Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHC DELHI 2004 APPLICANTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18101811181218131814 1815>
Author
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chandigarh-toronto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 5:19am
Ludhiana(16.09.13): A meeting of the PCI Area Coordinators and Members was held under the chairmanship of Sh Rakesh Garg, President The Canadian Back Loggers Association at Ludhiana. Mr. Rakesh Garg apprised the members of the present situation and future plans. He stressed that we should not sit idle and must be ready to launch a series of protests against the canadian govt. We must protest in the Educational Seminars, where representatives of Canadian Universities Lure innocent students & parents and also against the MP's of Punjab origin (Parm Gill, Tim Uppal, Jimmy Sins etc.) in their native villages.

He apprised that in the court's next meeting on 18.09.13 a date of argument may be fixed, probably this in the December 13 or earliar. But it is felt that we may have to fight the case till the Supreme Court looking at the nature of the case. Regarding PIL in supreme court He said the facts and documents have been provided to advocates for perusal and preparing legal opinion.

He also advised that every member should put his efforts to strength the ongoing movement of PCI because the Parliament Elections are near and we should make use of this envoronment in our favour. He apslo stressed that those members who are ready to file against the Agents like WWICS, should submitt all documents pertaining to correspondence with the Agency(i.e. WWICS) and CIC.

A plan for the future was also chalked out in the meeting to strength the movement. He advised that we should publish advt. in local and national dailies and attend the Education seminars to aware prospective Students regarding frequently changing laws of Canada, and their intenion to make money from these students and then throw them out without any PR after using their skills at lower labour rates. He said that it is amazing that currently there is high level unemployement in Canada and the Govt is inviting workers on temporary work permits. It appears that the Industry and the Govt. are in connivance. Every section of Canadian Society is fedup from the present Govt. and this will definitly topple down in the forthcoming elction in Canada. So we should contact our friends & relatives to forward emails to their respective MP's. This will put pressure on the Canadian Political Parties to include this matter in their Election Manifesto.

He further advised that we should file compensation cases in the canadian courts. It was also decided that a detailed email shall be sent to NDP and Liberal Party presidents for including our issue in their Election Pragrammes.

The meeting was concluded with thanks to all the participants for their continued support and appeal by to all the members to ensure their participation in the every future protest in the great numbers in the NATIVE VILLAGES OF CANADIAN MP's in Punjab so that our protest should shake the Canadian MP's sitting in CANADA.
waitingwaiting View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waitingwaiting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2013 at 9:09am
When will Tim litigation processed. Can any one inform please.
YURI View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YURI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 11:18pm
i bought AEO of 5 lac and reached canada in 6 months
jeffereymeek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeffereymeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2013 at 1:37pm
Hi, Can you please share the address of employer/agent?
chandigarh-toronto View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chandigarh-toronto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2013 at 9:23pm
You acted at the right time. But others have lost this option. And don't share the employer's details with anyone. You know why.

Originally posted by YURI YURI wrote:

i bought AEO of 5 lac and reached canada in 6 months
jeffereymeek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeffereymeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2013 at 10:46pm
Yes sure, plz if you can mail info to jeffereymeek at gmail a/c. I know the importance plz be rest assured.
kvniyjgsh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kvniyjgsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2013 at 6:28am
Zhenjiang patriotism education bases awarding Whispering "friendship" July 28 morning,http://www.gonghangchaxun.com/wuxianyijin/444.html, the National Textile spiritual civilization building of demonstration bases awarding ceremony within the amazing city of Yang gloves Garments Co., Ltd., Jiangsu Friendship held in Zhenjiang City patriotism education base awarding the identical period Whispering "Friendship." On this day, coinciding with gloves apparel corporation in Jiangsu Friendship "Friendship International supports and Workstation" third anniversary, friendship, the company is often a "auspicious beginning", won awards. That is the very first interview with reporters spiritual theme of Chinese textile and clothes sectors heavy head activities, that are not dazzling T station, no lavish pomp, additional spontaneous formation of a folks from the inside out respect and cordial. China Textile Sector Association vice president Yang Ji-Chao, China Textile Workers Political Research Association Vice Chairman and General Liu Huilan and Jiangsu Province Textile Association, Zhenjiang municipal government leaders and media representatives attended the ceremony. Liu Huilan vice president of China Textile Business Association announced the grant of Jiangsu Friendship gloves on for the National Textile Garments Co., spiritual civilization demonstration base decisions, Yang Ji-Chao, vice president of Jiangsu Friendship gloves apparel provider chairman Chen-Lu Rong Award. Activities in awarding ceremony, Yang Ji-Chao, vice president affirmed in his speech Friendship gloves apparel enterprise Yongjun patriotic spiritual civilization construction practice fruitful final results, he believes that a business enterprise can inside the limits of long-term adherence to perform good quality, do public superb, is a manifestation of your spirit of Chinese Textile Workers Political Research is respected and carry forward this spirit. Improvement is endless, and culture is the improvement of "soft energy." Yang Ji Chaoxi Hope Garments Co., Ltd., Jiangsu Friendship gloves inside the future improvement course of action can continue to discover new experiences, and additional promote the "culture of friendship" and redouble their efforts expand, the second start out of a new journey of continuous new developments and new progress for the building of textile power to make new contributions. Chen-Lu Rong, chairman, mentioned, "The Creation gloves clothing boutique, tree Planet Friendship brand", to stand in the second start of a brand new beginning point, and stronger friendships brand, and strive to construct a textile energy to create new contributions. Reporters learned that the reform and opening up, Chinas textile sector maintained a sustained, fast and stable development, has develop into the worlds textile major country. National textile industry have emerged a number of spiritual civilization within the industry accomplished outstanding final results, corporate culture and strong brand culture radiation, the market major advanced demonstration influence in the textile business enterprise representatives. National Textile spiritual civilization building of demonstration bases activities because 2009 has been carried out within the whole market,North Face Jackets, has successfully launched two (every single two years), within the national promotion of the 17 chosen tree spiritual civilization sophisticated bases its typical encounter, powerful impetus to the industry-wide spiritual civilization. For the building of textile power, to additional enhance the soft energy of culture industries, promote industrial restructuring and upgrading, in 2013, the China Textile Market Association, China Textile Workers Political Research will continue to carry out the creation with the national textile industry-wide spiritual civilization building of demonstration bases activities. Gloves Garments Co., Ltd., Jiangsu Friendship was established in May well 1992, is really a qualified manufacturer producing gloves clothing, the principle merchandise etiquette classes, police, guard classes, sports, gifts as well as other types of gloves, gloves, won the Tiananmen Square flag of friendship Guard, the PLA military honor guard license, a designated "the only particular ceremonial glove", but also for the National Day military parade around the 60th anniversary from the officers and men of all worn by reading, by the celebration and state leaders and also the community highly appreciated the praise, to a certain extent, has turn out to be a national prestige, soul,http://www.shejigk.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3836&pid=72358&page=1&extra=page=1#pid72358, the soul of your image from the police endorsement. July 28, 2010, Friendship gloves apparel business invested heavily constructed "Friendship International supports and Workstation" inauguration ceremony, Tiananmen flag guard, military honor guard personally congratulated the company on the square at the Friendship held a sacred and solemn flag-raising ceremony. 20 years,Women's Windbreaker Jackets, the corporation towards the troops, policemen and also the neighborhood to donate greater than 20 sorts of fine gloves worth ten thousand of nearly 300 million, widespread spirit of appreciate. Friendship gloves apparel business has been rated as "exemplary patriotism patriotic national sophisticated unit", "China Star of public enterprises", "provincial help model city to make active unit", chairman of Chen-Lu Rong won the "National Sophisticated Individual patriotic patriotic "" United Nations Peace Week Eighteenth International Science messengers of peace, "and the 2012 Beijing Olympic Games torch China supports and Personality from the Year Finalist Award. A modest pair of gloves to turn into soldiers, police plus the friendship on the carrier, the new era army, police and mutual help with the witness.

rimpi_goldy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rimpi_goldy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2013 at 12:40am
I AM ALSO A VICTIM OF WWICS DEALINGS. I PAID 10000 RS+25000RS+1400 US$= APPROXIMATELY ONE LAKH INDIAN RUPEES AT 2004 TO BECAME THEIR GOLD APPLICANT.I HAVE GOT ALL THE RECEIPTS WITH ME.NOW THEY ARE RETURNING ME ONLY 360000( ONLY 600 US$). I REQUESTED THEM TO CHANGE THEIR DECISION BUT THEY TOLD ME THAT THEIR DECISION IS FINAL.
rimpi
sndygne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sndygne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2013 at 12:51pm
Dear Rimpi ji,  have you got your refund check from CIC?
DID wwics tell you what fee they are returning and what not and why not? 
There was a case in consumer court few years back against wwics for the same. It lost and have to give full refund to the client

Originally posted by rimpi_goldy rimpi_goldy wrote:

I AM ALSO A VICTIM OF WWICS DEALINGS. I PAID 10000 RS+25000RS+1400 US$= APPROXIMATELY ONE LAKH INDIAN RUPEES AT 2004 TO BECAME THEIR GOLD APPLICANT.I HAVE GOT ALL THE RECEIPTS WITH ME.NOW THEY ARE RETURNING ME ONLY 360000( ONLY 600 US$). I REQUESTED THEM TO CHANGE THEIR DECISION BUT THEY TOLD ME THAT THEIR DECISION IS FINAL.
Nirmal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nirmal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2013 at 8:21pm
Hi Rimpi, are you a litigant? if yes then a court case is in progress and what i think, they will start returning refunds when court dispos off all the cases.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18101811181218131814 1815>
  Share Topic