Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHC DELHI 2004 APPLICANTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18091810181118121813 1815>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hundal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2013 at 4:48am
Originally posted by rahul.sharma77 rahul.sharma77 wrote:

those who are demanding the documents ALONG WITH REFUND are getting refunds cheques FROM NEW DELHI (though cheque was issued by CIC CANADA drawn on HSBC) by COURIER
many r getting only cheques and no docs directly from CIC CANADA (DRAWN ON BANK OF AMERICA) GENERALLY BY INDIA POST.
got it Mr OPINION.

Hi Rahul,

I have just downloaded form 5741e, filled it and emailed to the given email id. Is there any other action required on my part to initiate refunds? Also, the form was sent online so no signature was possible. I hope this is not an issue. The signature form was also not "fillable" field of the pdf.

How did you apply for refunds? How much time do they take to refund?

Which courier/post service do they use?

How to request return of documents sent?

Pls help by answering the above.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Hundal
Nirmal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nirmal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2013 at 9:52pm
EMAM GROUP GOT A NEW LEASE OF LIFE. HOPEFUL FOR SOME NEWS IN NEAR FUTURE?
kala_shree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kala_shree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2013 at 9:56am
What was the decision on the EMAM Group?
Shoot10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoot10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 5:15am

SOMEONE POSTED ON OTHER SITE.

hello guys

I just want to share something with regards to my March 2005 FSW application. I am also a litigant...

I received the termination letter dated 24 May 2013 from CIC-Ottawa and instruction to reply within 60d (24 July 2013)..I waited for sometime and finally decided to complete the form and send back to CIC-Ottawa since it's almost deadline...However, I lost/misplaced that letter and can't find it..Instead, I decided to use the online form in the CIC website last 15 July 2013.

However, today, I received a letter dated 12 July 2013 from CIC-Ottawa and before opening it I thought it was the refund cheque. However, to my surprise, this is the content of the letter:

File # BXXXXXXXXX

July 12, 2013

Dear XXXX

You have recently received a letter from Citizenship and Immigration Canada dated May 24, 2013, indicating that your Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) application for immigration to Canada had been terminated.

This letter was sent to you in error.

We sincerely apologize for any confusion it may have caused you. Your immigration application will continue to be processed as per usual procedures.

Do not hesitate to contact us at (fee return email address) if you have further questions.

Sincerely,

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Out of curiosity, I also checked my ECAS which I could no longer access since 7 March 2013 right after reading the letter.... and it's back...only thing the status is blank...

I don't know if there is anything positive in this but I am keeping my hopes alive....

Any1 else who received the above letter?

Cheers
waitingwaiting View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waitingwaiting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 5:34am
D/ Shoot. Pl go deep into the memories. 1. CIC sent updation letter in 2008. 2. They sent wrong letters with others details in 2010. 3. Again they sent corrected letters after few days. 4. They again sent LOT last month. 5. Now They are sending sorry letters. This is all nonsense by Kenney & his cotterie. Condemnable.
AsgharNiazi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AsgharNiazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 10:11am
Shoot10. HelloSmile was this letter origional from CIC, first confirm?LOL
waitingwaiting View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waitingwaiting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2013 at 12:25pm
On the other forum , there is a posting of email from tim. he is asking for one more case . I will request repeat request to all litigants and non litigants dont fall in the dirty trap of such type of greedy lawyers. Nothing will come out of this case and 87.4 law has already deleted the pre 2008 files. tim is only showering abuses to all the judiciary and we all feel very proud. what a dirty plan of tim to extract money from gulible applicants who have already in loss . I APPEAL REPEAT APPEAL TO EVERY PRE 2008 APPLICANT TO NOT FALL INTO THE TRAP AGAIN AND WAIT FOR THE ALREADY FILED CASES. IF SOME THING COMES OUT OF IT, THEN IT IS OK. OTHERWISE LEAVE THE FALSE HOPES. CONSERS, LAWYERS & JUDICIARY ARE ALL HAND IN GLOVES AND TRYING TO CHEAT US. I AM NOW DECIDED TO LEAVE THIS FORUM PERMANENTLY AND WILL TRY FOR AUSTRALIA AS I AM VERY MUCH ELIGIBLE FOR AUS AND HAVE SUFFICIENT POINTS.
GOOD BYE TO ALL FRIENDS.

Edited by waitingwaiting - 30 Jul 2013 at 12:30pm
AsgharNiazi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AsgharNiazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2013 at 2:02am
WELCOME to New

Minister of Citizenship and Immigration

Riding: Ajax-Pickering (Ontario)

Photo of Chris Alexander

Chris Alexander was elected to the House of Commons in 2011 for the riding of Ajax-Pickering. Prior to entering federal politics, Mr. Alexander served Canada as a diplomat for 18 years.

He served at the Canadian Embassy in Moscow from 1993 to 1996 and again from 2000 to 2003. During the four years between these postings he was Assistant to the Deputy Minister, then Deputy Director (Russia) in the Eastern Europe Division at Foreign Affairs.

In 2003, Mr. Alexander became Canada’s first resident Ambassador in Kabul, Afghanistan. From 2005 to 2009, Mr. Alexander served as Deputy Special Representative of the Secretary General for Afghanistan, with responsibility for political affairs, rule of law, governance and police reform. He is the author of ‘The Long Way Back: Afghanistan's Quest for Peace,’ published in 2011.

Chris Alexander grew up in Toronto. He has a BA from McGill University and an MA from Oxford University.

Mr. Alexander was named one of Canada’s Top 40 Under 40. He is also one of the World Economic Forum's Young Global Leaders. In 2007, he received the Atlantic Council of Canada Award and in 2010, the Birchall Leadership Award.

In May 2011, Mr. Alexander was appointed Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of National Defence. He was appointed Minister of Citizenship and Immigration in July 2013.

He lives in Ajax, Ontario, with his wife Hedvig and their two daughters.

chandigarh-toronto View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chandigarh-toronto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2013 at 4:48pm

Hello my friends, hope you all are settled well in your current jobs and locations.

The long frustrations have now settled but the memories will remain for a very long time and may be even when we are very old.

For one thing I am happy is that we fought well.

st_cnncomes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote st_cnncomes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2013 at 6:04am
Originally posted by chandigarh-toronto chandigarh-toronto wrote:

Hello my friends, hope you all are settled well in your current jobs and locations.The long frustrations have now settled but the memories will remain for a very long time and may be even when we are very old.For one thing I am happy is that we fought well.

Fought well .......... is this a statement or a question ? The fight hasn't started as yet
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18091810181118121813 1815>
  Share Topic