Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHC DELHI 2004 APPLICANTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10151016101710181019 1815>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 11:43pm
in mine view writing is necessary it is good drafted or not it does not matters

we all are qualified and passed IELTS

if every one wrote and they got so many mails with same central idea it will  serve the purpose 
pardeepkumar View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pardeepkumar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 11:45pm
Thanks.its a baby boy. now family is complete. My elder one is a responsible and darling daughter.I am back to changing nappies. regards pardeep
Originally posted by royalman royalman wrote:

Dear pradeepkumar,
congratulations.  is it a boy or a girl.  Where are the sweets ?
Cheers
Royalman
pardeepkumar View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pardeepkumar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 11:47pm
@venkat even I think will send it as and when req. no need to rush.reg pardeep.
NARANG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 11:50pm
you did not understand my point  i explain

we can write abuses in this blog as anonymous user but when we visit cic site for checking ECAS our identity is disclosed

the ip adress in both servers

1. this blog and  2.cic site which are in canada is same

from that law enforcing agency can find with in no time who is who

any more ???????????

Originally posted by canadareality canadareality wrote:

well narang ji when we check our ecas we any way give our identity
so where is the issue .  with regards
NARANG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 11:57pm
SP1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SP1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 3:41am
Hi friends

All though it is only logical to assume that Delhi is busy with student visas and once that is over by mid sept medicals shall start again towards end sept 2010. I too wish this is true. But   there is a big BUT down here. Look at my caips notes it shows that no seldec was done and I did not receive medicals. I am end Dec 2003. Only psdec done that too in feb 2010. Delhi was not working on student visas in Feb 2010? Other members who got medical had their psdec and seldec done on the same day. Delhi knew very well that they are not going to issue medicals to all Dec 2003. A few feb 2004 applicants have also got done their psdec because delhi never intended to issue medicals to them. Although we do not know Delhi proceeds we can only predict the pattern from what ever limited information is available to us. I share caips notes of a fast track member to back my assumptions (I will be more than happy to be proved wrong).

bnimsin is the id of the member, posted today 27 august 2010

I have Received My CAIPS yesterday.
I have Applied under FSW1 on 4th march 2010 New Delhi office
AOR 22 March,Verification Call 18th may 2010.

PSDEC 1   12/04/2010
SELDEC 1  12/04/2010
BDEC 0// OREQ 0// MEDDEC 0// FINDEC 0
Points 69 total, IELTS TRF verified,Phone no of employer Verified from BSNL Directory
Evidence of Sufficient fund Seen

Paper file sent to XXX  file bring forward date to ABC 11/07/2010

///on 7th july one comment made on V.Call as below///

on balance, I am Satisfied that PA(me)has the stated work experience
XXX- Pls send the file for B/Crim.
Medical Instructions and Request for the following to be sent on completion
of crim/Review by Crime officer - deadline 45 days
-Doc requested by Crim Officer, If any
-RPRF for PA and Spouse
-passports after all requirements have been met.

I have not received any news from CHC ND till date

Sorry for the red fonts I have just copy pasted as it is.

Now look at the caips carefully. Psdec and Seldec done on the same day. Agreed he is fast track. Look for more into it. Seldec has details it say refer for criminal check and after completion of criminal check issue medicals. So if seldec is done there is a criminal check to be done which is limited to 45 days time period for fast track but there may be no such timelimit for backlog. It could be 45 day or 3 months or 6 months.... only God knows.

Now go back to city_guy and rite2rajeev's caips notes even when psdec and seldec is done their cases must have been referred for criminal check and then only medicals issued. Psdec+seldec done in Feb 2010 and medical issued in July 2010 ie after good 5 months assuming that their criminal check was then completed and medicals issued.

Now come back to my caips notes. No Seldec done till first week of August when caips are issued/printed. Assume the student visa issue and Delh being busy till Sept. Then  (if we are lucky) Delhi starts to work on Dec 2003 cases and Jan 2004 ie does Seldec also then the case has to go for criminal check ie. anthor 3-5 months before medicals are issued. I hope I am able to give you a fair idea how I am trying to analyse things. Where is the hope???

It could also be possible that seldec is not done in my case only from dec 2003 applicants. If any Dec2003 member gets caips notes please share we can then arrive at more correct assumptions that I have discussed above. Atleast we can get on with our lives rather then every day waiting for something to come.

Anyway I will be more than happy to be proved wrong on my assumptions. Any views are welcome.

Originally posted by SP1 SP1 wrote:

I have been watching this froum since two years now..... ever since updation of docs.
Sorry friends,  this is my first post and I want to share some thing now. I bring some more bad news to the forum today.

Received caips notes and it is not good news.
Date of application received : 22nd Dec 2003
Paper selection: 1
Date of paper selection: 22-02-2010
Seldec: not done.
No bring forward date mentioned on the caips notes???

So Delhi has not done SELDEC of all Dec 2003 applicants...... till now..... Delhi has done only paper selection decision.

Other cases to compare on this forum
rite2rajeev
psdec :1   date 01-02-2010
seldec :1   date 01-02-2010
He got medical+pp request

City_guy
psdec :1   date 04-02-2010
seldec :1   date 04-02-2010
He got medical+pp request

Suviz
psdec :1   date 24 -02-2010
seldec : not done
He did NOT get medical+pp request. He is feb 2004 applicant. hIS BRING FORWARD DATE IS 20-04-2011, IE 86 MONTHS, according to current timelines on website of delhi initial review on 84 months and finalisation 90 months. So it is correct that delhi had plans to increase timelines in feb 2010 which they ultimately did on 16 august 2010.

SP1 (my case)
psdec :1   date 22-02-2010
seldec : not done
I have NOT  got medical+pp request. No bring forward date in my caips notes.

Interesting to note is all those who had psdec done on the same date as seldec got medicals. Those who did not get seldec done but only psdec got no medical and will have to stick to new timelines.

Those of you are Dec 2003 applicants must apply for caips notes. One more information regarding caips it is processed within one month of receive date. Exactly one month from the date of request  they take print out of your caips notes and post it to you or your rep.

Although I wish I could be as optimistic as other members on this forum (and I wish they are correct)  but I analysed it  and got a different picture. Sorry one again for my first post which brings no good news.

Edited by SP1 - 28 Aug 2010 at 3:54am
charan22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charan22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 5:30am
Hello SP1,
             Detailed information as mentioned in the CAIPS as such:

Date of Application: 24-02-2004

Points break down:Total 68 with only age points mentioned as 10.Rest 00.

FILE BF'D TO: FRR ON 26-02-2010

Who is that FRR?.

Also one statement at the end of the CAIPS As file is FRR,file put away.

Next when I can apply for CAIPS?.I think the application is under review and I don't know why they are taking too much time to make decision.

Please elaborate the statement As file is FRR,file put away.I am bit confused of the word FRR.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Charan.
tauras05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tauras05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 6:49am

i think we need to act as a team and draft a letter.

unless we make some noise, our timelines will again go up. crying baby gets the food.I agree with SP1 that the writing is very clear on the wall that our cases will be futher delayed. when we reach near 90 months, they will revise it to 102 or more. so we will be chasing and chasing.

Action plan could be:
Meet at a convenient place, draft a good letter and send it across canadian minister, PM and indian and canadian media

I think this is not difficult to achieve.

What do other friends have to say???
savi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 7:33am
In my view if we arrange a good vakeel in india itself against the injustice and fraud being commited by cic on indian soil, we can think over it. it is very much possibe and I have also talked to one good advocate . he have assured that he can pull the few consultants along with cic in indian court. our plight will be high lighted when, summons will be issued to cic. When an uk citizen after commiting murder in uk can be tried in india, why cant be cic? We can have a meeting on this at the earliest. Dont waste time and go ahead in filing case in indian court.
harry2004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harry2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 8:08am
Agreed. Please decide fast when can we all plan to meet .. We should try to raise our voice early without wasting time coz more than 80 months has already passed .. and 80 months is a BIG time in life..

Lets meet !!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10151016101710181019 1815>
  Share Topic