Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHC DELHI 2004 APPLICANTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111012101310141015 1815>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote destiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 5:40pm
Himmatist

I am aware of 5 cases of NOC 38 category.

Case 1 -  Timiline to issue visa 3 months
Case 2, 3 & 4 Timeline was 5 months ( these guys took 2 months to arrange documents, so not a CIC fault. )
Case 5 -   Time to get in - principal approval 2 months and after sending his papers back to NDH CIC he is waiting for his medicals ( as of now his wait has crossed 3 months ) So his timeline has crossed 5 months, and he is clueless

Case 1,2,3,4 all got there medicals within the period of 10- 15 days after submission of their papers to NDH CIC and In-principal approval within 1 month.

All the above are financial manager, except case 4 ( English lecturer)

I am not aware of current status of NOC 29 . I thought of applying myself in this category but these days its taking more than 2 months to get seat for IELTS and then time-lines  for Buffalo is 8 + months as compared to NDH  And I cannot apply through NDH since I am based in Canada.

If you look at time-lines in Fast-track cases, New Delhi is much better than other areas of the WORLD. My question is WHY are they so quick in processing these cases???? But damn slow in old- cases.  I have found no positive answer to this. But my heart and soul says because something is really fishy in NDH and some consultants are hand in glove with them. as new cases bring money .

Now about they being lull in processing , for both categories , answer could be shortage of staff (as far I know only 6 people take care of cic window in NDH, study,work, PR and everything else ), or they are waiting for new application money to come in directly and indirectly ( from consultants ). After all the quota is limited.

Old cases dont fall under rigorous Audit, NOC 38 cases ( they know how to manipulate the MIS ), NOC 29 is new bait, its pure meat and they know they are quota bound ( 1000 ), so they have to generate max revenue from their indirect way ( there upper -limit is defined ).

Keeping all this in mind, I believe old case till march '04 may see the light at the end of tunnel, not due to blessing of NDH CIC but due to very few noble souls of CIC sitting in Canada. This NOC 29 is ray of hope for a small intervening period (3-5 ) months then again there will be stop for another 6 months and after that once NOC 38 is cleared, rest of Old cases will then start moving.

I am not averse to any legal action, So I can be counted in , but SP1 has rightly pointed out about pitfalls attached to it.

We need to mobilize the effort of 2004,2005 to sit somewhere and discuss and take it to logical conclusion.  I dont think we can get support from 2006 forum as its much better for them to pull out there application and file fresh under new categories and this is what most of people have done, this is the reason why we can see decrease in PR application in these years and sudden rush in new categories.  We all know this fact in forum, but neither CIC mentioned it nor any consultant.

Rest assured CIC needs money, because they have to ensure the retirement benefits for Canadians, We are the hardest hit and nobody cares for US.   We need a justice and we need to educate the Canadians about the injustice done.  We have our investments locked -in in FD for last 6 years, this money would have been part of Canadian Economy.
Govts are coming and going and finding the new ways to generate quick money from immigrants. You can see with new rules , they told everybody that they are working on improving standards ( but where are they??) With one arrow they have satisfied all, Consultants will new client, Old -cases got a balm, opposition also got to wait and think. All the stake holders made happy, but see they got new avenue to make money.

We need to sit together and devise a very concrete plan of action and I am sure it will work in our favour, people are educated here and they will understand . We need to involve all quarters, citizens of canada, media of India/ Canada, MP of both India / Canada and then last is COURT.

But all this need lot of time, energy.    Money is not big factor as its only needed if we go to court.

My suggestion is

Lets draft a good letter ( open letter ) and then email it to all the MP of Canada and tell them our situation and plight. We have all great people in this forum to draft this ............ We have the power to CHANGE the things. Lets not get being USED, rather Lets make noise in very democratic, sensible and polite way.

Over to you all...... and a humble request to silent readers to JOIN /  Log IN the FORUM and give inputs.

All the best.

Honge_kaamyab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honge_kaamyab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 5:47pm
Dear Himmatist,

I am from Bangalore.

Though Venkat is giving the idea to meet SM Krishna , in the earlier cases there was an insult to India because the reason given as justification, but in delaying our PR there is no insult. We will leave SMK to handle our neighbouring countries.

Are there other guys from Bangalore. Please respond.

I know one person from Bangalore who posts in this forum, I am hoping he will send me a private msg, so that we can meet.

I will explore about opening of a bank account to deposit our money. In the meanwhile could anybody identify a good law firm. I know one, let me try to contact and get some details.

Thanks
Honge_Kaamyab
destiny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote destiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by zady zady wrote:

I don't agree with some of my forum friends that there is no correlation between Immigration visas and student visas, and there are separate teams for the same.

In the light of clear evidence, it is only logical to believe that the embassy is not going to hire separate staff to process student visas. The same staff will be diverted to process student visas during these 1-2 months. For your information, there is a huge rush for student visas and there is no backlog here. Each application has to be processed on time.

Sift through the forum pages of the last 2-3 years for Aug-Sept, and you should find a lull in immigration activity during this period (Just a guess. Check it out...I am not sure about this...)

There is no change in policy since the last announcement by the Immigration Minister, Mr. Jason Kenney. Therefore it is only logical to believe that this temporary period of immigration inactivity will pass and we will see visas being issued in full swing from last week of Sept.

You are 100 % right.

1. NDH cic share the resources .
2. Chandigarh, CIC only work on TRP so they are not bothered by PR applications.
reeshu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reeshu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 11:51pm
Dear Destiny,
You have written very well and to the point. I appreciate it and I think if we follow this path then surely we will succeed. You made me to login to forum. This forum is becoming hub of useful matters now.
Dear Zady,
Your assumption regarding inactivity of CHC seems to be quite true. CHC staff is limited and they can't depute different group of visa officers and clerical staff to different visa categories.
Lets be positive and pray to god for earlier induction of fast activity in favor of all of us.

Regards
SP1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SP1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 1:57am
Well one of the reasons they are so quick in processing 38 and 29 category is that Delhi have a quota of 10,000 to 12,000 (max 15,000) for FSW and this has to be used and can not be carried forward. The quota of other missions is comparatively less. As Delhi  gives only peanuts to old baclkog cases the lion's share is given to the 38 and 29 category and hence the speed.

Draft an open letter to all MP in Canada. Yes and copy to Canadian media and Delhi.

Do not bother about they have resources at hand. They are flush with funds. There is a class action suit pending in a Federal court against CIC for overcharging and collecting fee in excess of $700 million. But the problem is they are giving step montherly treatment to backlog cases.

How to identify a good law firm? On the CIC website there is a link to approved Canadian law firms/consultants. Or google the CSIC something list. Get hold of the list. Draft a letter highlighting the injustice, send a copy to the shortlisted ones and ask for a quote through e-mail. Some may respond then  pick-up one to proceed depending on charges and timelimit within which the lawyer is willing to file the case. It will make a lot of media headlines and may attract a few interested ones. And believe me this is not a complicated case that needs the best of best brains. Infact a fresh graduate out of law school with basic knowledge of jurisprudence can successully challenge it..... the case is just as simple as that. It just needs someone to pursue it with the same passion as the dejected souls waiting for the endless wait to end. It is a very simple straight forward case against the principles of natural justice, broken promises and gross injustice. Infact many of the sections of previous 2002 cases will be applicable as a matter of precedence set out in that judgement. 

Disclaimer: I am not an immigration lawyer/expert. The opinion expressed above is my personal opinon based on my limited knowlege of the matter. Should you decide to use the above information for any purpose you do so entirely at your own risk.

Edited by SP1 - 27 Aug 2010 at 3:00am
Venkat.KL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Venkat.KL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 1:59am
Hi Pradeepkumar,

Where do you stand in the Mr.Jinder's List? I don't think your turn is very near. So, Instead of sending only the birth-certificate now, try to send all at once. Like; Passport for the Newborn (for newborn, there is NO police verification. so you would be getting passport very soon) Otherwise also you know the speed with which CHC - New Delhi works. I think you will have sufficient time to send all at once, instead updating 2-3 times on the same matter.

Not only the passport, you need to send the filled up IMM XXXX form since you belong to old rules. Also try to send the New set of Settlement fund details for a family of 4 members

Originally posted by chandigarh-toronto chandigarh-toronto wrote:

Congrats Pradeepkumar, remember you need to update chc of this development. You can just send them the birth-certificate and inform them that the passport copy and the additional dependent form will follow in time.

Originally posted by pardeepkumar pardeepkumar wrote:

got a new entry to family.now the family size is four.
friends kindly suggest the req increase in funds and also how much time does the passport of newborn will take. reg pardeep.
Venkat.KL
[Venkatanarasimha KL]
SP1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SP1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 2:59am
One more thing I will like to add for information of all. Assuming that a lawyer is hired to proceed further. What will happen? The lawyer prepare the summary of the case and will then send a notice returnable with a specified period to immigration minister, CIC, and Delhi will be made a party to it. As I see most of the interested to pursue the litigation route are early 2004 (with a few exceptions) Delhi may start processing the cases so as make the appeal to the court as infructious and avoid a class action suit. It will be logical to avoid a class action suit for the simple reason that it will shake the very foundation of their present immigration policy towards backlog cases. But if some of the applicants (who may not be processed) stick to the appeal it will get converted into a class action suit. A similar case is discussed in another forum where an applicant was made to wait beyound the "normal" processing timelines. He filed a writ of mandamus in Federal court of Canada. Even before the case could be filed the concerned visa office started to process the case within the notice period itself.

Disclaimer: I am not an immigration lawyer/expert. The opinion expressed above is my personal opinon based on my limited knowlege of the matter. Should you decide to use the above information for any purpose you do so entirely at your own risk.

Edited by SP1 - 27 Aug 2010 at 3:03am
amansharma View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amansharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 3:27am
Dear 2004 Members,

My name is Aman Sharma and i am a 2005 thread member. My sincere request is that please include us also as we are the last who can expect UL/medicals/Visas as most of the 2006 and later members are withdrawing / already withdraw their applications and filed through new process.

My suggestion to you all is that what ever protest you people are planning to do, please include ourselfs as well.

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Aman Sharma
sharawat View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharawat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 3:45am
Now they have started delaying the medicals of fast track applicants also.
Very few applicants have recieved medicals in this month(fast track).
They are simply using the money of thousands of applicants around the world and perhaps want ot collect more.
They will certainly come out with new scheme of immigration like super fast immigration etc for generating for money,employment for canadains.
We can get an idea and glimpse of a country and its system where we want to move and settle.
I predict CHC will  take us to 90 months, few will be issued medicals and rest will find time lines extended ,again .
Great,Great canada

QUOTE=SP1]One more thing I will like to add for information of all. Assuming that a lawyer is hired to proceed further. What will happen? The lawyer prepare the summary of the case and will then send a notice returnable with a specified period to immigration minister, CIC, and Delhi will be made a party to it. As I see most of the interested to pursue the litigation route are early 2004 (with a few exceptions) Delhi may start processing the cases so as make the appeal to the court as infructious and avoid a class action suit. It will be logical to avoid a class action suit for the simple reason that it will shake the very foundation of their present immigration policy towards backlog cases. But if some of the applicants (who may not be processed) stick to the appeal it will get converted into a class action suit. A similar case is discussed in another forum where an applicant was made to wait beyound the "normal" processing timelines. He filed a writ of mandamus in Federal court of Canada. Even before the case could be filed the concerned visa office started to process the case within the notice period itself.

[/QUOTE]
charan22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charan22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 4:42am
Friends,
I am 2004 batch applicant starting with file No(B0462....) who applied in Newdelhi and still longtime waiting for green signal from CHC.Last month I applied for CAIPS and the feedback report as mentioned below,I would appreciate if any one of the well wisher like Venkat.KL,Destiny to interpret some of the CAIPS codes as such below:

FILE BF'D TO: FRR ON 26-02-2010

PS DECISION: 1 25-02-2010 CAS

AS FILE IS FRR,FILE PUT AWAY

Please try to help me out.

Regards,

Charan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111012101310141015 1815>
  Share Topic