Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHC DELHI 2004 APPLICANTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18071808180918101811 1815>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rahul.sharma77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 6:43am
helo!!

sab so gaye kya??
Confused
well anything new in life?
leave canada dream behind friends...reshedule lives with more exciting avenues
NJOY!Smile
rahul.sharma77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rahul.sharma77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2013 at 10:19am
any refunds ??

share!!
Opinion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Opinion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2013 at 7:15am

Tune in to 110.5 FM. There you get a running commentary on refunds.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rahul.sharma77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2013 at 10:13pm
hi All.

Received Refund cheque yesterday along with all documents.

HSBC Drawn dated - 28 April 2013.

Bye Bye..
sndygne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sndygne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2013 at 1:22am
What all documents did you receive?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rahul.sharma77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2013 at 6:37am
Receieved IELTS Report / Experience Certificates (though i requested CIC to send).
ferojpuria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ferojpuria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2013 at 2:28am
I am also pre-Feb 2008 and updated my documents in Feb 2009. After that no communication from CHC. Last month when i checked my eCAS, its was simply disappeared...nothing was there. Earlier it was showing "In Process". Then i thought that my case is rejected and they have removed all information from web. But i did not get any refund also till date.
Then yesterday when i again checked my eCAS, my name and address are there but status is blank !
Dont know whats going on....just to share with you all...
Roop

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rahul.sharma77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2013 at 10:08pm
hi roop,
did u apply on ur own or consultant?
filled form for refund or not?

ferojpuria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ferojpuria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2013 at 12:15am
Dear Rahul,
I applied on my own and did not fill any form..and even not aware about filling of any form for refund...Whats that?
Roop
g8pomi99art View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g8pomi99art Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2013 at 3:21am
The three Catholic bishops in Colorado said Thursday that they'd recently learned of the death of Lori Stodghill and her two unborn children and expressed their condolences."We wish to extend our solidarity and sympathy to Lori's husband, Jeremy,christian louboutin pas cher, and her daughter, Elizabeth.It is one of the worlds biggest generic drug companies. It sells versions of the deep vein thrombosis treatment Lovenox, asthma medication Xopenex, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder drugs Adderall XR and Concerta,chaussures christian louboutin, heart drug Toprol XL, cholesterol fighter Lipitor,chaussure christian louboutin, contraceptive Generess FE,louboutin paris, and pain drug Kadian among many other products.
Related articles:

http://188608.com/viewthread.php?tid=102874&extra=page%3D1&frombbs=1

http://www.sokomagic.com/index.php?option=com_blog&view=comments&pid=227203&Itemid=0

http://tony.jjl.cn/index.php?doc-view-371

http://goodusedcow.com/goodusedcow/ads/birds-of-prey_12034/

http://www.articlebiz.com/article/1051498017-1-infrenion-networks-launches-special-b2evolution-hosting-plan/b2evo/xmlsrv/xmlrpc.php/

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18071808180918101811 1815>
  Share Topic