Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Work Visa
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CHC Abu Dhabi Work Permit Application Pls join her
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHC Abu Dhabi Work Permit Application Pls join her

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erich_eillen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 1:31am
Hi, Mapry2!
I have applied for live-in caregiver post...and from the previous months they have told that LIC will have like 18months processing.
thanks and your advice is well noted...take care... ;)
job_seeker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by erich_eillen erich_eillen wrote:

Hi, Mapry2! I have applied for live-in caregiver post...and from the previous months they have told that LIC will have like 18months processing.thanks and your advice is well noted...take care... ;)

Hi,

Seems like WP processing for LCP in Abu Dhabi takes as long as the processing in the Philippines now. Philippines takes 12-18 months to process the work permit for a live in care giver. Used to be that Abu Dhabi takes about 6 months. Except that in the Philippines, after the WP you still have to go through POEA for PDOS or something Good that your employer is willing to wait for you. Keep in constant communication with him/her.
"I shall pass this way but once. Therefore, any good that I can do or any kindness that I can show, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again."
erich_eillen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erich_eillen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 7:54am
Hi, job_seeker!

Nice to hear from you again... thanks for the advice.
And yes, my sponsors are so, so kind that they are very eager & willing to wait for me despite the very long months of processing. God is so, so good, all the time!

Actually, they are my FB friends that is why we are continuously communicating with each other and chatting always..

Take care everyone and God bless u all! :)

Louie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2010 at 7:22pm

Hello Evryone here...

First i'd like to thank everyone whore are very generous to share inputs to WP applicants, Marpy, Jobseeker and the others.

I GOT MY VISA LAST AUGUST 4, 2010.

Destination : Prince Ruper BC

Position : Chef

Lodged  WP application to CH Abi Dhabi : June 23, 2010

Waived Interview and Medical

Received request to submit PP and employment contract: July 27

Submitted PP thru DHL : July 31

Recevied my PP with Visa stampped : August 4, 2010

Flight schedule : Sept. 10,2010 (from dubai)

Thanks again evryone and goodluck also to the other....God bless us all..

Louie

"Filipinos are really hardworking, go for our dream Pinoy!"

mapry2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mapry2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2010 at 3:01pm
Hey Louie....congratulation. Thats really great to hear from you and I am happy for you too.

Wish you all the good luck and hope your transition goes smoothly.
Louie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2010 at 10:54pm

Hello Marpy,

Thank you for the wishes...

Just want to ask for few questions...

1. my flight has 3 connecting flight going to prince rupert, bc. Coz it very hard to get available flight and this is the cheapest..so have no choice have to deal with 34 hours travel.

> London

> Calgary

> Vancouver

> Last is Prince Rupert Airport in Digby Island

Where is my port of entry among the 3 airport in Canada, where can i obtain my Work Permit. Pls. share with me the question of Immigration officer prior to giving work permit. Appreciate all your help.

God bless...

Louie 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2010 at 11:40pm
Wow!!! Congratulations Louie. That was FAST!!!!!
"I shall pass this way but once. Therefore, any good that I can do or any kindness that I can show, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again."

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2010 at 11:42pm
I am not very sure of this but if Canada processes arrivals similarly to the US then I would say your POE would be Calgary, you first arrival in Canada.
mapry2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mapry2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2010 at 11:53pm
Hi Louie,

Your Work Permit will be issued at Calgary as this is your first point of entry in Canada. How long is your transit in Calgary ?

They will ask for your employer,LMO,your job, your profile and will issue the work permit with out much problem.

This does not take much time.

Good Luck and Happy flying.
Louie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 8:41am

@Jobseeker

Thank you, i didn't expect that processing would be this fast...prayers really works! God is so good...

Thank you for the inputs...

@Marpy
Thank you very much for your advise. Really appreciate it.

Maybe in the future we can see each other...or you may visit the beautiful Prince Rupert. I am there doing sushi, maki..and other Japanese cusine. I'll keep in touch with both of you guys! 

Tcare and God bless....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
  Share Topic