Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Visit Visa
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Applying for visit Visa while business immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Applying for visit Visa while business immigration

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alikhan123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Applying for visit Visa while business immigration
    Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 8:23pm
Hi,

I have applied for business immigration ( Entrepreneur category ) in March 2007. I have visited Canada prior to applying for immigration in 2006. I received acknowledgment after 1 month of applying. I haven't recieved anything from the Canadian High Commission after that.

I would like to know if there is any way I can speed up my Business Immigration Application process and Can i apply for Visit Visa while my application is in process? If yes, would it affect my  Immigration application or not?  I would higly appreciate if you guys could provide me with your valuable thoughts and I am looking forward to receive prompt responses.  
mod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 4:56am
Please let me know how to get the sucess in getting visit visa of Canada.
Zygurn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zygurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 9:49am
You can get a visitor visa, I went to Canada while in the middle of getting my CSQ for my PR application, I had no issue whatsoever. I think that in your Visitor application, they ask you if you have ever applied to any type of visa for Canada before, here you disclose that you're in the middle of the process. In regards to speeding up your Business Immigration application, nothing you can do about it but wait and turn the requested documents as soon as possible.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic