Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHC DELHI 2004 APPLICANTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181318141815
Author
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chandigarh-toronto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2015 at 3:31pm
Hello all friends,
I am visiting this forum after so many years, just to look back on the memories. And I see the ruins of what was a very busy place with a lot of peoples with hopes and dreams. Now there is no one and no one has even stumbled here since a year. I don't know if someone will ever visit here again, as this is the fort where the battle was fought very hard but was lost in the end. If you are reading this, probabely you are here also to look at the past because you cared.
Anyways, Canada was a big but only one of many aspects in our lifes and life carries on. Most of us are now over with the idea of Canada and are making the best of our future.
My best wishes are with all.
Warm regards
Preet
Opinion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Opinion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 9:56am
Visited this forum after a long long time. Woh bhi kya din the.....I’m getting very nostalgic. Wondering whether any members of this thread ever had a chance to visit this thread again.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181318141815
  Share Topic