Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHC DELHI 2004 APPLICANTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17201721172217231724 1815>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waitingwaiting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 9:25am
Whether you all take my words in good or bad but one thingh is quite sure dat this issue has been very beneficial for Garg and others in the sense they are sucessful in making a huge profit. What they will do to immigrate now at this stage?He will continue to operate this consultancy here and every now and then rest of the backloggers will assign him. Wahhhhhhhhhooooooo
akhilyasharma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akhilyasharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 7:39am

Edited by akhilyasharma - 09 Oct 2012 at 2:17pm
I am against Injustice of Jason Kenny & corruption of Rakesh Garg.
kingno1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingno1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 10:18am
FSW Backlog Stay Hearing to be Heard in Ottawa on Tuesday September 18, 2012 at 9:30 a.m
Lawyers will be arguing that a stay remain in effect preventing Citizenship and Immigration Canada from terminating Federal Skilled Worker applications filed prior to February 27, 2008. Amongst the potential outcomes the following could occur:

1.A Stay is Granted for the Entire Class of FSW Applicants.
2.A Stay is Granted for only those Applicants before the Court.
3.A Stay is Not Granted but the proceedings continue without a Stay in effect.
ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!
NAV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 11:42am
kingno1....which lawyers are going to take part .. Timleay ,Waldman or FB lawyers...
akhilyasharma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akhilyasharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 12:04pm

Edited by akhilyasharma - 09 Oct 2012 at 2:18pm
I am against Injustice of Jason Kenny & corruption of Rakesh Garg.
chandigarh-toronto View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chandigarh-toronto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 5:43pm

Dear Akhilyasharma.

1. Please take one stand, either I am "partner in commissions with other association members" or as you are now saying "a innocent guy"

2. Before asking for a print of Profit and loss statement on the Facebook for the 101th time, please can you answer a simple question on this small forum: your real name, address and phone number.

3. There are more than 1,000 active members and many more times only visiting members in the Facebook page who trust the association. Do you have more than 5 people with real ids who will do what you will say?

You give the answere to the first 2 points. And I will get the answer to the 3rd point for you.

All those members, who have full trust and belief in akhilyasharma and think that Mr. Garg is the master mind of a big scam/fraud. Please copy and paste this: "I believe the association is a big scam - I trust Akhilyasharma".

Now let us see howmany real ids believe in your stories and repetitive posts. (We will not count all the fake ids that you have created)

This should put an end to this debate. Guys who have trust in the association, please ignore this member if he does not answer the first 2 points withot making more stories to avoid the real answer.

End of the topic - Thank you.

Originally posted by akhilyasharma akhilyasharma wrote:

Members,

These members are assigned duty to bury my questions. This is Mr. Garg's DIPLOMATIC answer. He had assigned this duty to his agents.

But he will accept cases till last of this month Sep'2012. He will only stop when court will give decision that it is CLASS ACTION for everybody.

Even a small child can imagine that this litigation will be converted in CLASS ACTION for everybody i.e. 2,80,000 applicants including each & every family members . Every newspaper & lawyers (even judge is interested in this point) point out that this will be converted into CLASS ACTION PUBLICALLY. 

There is not our association who is filling case. Lot of lawyers are filling it. 
But why Mr. Garg & Co. is interested in to INVEST money of INNOCENT APPLICANTS till date???????????

DID MR. GARG HAD PUBLICISE HIS PAYMENT RECEIPT PAID TO LAWYERS????
Either this receipt is in Word format & can be changed. There is not any kind of serial no. on it. Anybody can verify it.

IF EXPENDITURES ARE MORE THAN COLLECTION THEN..
WHY THESE GUYS ARE NOT PUBLICISE BALANCE SHEET ON FACEBOOK?????

OR THEY ARE GOING TO ARRANGE A NEW HIGHLIGHTED PROTEST TO ARRANGE OR TO SETTLE THE FUNDS.

Till date I also had not got any kind of answer's to my questions & not viewed his receipt on Facebook. 

I know CT will be assigned duty to answer me. Please believe me, he is a innocent guy. He don't know what he is doing. He started this protest against INJUSTICE, but he lost control over it.

Originally posted by kingno1 kingno1 wrote:

FSW Backlog Stay Hearing to be Heard in Ottawa on Tuesday September 18, 2012 at 9:30 a.m
Lawyers will be arguing that a stay remain in effect preventing Citizenship and Immigration Canada from terminating Federal Skilled Worker applications filed prior to February 27, 2008. Amongst the potential outcomes the following could occur:

1.A Stay is Granted for the Entire Class of FSW Applicants.
2.A Stay is Granted for only those Applicants before the Court.
3.A Stay is Not Granted but the proceedings continue without a Stay in effect.
Opinion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Opinion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 9:13pm
I think CT has lost his mental balance ever since CIC decided to terminate pre-2008 applications. At one time he used to be the guiding force of this forum and I respected him but now mostly he is writing  nonsense. Is it because he is earning some $$$ from the association???? Frankly speaking this is something that would really interest a lot of people.

I belong to neither group: neither pro or against the association. What has the request to publish the balance sheet got to do with providing the real name, address and phone number? Even a doodh peeta kid knows no one is going to provide his/her real name/address/phone number on the forum. Hence it is a very intelligent way of wriggling out of the need to provide the balance sheet.

The rest of his rambling is even more childish and I don't want to further waste my time in responding to him.
Opinion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Opinion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 9:15pm
Maybe I'm also a fake id of  akhilyasharma!! LOL Although I joined this forum much before him.

Some people have started seeing ghosts in the various IDs of this forum and are unable to fanthom which belongs to whom! LOL

Doesn't need much effort to figure out that they just want to confuse the forum members by repeating the term "fake ids" for the 102nd time.

Chor ki dhari mein tinka Wink

Edited by Opinion - 01 Sep 2012 at 9:20pm
waitingwaiting View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waitingwaiting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 10:09pm
I would like to request kenney sahib to issue Bevkoof Harry KahLon A visa as he is jobless and have so many medical problems so that he can enjoy the social benfits for handicapped in canada.
waitingwaiting View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waitingwaiting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2012 at 12:05am
Gali Gali Sae. Aayi Awaaz, Garg Kaushal Hari Hain Gaddddaaar.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17201721172217231724 1815>
  Share Topic