Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Work Visa
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CHC Abu Dhabi Work Permit Application Pls join her
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHC Abu Dhabi Work Permit Application Pls join her

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mapry2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2010 at 9:42pm
Hi Louie,

Since you have 15 yrs of experience I do not see any issue with your application.

Wish you good luck. Keep us posted.
mapry2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mapry2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2010 at 9:44pm
Hi Amnaj,

Thanks for your wishes. When did you do your medical. It takes 45-60days to review the medical result.

Since you have finished 6 months of waiting you can request for an update to your application by emailing the embassy.

Good luck again to you.
amnaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amnaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 8:25am
Thanks Mapry2 ,i did medicals on march in connection with work permit,so time has really elapsed but they quoted me 6 months ,so since am nearing the sixth ,shud i not be expected to receive any updates? is there a chance someone can pay them a visit or they do not entertain such.
mapry2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mapry2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 1:02pm
They would not like if you visit them. The best way is to drop them an email with your file no ( if you have) or with your application particulars.

You can email them directly with this email id : [email protected]

Or else you can raise a case specific query with this link :

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=abu%20dhabi

Edited by mapry2 - 06 Jul 2010 at 1:03pm
amnaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amnaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2010 at 3:54am
Thanks very much for the info, i hope we hear something soon.
jomai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jomai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 5:13am
hi everyone,

Thank you for inviting me here,its nice to read those post. I hope that i could receive also a letter coming from Canadian embassy. Ganito pala ang feeling kapag nag-aantay ng response mula sa embassy, di mu ma explain.
I just want to ask kung gano katagal mag-antay ng medical referral mula sa embassy?
Please answer my inquiry...

may the lord will guide us.
God Bless
mapry2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mapry2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 9:34am
Hi Jomai...welcome here. I would appreciate if you could please make all the communications in English so that everybody can understand and guide you with their level of expertise.
Louie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 10:44am

Hi Marpy,

Thank you, will keep you all posted. :) I already sent my inquiry to CHC for my application file number last July 5, but no reply yet...

erich_eillen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erich_eillen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 3:31am
hi marpy2! Hi, job_seeker! Hi everyone! Hope all are doing well in God's love...

Just want to ask, as my application was filed in CIC Abu Dhabi for almost 8 months today, and never heard anything from them, can I now follow up with them with regard to the status of my application?

Secondly, I have renewed my Residence Work Visa in Kuwait, do I need to furnish the Embassy a copy as well?

I hope to hear again from you all soonest. Your advices are highly appreciated.

Thanks and my Best Regards to everyone!

erich_eillen
mapry2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mapry2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 10:57pm
Hi Erich_eillen,

Sorry as I was away for quite sometime, whats your profession ? As you know the embassy has stated that general work permit takes 6 months of processing time and LCP takes more.

If you are falling in the general category there is nothing wrong to email embassy and ask for the status updates.

Well to answer your second question, its better but not mandatory at this moment. The embassy will ask you if they want your updated visa.

Good Luck.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
  Share Topic