Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHC DELHI 2004 APPLICANTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13941395139613971398 1815>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coollucky32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 10:09pm
hello ....can we draft da letter again for kenny office.last time the drafted letter i send to badal residence when kenny is here in india bt nthing happen dis time we draft again and courier that to------The Honourable Jason Kenney, P.C., M.P.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1
gspreet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 11:51pm
Hi coollucky32,

I think We should go for that.

At least we should raise our voice and make Kenny aware of our sufferings. We should send a letter to our External Affairs Minister Shri S.M. KRISHNA as well.

What if we add something on human rights ground like the uncertain life we are living, How the delay in processing of our immigration files effecting Present and Future of our entire family.

It would be better if we do this before end of June or 28 June.

We should now try seriously to make an association ( Registered or Unregistered ) and raise this issue collectively.

First of all we should try to find out our count i.e. How many ACTIVE members are here in this forum. Silent reader should also come forward and show their presence.

Lets share our views on this.

gspreet

Originally posted by coollucky32 coollucky32 wrote:

hello ....can we draft da letter again for kenny office.last time the drafted letter i send to badal residence when kenny is here in india bt nthing happen dis time we draft again and courier that to------The Honourable Jason Kenney, P.C., M.P.
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1

Edited by gspreet - 23 Jun 2011 at 12:33am
AOR July 2004
chandigarh-toronto View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chandigarh-toronto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 1:35am

Don't let no thug discourage you this time by saying that wait till 22 August.

Originally posted by gspreet gspreet wrote:

Hi coollucky32,

I think We should go for that.

At least we should raise our voice and make Kenny aware of our sufferings. We should send a letter to our External Affairs Minister Shri S.M. KRISHNA as well.

What if we add something on human rights ground like the uncertain life we are living, How the delay in processing of our immigration files effecting Present and Future of our entire family.

It would be better if we do this before end of June or 28 June.

We should now try seriously to make an association ( Registered or Unregistered ) and raise this issue collectively.

First of all we should try to find out our count i.e. How many ACTIVE members are here in this forum. Silent reader should also come forward and show their presence.

Lets share our views on this.

gspreet

Originally posted by coollucky32 coollucky32 wrote:

Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1
kau_shik_patel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kau_shik_patel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 2:07am
Dear Kaushik,

Tim: - I read your preceding email. Did you send it to the Minister? If so, have you gotten any reply? I'd like to know what it was if any. (Incidentally, I think that you expressed yourself and the issue very well.)

I'll try to address your questions within the text of your email.

Can you please tell me what exactly is planning of Govt. of Canada to clear this backlog.

Honestly, I don't think that CIC has any plan. That's why I want to litigate the issue: It will force action.

They are really interested to clear backlog.

Tim: -No.

What exactly is the analysis of CHC New Delhi regarding old applicant process

Tim: -I don't know but, from the pro forma email response you sent, it would appear to be: They can wait it out or ask for a refund. The program manager is very bright, exceedingly arrogant and has held high-level positions at CIC. Thus, he's certainly capable of grasping the realty but devoid of any concern about its impact on applicants. In fact, some years back -- when there was one queue only and it stretched back five years -- he said that he didn't care if people gave up 'cause there's an endless supply of eager applicants. As as said, "arrogant".

Why New Delhi timeline is increasing from 72 month to 80 month & now from 80 month to 90 month and its totally infinite time left to consider our case.Mention the misleading information on the website about the processing time as it gives an impression that the future processing time would be more or less the same.

Tim: -Well, I suspect that, if you check the time-frame for the old cases, you find that each month it increased by a month. That's because they're not assessing any of those files. I give New Delhi credit, however, for revealing that it has a two-year supply of new applicants, making it very clear that, unless people sue CIC, the old files will in New Delhi will never be seen so long as the current processing priority is maintained

Why does the New Delhi and the Canadian site differ in the processing times?

Tim: -You'd need to be more specific. Keep in mind, however, that the CIC website refers to files which have been finalised. I haven't check Delhi's website but I would suspect that its projecting how much longer applicants will have to wait.

Why are new priority processing rules allowed to come and go without processing the long waiting applications.   

Tim: -It's an approach all too many people take. If they freeze files pre-existing their arrival, focusing only on those which came after they did, they can look efficient, saying: "See, I finalized files in under one year whereas those who came before me averaged three years per file." It makes the boss/worker look efficient.

What is the meaning of giving such updates for final evaluation if CHC New Delhi is not ready to process such cases.

Tim: -You'd have to ask them. I have an idea but it's only a guess. I mean, why doesn't a child run to mommy and say: "I broke the mirror" when he knows that she'll realize it once she looks for it? Answer: many she won't go looking.

Please help or give some hint about processing been done at new delhi.

Tim: -Kaushik, I can't do anything alone. It's going to require people willing to stand up for their rights, willing to hire a lawyer to represent them and a lawyer willing to pursue their cause for them. If enough people are willing to do so, we can proceed. If at least 50 applicants sign on, I will file two court cases per applicants. The first, which requires the Court's permission to be heard, will seek an order requiring the CHC to assess the file within a specified time-frame; the second will seek damages equal to the wages you would have earned had your visa been issued when it should have been issued.

Because permission is not required to seek damages, within a month of filing, CIC will respond with a motion asking the Court to dismiss the case. If the Court refuses -- as it should -- CIC will likely offer to settle, especially if we have hundreds of cases because the liability would be too much. The settlement would be a promise to assess the files within a specific time-frame in exchange for forgoing damages.

If at least 100 applicants are willing to proceed, I will charge either $550 (the filing fees are $52) plus $1,000 if successful or $750/$750. The fee would be less for consultants who bring forward a number of cases and assist in putting together the clients' affidavits.

Regards,

Tim
Can you please tell me what exactly is planning of Govt. of Canada to clear this backlog.
waitingwaiting View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waitingwaiting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 8:25am
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
sabbkushtera View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sabbkushtera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 8:43am
ONLY FIVE DAYS LEFT FOR THIS SITE TO BE CONTINUED. LET US SEE WHETHER IT CONTINUES OR DISCONTINUED.
NARANG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 8:50am
one of mine known applicant of march 04and whom elder bro. is in canada put inquiry to CHC by a canadian MP

THE CHC in its reply to MP said case pending due to pending policy matter

this is how CHC is working these days
chandigarh-toronto View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chandigarh-toronto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 9:22am

LOL             No Comments!!

Originally posted by NARANG NARANG wrote:

one of mine known applicant of march 04and whom elder bro. is in canada put inquiry to CHC by a canadian MP

THE CHC in its reply to MP said case pending due to pending policy matter

this is how CHC is working these days
KMS92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KMS92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 11:21am
Originally posted by sabbkushtera sabbkushtera wrote:

ONLY FIVE DAYS LEFT FOR THIS SITE TO BE CONTINUED. LET US SEE WHETHER IT CONTINUES OR DISCONTINUED.

Expirey date is 2011/11/09, who told u that five days are left. Below are the details from the database.

[Querying whois.cira.ca]
[whois.cira.ca]
Domain name:           immigration.ca
Domain status:         registered
Creation date:         2000/10/13
Expiry date:           2011/11/09
Updated date:          2010/10/22

Registrar:
    Name:              Internic.ca Inc.
    Number:            29

Registrant:
    Name:              Canadian Citizenship & Immigration Resource Center (CCIRC) Inc.

Administrative contact:
    Name:              Colin R. Singer
    Postal address:    Canadian Citizenship & Immigration Resource Center (CCIRC)
                       4999 Ste. Catherine Street West
                       Suite 510
                       Montreal QC H3Z 1T3 Canada
    Phone:             +1 (514) 487-2011
    Fax:               +1 (514) 487-2385
    Email:             [email protected]

Technical contact:
    Name:              Colin R. Singer
    Postal address:    Canadian Citizenship & Immigration Resource Center (CCIRC)
                       4999 Ste. Catherine Street West
                       Suite 510
                       Montreal QC H3Z 1T3 Canada
    Phone:             +1 (514) 487-2011
    Fax:               +1 (514) 487-2385
    Email:             [email protected]

Name servers:
    ns4.internetwebhosting.net
    ns5.internetwebhosting.net

% WHOIS look-up made at 2011-06-23 15:17:55 (GMT)
%
% Use of CIRA's WHOIS service is governed by the Terms of Use in its Legal
% Notice, available at http://www.cira.ca/legal-notice/?lang=en 
%
% (c) 2010 Canadian Internet Registration Authority, (http://www.cira.ca/) 

Edited by KMS92 - 23 Jun 2011 at 11:26am
>>>>>>>>>> waitingforcanada.webnode.com <<<<<<<<<<
DUTTA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUTTA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 11:37am
HI CHANDIGARH-TORONTO
THANKS FOR THE SITE. I-130 APPLICATION IS TO PROVE THE RELATIONSHIP OF THE US CITIZEN/PERMANENT RESIDENT WITH THE INTENDING IMMIGRANT. APPROVAL OF THIS PETITION MEANS THAT TE RELATION HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED. BUT THE INTENDING IMMIGRANT CAN APPLY FOR VISA ONLY WHEN THE VISA NUMBER IS AVAIVABLE FOR THAT CATEGORY. VISA BULLETIN GIVES THE PRIORITY DATES FOR THE AVAILABLE VISA NUMBERS FOR EACH MONTH. AS TE VISA BULLETIN IS STILL SHOWING THE PRIORITY DATE FOR THIS CATEGORY AS 2000 FOR INDIA, I DONOT THINK IT TAKES 3-5 YEARS FOR SIBLINGS TO IMMIGRATE NOW. HOWEVER MY RELATIVES ALSO THINK THAT NOW IT TAKES ONLY 4-5 YEARS BUT I HAVE NOT FOUND PROOF OF IT YET.
IF YOU FIND ANY THING REGARDING THIS PLEASE DO POST.
THNKS AGAIN
DUTTA
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13941395139613971398 1815>
  Share Topic