpenabill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 3:13pm
Use the time to compile other documents supporting the application, to review the application, and to double check the checklists, make that triple check the checklists.

Bureaucracy is what bureaucracy does, or When in doubt, follow the instructions. Otherwise, follow the instructions.

BTW: Not an expert, not a Can. lawyer, never worked in immigration
ravi75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ravi75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 4:34pm
wait till it comes.
britincanada View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britincanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 8:26pm
Yes I agree Wait..this is your life...you dont want to wait even longer if you didnt add something like and option C printout and its an important document to add too...double check you have everything in your application whilst you wait...it took my Husbands Option C printout only 1 1/2 weeks to arrive although he was told 3 weeks. < id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">
App received by CPC-M 1/06/10
Sponsorship approved 29/06/10
In Process 15/07/2010
VISA & PP Recvd 22/09/10
LANDED 29/09/10
ELIGIBLE TO BECOME CITIZEN 4/11/2012
tgchi13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgchi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 8:46pm
How far in advance can Option C be issued? Does it expire after three or twelve months like finger prints or physicals do?
tgchi ~
'so close, no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart, forever trusting who WE are and nothing else matters' Going State-side!
ColorMePanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColorMePanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by tgchi13 tgchi13 wrote:

How far in advance can Option C be issued? Does it expire after three or twelve months like finger prints or physicals do?

Very good question. I was wondering the same.
INLAND!
Total time for PR: 10 Months and 16 Days
Ravenesque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ravenesque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 8:52pm
No expiry. It's just a summary of your tax assessment.
-----------------------------------------
Dec-02-2009 - Rcvd by CPC-M
Dec-29-2009 - Sponsor Apprvl
Jan-14-2010 - AOR Buffalo
Feb-05-2010 - File to Seattle
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic