Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHC DELHI 2004 APPLICANTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14221423142414251426 1815>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandeepso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2011 at 6:36am
hi all 2004 applicants
pl see pakistan forum getting medicals for pre 2008 applicants
why not we . what NDVO is doing nowadays
sandeepso
chandigarh-toronto View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chandigarh-toronto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2011 at 7:15am

50% Backlog Cleared !!!!

2 years earlier than anticipated !!!!

Kenney has made a fool of us. After 2 years he will say backlog reduced by 75% and that too without issuing even 1 visa to India. This is totally unbeliveble but this is happning. Should we still keep hoping for the best ??????????

Originally posted by BitterTruth BitterTruth wrote:

i was just wondering how come they stopped working on pre-feb2008 for the next two years.
cic target was to reduce the backlog by 50% by the year 2013. the last time  i checked figures they had brought about 40% reduction. Now check below:

The pre-2008 federal skilled worker backlog has been reduced by 50% two years earlier than anticipated.  This means that a backlog that had reached over 640,000 people at the time these changes were made has been cut down to approximately 316,000 persons.

So that explains it all why no processing for next two years. We have been consigned to the bin for the next two years as the minister claims to have met his targets and he can now concentrate on clearing his mess. Every thing seems to fall in place if you analyse the above from their website.
sabbkushtera View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sabbkushtera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2011 at 11:20am
I am pleased to announce that Mr. Stephane Duval, Partner and Chair of the Immigration Department of RSS, has been named to BEST LAWYERS IN CANADA.

best lawyers in Canada 2010 Edition

Best Lawyers in Canada, the premier rating organization for attorneys in Canada, has just announced the names of the Canadian attorneys who will be listed in the 2010 Edition. Inclusion in Best Lawyers is based solely on peer review. All lawyers listed in Best Lawyers are asked “if you are unable to handle a case, to whom would you refer it?” Once the results are tabulated, the selections are checked with provincial bar associations and others.

Congratulations to Stephane who has distinguished himself and RSS in Canadian Immigration Law.

Furthermore, we have been informed that no other Law firm in Quebec has as high a percentage of its lawyers listed as BEST LAWYERS IN CANADA.

Ten (10) other members of RSS have been named to BEST LAWYERS IN CANADA.

They are:
Louise Baillargeon (Transportation Law)
Yves Cousineau (Insurance Law)
Charles E. Flam (Corporate and Commercial Litigation)
Michel Green (D & O Liability, Insurance Law, Malpractice Law, P.I. Litigation, Product Liability Law)
Patrick Henry (Insurance Law, Malpractice Law, P.I. Litigation, Product Liabilty)
Lynne Kassie (Family Law)
Karen Kear-Jodoin (Family Law)
Nicholas J. Krnjevic (Insurance Law)
Martin Lord (Tax Law, Trusts and Estates)
Claude-Armand Sheppard (Corporate and Commercial Litigation)

Congratulations to these partners who have distinguished themselves and RSS!

Charles E. Flam
Managing Partner
Robinson Sheppard Shapiro, L.L.P.
800, Place Victoria – Suite 4600
Montréal (Québec) H4Z 1H6
I DONOT FIND NAME OF VAKEEL CONTACTED BY ABHINAV FOR LITTIGATION HERE.
singh111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singh111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2011 at 11:37am

the only way to expose unlawful prejudice is through a court, nothing else will work or else endless wait

many of you may not be aware that the class action that has been citied on the previous pages resulted in landing fee reduced to about half from $900

those who said litigation does not work....... have  still not come back with any reason(s) therefore i conclude they have nothing to say and their views are unsubstantiated with any concrete evidence

it is now evident that processing has stopped for pre-feb2008 applicants and will resume in 2013, but even after there is no  promise that it will resume

the minister is doing a survey and the impact could be that in 2013 when the processing of pre-feb2008 will start they will again make changes to disadvantage the pre-feb2008 applicants, then what?

unreasonable delay is a ground for writ of mandamus, where  cic will have to explain the reason and if the reason are not justifiable the writ will be allowed

the other issue is even if minister can priortise applicants of post feb2008 applicants within in FSW category can he withold processing for two years of pre-feb2008

the remedy to the above two points ie unreasonable delay and non-processing of pre-feb 2008 applicants can only be addressed through court

when the minister talks of backlog his priority is post-feb2008 backlog,
pre-feb2008 is not on his agenda.
the 50% reduction that has been brough about is by way of people withdrawing and reapplying 
since that target has been achieved two years in advance the remaining pre-feb2008 applicants have been assigned to the bin and hence no processing for next two years as the target has already been met

although immigration is not a right, getting your application processed is your right (Ben-Musa case 2005)

Well researched and factually correct post Clap
You rightly said in one of your posts, you can take the horse to the water but cann't make it drink.
Most of the people here are fence-sitters, but you have helped others including myself to take the correct decision rather than sit on my arse and see years go by in the endless wait. 
Thank you.
singh111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singh111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2011 at 11:52am
Originally posted by sabbkushtera sabbkushtera wrote:

I am pleased to announce that Mr. Stephane Duval, Partner and Chair of the Immigration Department of RSS, has been named to BEST LAWYERS IN CANADA.

best lawyers in Canada 2010 Edition

Best Lawyers in Canada, the premier rating organization for attorneys in Canada, has just announced the names of the Canadian attorneys who will be listed in the 2010 Edition. Inclusion in Best Lawyers is based solely on peer review. All lawyers listed in Best Lawyers are asked “if you are unable to handle a case, to whom would you refer it?” Once the results are tabulated, the selections are checked with provincial bar associations and others.

Congratulations to Stephane who has distinguished himself and RSS in Canadian Immigration Law.

Furthermore, we have been informed that no other Law firm in Quebec has as high a percentage of its lawyers listed as BEST LAWYERS IN CANADA.

Ten (10) other members of RSS have been named to BEST LAWYERS IN CANADA.

They are:
Louise Baillargeon (Transportation Law)
Yves Cousineau (Insurance Law)
Charles E. Flam (Corporate and Commercial Litigation)
Michel Green (D & O Liability, Insurance Law, Malpractice Law, P.I. Litigation, Product Liability Law)
Patrick Henry (Insurance Law, Malpractice Law, P.I. Litigation, Product Liabilty)
Lynne Kassie (Family Law)
Karen Kear-Jodoin (Family Law)
Nicholas J. Krnjevic (Insurance Law)
Martin Lord (Tax Law, Trusts and Estates)
Claude-Armand Sheppard (Corporate and Commercial Litigation)

Congratulations to these partners who have distinguished themselves and RSS!

Charles E. Flam
Managing Partner
Robinson Sheppard Shapiro, L.L.P.
800, Place Victoria – Suite 4600
Montréal (Québec) H4Z 1H6
I DONOT FIND NAME OF VAKEEL CONTACTED BY ABHINAV FOR LITTIGATION HERE.

Sabkushtera ji thoda kuch nahi ho sakda.

At times you want to save money, at times you cast apprehension on abhinav and then cann't see his vakeel on the list. Google use kar ke dekho, nahi taa federal court cases read karo. And see for yourself. And keep in mind no other lawyer is willing to take the case of backlog except Tim.
Do you have any idea how much an immigration lawyer will cost you to file a case individually? Idea bhi hai koi? You are uneasy with $550 how about adding another 0 which will make $5500 to start with. And going by what you are writing in your posts it is evident that you are unwilling/incapable of taking a positive decision on litigation. So tension kee hai??? Stay back and enjoy life makki di roti and sarson da saag.

Sorry gussa na karna Sabkushtera ji, after reading your post control nahi hoa yaar.

singh111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singh111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2011 at 11:59am
Originally posted by kk2345 kk2345 wrote:

It is just unacceptable and unjustified. We should file a petition seeking urgent relief.

You are right, it is unacceptable and unjustified, but KK sahib people in this forum cann't order caips notes how do you think they can file a petition to seek justice.
I am an old member who visit the forum once a while but did not post, mark my words after two years these people will be still discussing postive attitude and rain of medicals.
God bless these souls.
Raab rakha
singh111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singh111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2011 at 12:06pm

i was just wondering how come they stopped working on pre-feb2008 for the next two years.
cic target was to reduce the backlog by 50% by the year 2013. the last time  i checked figures they had brought about 40% reduction. Now check below:

The pre-2008 federal skilled worker backlog has been reduced by 50% two years earlier than anticipated.  This means that a backlog that had reached over 640,000 people at the time these changes were made has been cut down to approximately 316,000 persons.

So that explains it all why no processing for next two years. We have been consigned to the bin for the next two years as the minister claims to have met his targets and he can now concentrate on clearing his mess. Every thing seems to fall in place if you analyse the above from their website.

Writing on the wall is clear.
Good analysis Bittertruth sir ji Thumbs Up
singh111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singh111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2011 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by prasad prasad wrote:

hi,

based on all these discussions, we understand  that they are some people working in some consultancies, trying to convince other members to pay some amount to forward existing cases, but one thing is here we must consider that we cant threat any country, and they have their own ruls and regulations, we must (should) honor the law, as some people said, every body gets easy money (just two weeks check) here, it is not true, every penny counts here, and earning money is not as easy as you think. pls dont waste ur time and money, i never depend on any consultancy to come to usa.

thanks 

I think you have got enough "prasad" here on this 2004 forum. Donn't sprinkle any more salt on our wounds. You do not know the pain of waiting for 7 years. Your case will be decided in 1 year or so. Get-off your moral high horses and keep your advise.
singh111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singh111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2011 at 12:28pm
I had promised myself not to post and stuck to it for more than a year, but today as usual was going through the posts. I do it once or twice a month and was sucked into the debate, so decided to write.
One more thing when you post please post with some evidence/justification/reason. Or else it constitutes hearsay.
OK pals good bye and good luck, bouquets and brickbats are welcome.
NARANG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2011 at 11:58pm

In 2003 cic had rejected all applications in one go so the case was possible

but now story is different so i thinks litigation will not help

[QUOTE=MPC]Dear Narang

What is the basis on which you say that litigation will not help?

It is a proven fact that in 2002-03 this lawyer Tim won the case against CIC for the FSW applicants.

In my view this litigation will definately help and I have already signed up for this litigation.

Had minister done some sincere efforts, last weekend you, me and other forum members would have enjoyed drinks in a nice pub downtown Toronto.

[
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14221423142414251426 1815>
  Share Topic