Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Work Visa
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CHC Abu Dhabi Work Permit Application Pls join her
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHC Abu Dhabi Work Permit Application Pls join her

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 10:57am
Originally posted by erich_eillen erich_eillen wrote:

hi, Ms. remydubai!how are you? hope all is well with you now? hope to hear again from you soon.. God bless you!

Hi,

Did you receive your visa?
"I shall pass this way but once. Therefore, any good that I can do or any kindness that I can show, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again."
thinkerbelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thinkerbelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2010 at 2:17am

Good day to everyone !!!

@ erich_eillen ,,,hi, i'm only new in this thread,,,i just want to ask u,,, what position did you apply for in canada and when did you submit it in ABU Dhabi,,,

thank u so much,,,
erich_eillen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erich_eillen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2010 at 6:33am
hi, thinkerbelle! How are you?
I applied as Live-in Caregiver and I have submitted my application in CIC Abu Dhabi and they have received the same on Nov, 17, 2009.

How about you? Did you applied as well in CIC Abi Dhabi and what Post?
Take care...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erich_eillen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2010 at 7:00am

hi, job_seeker! how u doin? i haven't receive my visa yet...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thinkerbelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2010 at 9:50am

@ erich_eillen ... I am also a Live-in caregiver applicant,,and I am here in Dubai,,,i already submitted my docs last january 2009,,,and its already 17 mos. now...I didn't recieve any news coming from them since i submitted the add'l docs that they required to me last nov. 2009 and also to my employer last january 2010,,, I always pray to God that I can hear news from them soon,, ,God Bless my dear,,,

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erich_eillen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2010 at 5:07pm

@ Ms. thinkerbelle: Hello! Hope this msg finds u well.. Nice to know that we've applied in the same post...Let's just keep our fingers crossed... keep praying...God is good po...we will hear the good news soooooonnn... God bless po! Thanks and my best regards... have a sweet night! tc-- Wink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thinkerbelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 1:39am

H
ave a Blessed Day to all of us !

@erich_eillen ,,yah,,,God is always good,,,thank u so much for your inspiring message,,,I hope and  pray that everything's fine...God Bless u too...

I hope also that this thread will be alive again,,,

Lets keep on posting...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erich_eillen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 2:22am
@ Ms. Thinkerbelle: Hi! How are you? Yes, God is so so good and as HE is d  source of our everything... let us keep our faith in HIM and everything will be put in its right place... take care always and have a great day! :))
november23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote november23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 8:31pm
hi to all,

its been a long time that i keep on searching the site.

just want to say hi and take care to all of you
november23

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erich_eillen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 11:29am

hi, november23! nice to hear from you again... how are you now? hope this msg find u very well...take care always and God blessyou! :))

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
  Share Topic