Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHC DELHI 2004 APPLICANTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1812181318141815>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dev_Vatsal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2014 at 8:51am
Hi friends, I am March 2004 applicant (New Delhi). Any new Delhi pre March 2004 applicant has received rejection letter? Yet, I h'v not received rejection or refund letter. Please guide.

akhilyasharma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akhilyasharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 5:58am
BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE!!!!!!!!

Lootere (GARG & Loootera Co.) are ACTIVATED again. Now They are asking people to give their relatives Names, Email ID, Phone No. etcc. 

Please Don't give him any detail of your relative. IT CAN BE MISUSED. Now he is playing another game. He had deal with some party people. He is using YOU all dumb people, as he used you earlier. He had visited Europe & Rajasthan tour form the money collected by you all. And you all are here waiting your courts decisionWink. This time his plan is to visit CANADA on your money. Using your relative. Those relative who never sponsor youAngry. Use your mind. Case is in Court. and only court can give verdict not your relative. 

But I know, that you people will again be looted.Clap. best of Luck.
I am against Injustice of Jason Kenny & corruption of Rakesh Garg.
chandigarh-toronto View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chandigarh-toronto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 6:12pm

Dear Akhilya,

Please don't misguide the forum again. There is no one left to be misguided now!!

But the point is that Mr. Garg has done so much for all of us by spending so many days traveling, organising meetings etc. He deserves respect from each one of us.

On the other hand, people like you never did anything exceept writing negetive posts here.

If you have any problems with Mr Garg, go and atleast meet him in one of the meetings and your doubts will be cleared for sure! Wink There will be many people waiting to clear your doubts.

Originally posted by akhilyasharma akhilyasharma wrote:

Lootere (GARG & Loootera Co.) are ACTIVATED again. Now They are asking people to give their relatives Names, Email ID, Phone No. etcc. 

Please Don't give him any detail of your relative. IT CAN BE MISUSED. Now he is playing another game. He had deal with some party people. He is using YOU all dumb people, as he used you earlier. He had visited Europe & Rajasthan tour form the money collected by you all. And you all are here waiting your courts decisionWink. This time his plan is to visit CANADA on your money. Using your relative. Those relative who never sponsor youAngry. Use your mind. Case is in Court. and only court can give verdict not your relative. 

waitingwaiting View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waitingwaiting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 8:31am
Originally posted by chandigarh-toronto chandigarh-toronto wrote:

Dear Akhilya,

Please don't misguide the forum again. There is no one left to be misguided now!!

But the point is that Mr. Garg has done so much for all of us by spending so many days traveling, organising meetings etc. He deserves respect from each one of us.

On the other hand, people like you never did anything exceept writing negetive posts here.

If you have any problems with Mr Garg, go and atleast meet him in one of the meetings and your doubts will be cleared for sure! Wink There will be many people waiting to clear your doubts.

Originally posted by akhilyasharma akhilyasharma wrote:

Akhilaya is right. what is the use of misleading public.when the case is in court what our relatives will do? 

Ritz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2014 at 1:12pm
What about the new instructions
Ritz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2014 at 1:14pm
Hi there,
Where r the old members of the forum, has anybody reached canada thru some other category. Pl share.
DAWN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAWN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2014 at 12:47pm
Risalt vill diclared tuday. Paki news.
shajitmpallickal2005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shajitmpallickal2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2014 at 3:07am
CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT BY BELLISIMOLAW GROUP AND OTHERS ARE REJECTED BY FEDERAL COURT. NO QUESTION IS APPROVED AND NOT MENTIONED ABLUT APPEAL. HENCE IT LOOKS LIKE THAT CHAPTER IS CLOSED.
Shaji T M
Keshab View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keshab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2014 at 4:00pm
Not sure about others, but yes I am now in Canada.

Originally posted by Ritz Ritz wrote:

Hi there,
Where r the old members of the forum, has anybody reached canada thru some other category. Pl share.
amitsangal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amitsangal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2014 at 2:53am
I had applied in 2004. application is rejected. When I asked them to return all original documents to be returned. But delhi office sent me reply as given below:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi, in which you requested the return of original documents submitted with your application.

Your application was terminated by law.  Unfortunately, we no longer have access to your file.

In accordance with instructions received from CIC Headquarters to repatriate all terminated applications, all such files are en route to Ottawa for storage.

We regret that we cannot comply with your request.

We trust that this information will be of assistance."

Kindly guide me how I can get these documents back.

amitsangal
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1812181318141815>
  Share Topic